Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling

+3
knothead
Hospital Bob
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

It's lies due to the fact that Milliions lost insurance as well

How long prior to ACA did individual policies last before insurance companies cancelled policies? I believe our resident expert said it was 18 months, so if you claim there were cancellations due to ACA, were these cancellations more or less than pre ACA cancellations? So why are you even using cancellations as a point of discussion when clearly the net number of people insured has significantly increased under ACA. Under President Bush our economy crashed and people who were employed lost their employment and they lost their health insurance. We have not returned to the coverage pre collapse. However, an amazing return of coverage has commenced. It will eventually lead to medicare for all.

knothead wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's lies due to the fact that Milliions lost insurance as well

It isn't lies.  See what the green line in the picture is doing?  If all that was happening was people losing insurance and then regaining it, the % of uninsured would remain unchanged.  But here we see that it isn't.  Why?  Can you connect the dots?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167798/uninsured-rate-continues-fall.aspx?ref=more

Hogwash bds. . . . . the green line lies!!!

It doesn't lie... it just may not tell the story that y'all think it does. It could very well be be medicaid, subsidized, and reinsured.

Statistical noise... but don't let me interrupt your touchdown dance after that field goal.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:I'm covered by Medicare (and a private insurance policy supplement),  Sal.  I suppose now you're gonna tell me that woman designed Medicare so I should thank her for that too.  lol

I'm not saying you should thank Sebelius.

I'm saying you should thank progressives.

Without their efforts, you wouldn't have Medicare either.

But, both sides are the same.

Ingrate.

Good to see that you are taking responsibility for this as well!

Where will this money come from? Please don't say the "RICH", they don't have anywhere NEAR this much money.

Current Debt . . . $17.4 TRILLION

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $16.6 TRILLION (10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Prescription Drugs .$22.0 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $87.5 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $126.2 TRILLION!

Number of Households in 2010 = 112,611,029

Unfunded Liability Per Taxpayer $1,101,203.00

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

PLUS ObamaCare and Untold TRILLIONS more in TAXES

Since far left radical House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took office in January 1, 2007 our debt has increased by $12+ TRILLION.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's lies due to the fact that Milliions lost insurance as well

It isn't lies.  See what the green line in the picture is doing?  If all that was happening was people losing insurance and then regaining it, the % of uninsured would remain unchanged.  But here we see that it isn't.  Why?  Can you connect the dots?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167798/uninsured-rate-continues-fall.aspx?ref=more

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling - Page 2 B12atxiztekoguarvptywa

What are you boasting about? It is still higher than when President George Walker Bush was in office.

Democrats - Party of Jihad

Markle

Markle

Silence from our Progressive good friends. Go figure!

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling - Page 2 Chirping-crickets-stage-2-by-melvin

2seaoat

Silence about what.....the utter success of President Obama. My goodness keep believing that there will be a sweep in the midterms. Keep thiinking people do not like health insurance coverage. Keep thinking that the improved economy does not exist. Keep thinking that people are stupid. Keep thinking that all the rule changes restricting voting will stop Americans from exercising their rights to vote. Keep thinking that the hate of President Obama with the constant racist rants are going to convert to votes where Americans vote against their interests.........the silence is how utterly clueless the special interests are to what is coming......America is fed up with special interest manipulation and fake issues which attempt to take the American people away from the core issues.......try again....you have been whopped by President Obama every time........nothing new this time.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Democrats - Party of Jihad

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling - Page 2 Roll_e14

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Silence about what.....the utter success of President Obama.  My goodness keep believing that there will be a sweep in the midterms.   Keep thiinking people do not like health insurance coverage.  Keep thinking that the improved economy does not exist.  Keep thinking that people are stupid.  Keep thinking that all the rule changes restricting voting will stop Americans from exercising their rights to vote.  Keep thinking that the hate of President Obama with the constant racist rants are going to convert to votes where Americans vote against their interests.........the silence is how utterly clueless the special interests are to what is coming......America is fed up with special interest manipulation and fake issues which attempt to take the American people away from the core issues.......try again....you have been whopped by President Obama every time........nothing new this time.

More whining just like Eric Holder. They're even showing their a** in the hearings since they know they're running out of rope!

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling - Page 2 ObamaRaceCardCartoon-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum