Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling

+3
knothead
Hospital Bob
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/us/politics/sebelius-resigning-as-health-secretary.html?_r=0

CHOP CHOP CHOP.....about time now i we can get Holder, Lerner and others out the door along with their supervisor...lol

Sal

Sal

Sebelius is retiring.

Lerner has already retired.

You're on a roll, alright.

lmao

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Aw come on, Sal. That woman was fired and fired for good reason.
Do you really feel a need to defend anything just because it has "democrat" attached to it? Because if you do then you've just become the democrat version of Rush Limbaugh. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Aw come on, Sal.  That woman was fired and fired for good reason.
Do you really feel a need to defend anything just because it has "democrat" attached to it?  Because if you do then you've just become the democrat version of Rush Limbaugh.  lol

Bullshit.

If Obama wanted to fire her, he would've done it a long time ago when things were going haywire.

Now, Obamacare is up and operating, and she can retire with a win.

She's been in the position for five years.

It's not uncommon for member's of a President's Cabinet to step down during the President's second term.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal, everything you know about HHS comes from reading whatever media you go by.
But my opinion of how she ran her agency doesn't come from media. It comes from personal experience.
I had the worst private health insurance policy which has ever been written.
It paid for nothing
BUT, her agency said I could keep it because it met all their minimum standards. lol
I had obamacare for the month of January. BUT when I tried to inform her agency in mid-January to cancel it at the end of January, the morons working for her canceled it as of that day.
My coverage ended that day. If I had needed medical services after that I would not have been covered.
BUT, even though the policy was canceled in mid-January, it is now April and I'm still getting billed for each month since because there is no way for her agency to inform the insurance company of cancellation.

So you just keep soaking up whatever fucking "democrats are always right" media you go by and you keep deluding yourself into believing that democrats are always right.
I no longer care.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sal,  everything you know about HHS comes from reading whatever media you go by.
But my opinion of how she ran her agency doesn't come from media.  It comes from personal experience.
I had the worst private health insurance policy which has ever been written.
It paid for nothing
BUT,  her agency said I could keep it because it met all their minimum standards.  lol
I had obamacare for the month of January.  BUT when I tried to inform her agency in mid-January to cancel it at the end of January,  the morons working for her canceled it as of that day.  
My coverage ended that day.  If I had needed medical services after that I would not have been covered.
BUT,  even though the policy was canceled in mid-January,  it is now April and I'm still getting billed for each month since because there is no way for her agency to inform the insurance company of cancellation.

So you just keep soaking up whatever fucking "democrats are always right" media you go by and you keep deluding yourself into believing that democrats are always right.
I no longer care.

You're covered?

You're welcome.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm covered by Medicare (and a private insurance policy supplement), Sal. I suppose now you're gonna tell me that woman designed Medicare so I should thank her for that too. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I'm covered by Medicare (and a private insurance policy supplement),  Sal.  I suppose now you're gonna tell me that woman designed Medicare so I should thank her for that too.  lol

I'm not saying you should thank Sebelius.

I'm saying you should thank progressives.

Without their efforts, you wouldn't have Medicare either.

But, both sides are the same.

Ingrate.

Teddy Roosevelt (R) campaigned for nationalized healthcare over a hundred years ago... been heading that way ever since.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
I'm not saying you should thank Sebelius.

I'm saying you should thank progressives.

Without their efforts, you wouldn't have Medicare either.

But, both sides are the same.

Ingrate.[/font]

Well you do have a point this time. Yes I just checked and the vote on the Medicare Act was passed overwhelmingly by democrats.
So thank you democrats of 1965.

But I don't believe we can give Kathleen Sebelius the credit for that one. And I DEFINITELY do not equate 1965 democrats with what that party is today. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:  And I DEFINITELY do not equate 1965 democrats with what that party is today.  lol

They're not.

Today's Democrats aren't nearly as progressive.

But, if you think that today's Republicans wouldn't dismantle Medicare if they got the chance, ....

.... well, all you gotta do is take a look at the Ryan budget that passed the House yesterday.

Wake up.

Obamacare cut medicare... but coincidentally expanded medicaid by nearly the same about. Go back to sleep.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Teddy Roosevelt (R) campaigned for nationalized healthcare over a hundred years ago... been heading that way ever since.

You ever ask yourself the question "Why?" . . . . the world's richest nation tolerating a system that ignores the basic health needs of its citizens; instead, we spend our wealth all around the world on nation building missions and getting caught up in others affairs costing trillions . . . . meanwhile here at home, we have a situation where the least among us are deprived of basic health care and others spending untold sums on insurance that pays squat once they become ill. The PPACA is not perfect and I understand that but the intent is noble and over time it will succeed or at least that is my hope.

Last edited by knothead on 4/11/2014, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Obamacare cut medicare... but coincidentally expanded medicaid by nearly the same about. Go back to sleep.

Sal may be taking a nap but he is not wrong on this pkr. The funding cuts from Medicare represented identified waste and duplicate expenses. No one could deny that wholesale fraud by the consumers and by the medical industry have wreaked havoc on healthcare . . . . . the pressure to excel and produce results has been appropriately placed on those institutions that have been drinking from the well for decades . . .

So if they cut Medicare and then put people on who lost their insurance due to the ACA law, what the heck good sis that do ?

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So if they cut Medicare and then put people on who lost their insurance due to the ACA law, what the heck good sis that do ?

You are rambling and I feel like I am speaking to a foreigner who does not speak our language . . . . in short this makes no sense to me!

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So if they cut Medicare and then put people on who lost their insurance due to the ACA law, what the heck good sis that do ?

The percentage of Americans who are uninsured has decreased...significantly. Do you understand what that means?

Spin, is what I know

Medicaid expansion? Er... I meant obamacaid expansion.

It's lies due to the fact that Milliions lost insurance as well

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Spin, is what I know

You say 'spin' when you do not understand; otherwise you say BENGAZI!

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's lies due to the fact that Milliions lost insurance as well

It isn't lies.  See what the green line in the picture is doing? If all that was happening was people losing insurance and then regaining it, the % of uninsured would remain unchanged. But here we see that it isn't. Why? Can you connect the dots?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167798/uninsured-rate-continues-fall.aspx?ref=more

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling B12atxiztekoguarvptywa

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's lies due to the fact that Milliions lost insurance as well

It isn't lies.  See what the green line in the picture is doing?  If all that was happening was people losing insurance and then regaining it, the % of uninsured would remain unchanged.  But here we see that it isn't.  Why?  Can you connect the dots?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167798/uninsured-rate-continues-fall.aspx?ref=more

Sebelius GONE, Lerner on deck next...heads are rolling B12atxiztekoguarvptywa

Hogwash bds. . . . . the green line lies!!!

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

The percentage of Americans who are uninsured has decreased...significantly.  Do you understand what that means?

Still more than when President Bush was in office. How much of a decrease does 1 or 2 million people make when we overturned out entire health care system for 315 million for the benefit of 2? How is that a good thing for America?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum