Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gallup U.S. Job Creation Index Hits Six-Year High

+2
2seaoat
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=462651&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

2seaoat

Oh my. To the President's critics......revenge is a dish best served cold.

Lots of PT jobs ....

2seaoat

Lots of PT jobs ....

Compared to the catastrophe of 2007-9, I think any job is a step in the right direction. However, to be lowering the budget deficit, having record highs in the stock market, and bringing tens of millions of people health care coverage, would you not agree that the person you have routinely criticized has been doing an exceptional job?

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Lots of PT jobs ....

Compared to the catastrophe of 2007-9, I think any job is a step in the right direction. However, to be lowering the budget deficit, having record highs in the stock market, and bringing tens of millions of people health care coverage, would you not agree that the person you have routinely criticized has been doing an exceptional job?

Hardly. Thinking that PT work is what will stimulate this economy is where you are mistaken. Did you in your life ever think that two PT jobs without benefits were better than one with benefits? Never.

KarlRove

KarlRove

A PT economy is a joke. PT jobs will not ever provide the economic stimulus required to move us out of the malaise that Obama brought to the nation. he sucks. You suck for supporting him

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:A PT economy is a joke. PT jobs will not ever provide the economic stimulus required to move us out of the malaise that Obama brought to the nation. he sucks. You suck for supporting him

I think that "malaise" started well before Obama was sworn in. The crash happened while Dubya was president, afterall.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:A PT economy is a joke. PT jobs will not ever provide the economic stimulus required to move us out of the malaise that Obama brought to the nation. he sucks. You suck for supporting him

I think that "malaise" started well before Obama was sworn in. The crash happened while Dubya was president, afterall.

Wow . . . . selective memory!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Lots of PT jobs ....

Yes, thanks to idiots like you who oppose all unions, and the minimum wage.

It's good to know your enemies.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The reality is the costs of healthcare, before and after the ACA, prompted our biggest corporations, and even some of the smallest independent businesses to kill full time employment with its accompanying health insurance benefits. Aiding in the destruction of our middle class, the greed of blood sucking corporations seeking bigger profits by moving their production offshore. Both of these situations were made possible by a congress that is fully owned and without integrity or morality.

Reality!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum