Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you mean "global warming ain't real"?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/22790-the-vanishing-arctic-ice-cap

It's realer than Jesus.

Reality.

2seaoat

It is real and the science is unanimous. What had been uncertain was man's role in the same. I watched Vice do a special on HBO on the melting ice in Greenland. I now believe the science has isolated the cause to man's contribution. There are other natural variables, but the science is good.

I think in less than 50 years the impact of rising oceans will be devastating, but certainly the Netherlands have shown man's ingenuity living below sea level. However, if you currently have PB or NB property property the beach erosion will become untenable in as short of time as a decade. I own houses on canals, and I have built them to the new Fema codes, but I honestly believe these properties will be worthless in 25 years. There is a real opportunity for those skeptics of Global warming to buy real estate on the water, because in the next decade the fire sale will begin and those who believe in science will be dumping.......and those who believe this is not good science will be buying on PB.

2seaoat

I do not think this subject is political. It is science. Only anti science clods now deny what is happening, and that is not political because stupid has always been present from the time of flat earthers.

Well I thin you both are hypocrites then. If you believe in MAN MADE global warming, you need to do the right thing and give up electricity, cars, boats and computers of course.

Do what's right for the earth. You'll feel better about doing your part.  Very Happy 

Real scientific einsteins. Ice displaces water... even if the north pole melted completely it wouldn't significantly raise sea level.

Get to work melting the antarctic... that might panic the masses.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/22790-the-vanishing-arctic-ice-cap

It's realer than Jesus.

Reality.

No REALITY! LOL!

Wordslinger must have seen the peer evaluated report disputing this whole Global Warming scam. An opinion piece, refuted by the facts. Keep up the good work Wordslinger!

What do you mean "global warming ain't real"? ArcticIce29percentgrowth

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/22790-the-vanishing-arctic-ice-cap

It's realer than Jesus.

Reality.

No REALITY!  LOL!

Wordslinger must have seen the peer evaluated report disputing this whole Global Warming scam.  An opinion piece, refuted by the facts.  Keep up the good work Wordslinger!

Proper use of the term "global warming" reflects a long term change that will eventually result in rising sea levels that will devastate shoreline cities all over the globe.

LIke most of the rapid anti-global warming folk whose machine is greased by funds from major oil companies who would lose big if burning fossil fuels is reduced or ended, our resident Nazi likes to refer to this weekend's snowstorm, last week's freeze up in Des Moines, or a single year's statistics.

As meaningless drivel as the far right's insistence that teaching abstinence in High Schools really works.

Real scientists (by the thousands) produce global warming models that discuss temperature increases that will be produced over periods of time ranging from 50 years to two or three centuries.

Herr Markle's argument uses the same psycho approach taken by supposed scientists who ridicule evolutionary theory. You know, the ones who claim that people used to pal around with Tyrannosaurus Rex.

If you truly believe that the earth is 6,000 years old and that man co-habit ed with dinosaurs, there's little doubt you would believe that global warming is a scientific hoax constructed by evil intellectuals who "have an agenda."

Which, of course, makes you nothing more than a loud mouthed fool.

2seaoat

Ice displaces water.

So ALL ice is floating in water Einstein.........thanks for the smiles.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

It's realer than Jesus.

Reality.

No REALITY!  LOL!

Wordslinger must have seen the peer evaluated report disputing this whole Global Warming scam.  An opinion piece, refuted by the facts.  Keep up the good work Wordslinger!

Proper use of the term "global warming" reflects a long term change that will eventually result in rising sea levels that will devastate shoreline cities all over the globe.

LIke most of the rapid anti-global warming folk whose machine is greased by funds from major oil companies who would lose big if burning fossil fuels is reduced or ended, our resident Nazi likes to refer to this weekend's snowstorm, last week's freeze up in Des Moines, or a single year's statistics.

As meaningless drivel as the far right's insistence that teaching abstinence in High Schools really works.  

Real scientists (by the thousands) produce global warming models that discuss temperature increases that will be produced over periods of time ranging from 50 years to two or three centuries.  

Herr Markle's argument uses the same psycho approach taken by supposed scientists who ridicule evolutionary theory.  You know, the ones who claim that people used to pal around with Tyrannosaurus Rex.

If you truly believe that the earth is 6,000 years old and that man co-habit ed with dinosaurs, there's little doubt you would believe that global warming is a scientific hoax constructed by evil intellectuals who "have an agenda."  

Which, of course, makes you nothing more than a loud mouthed fool.  

Here are your models Wordslinger. Try staying on the subject...or is that difficult for you now?

What do you mean "global warming ain't real"? GlobalWarmingScam

Where did I say that I believed the earth is 6,000 years old and where in the Holy Bible does it say that a day was 24 hours and a week was 7 days and a year was 365 days billions of years ago?

2seaoat wrote:Ice displaces water.

So ALL ice is floating in water Einstein.........thanks for the smiles.

How much of the arctic ice cap sits on land? Does frozen water displace more or less than liquid water?

2seaoat

How much of the arctic ice cap sits on land? Does frozen water displace more or less than liquid water?

Simple is what simple does.......how much of Yankee Stadium is in Yankee stadium?......really? The ice sitting over land far exceeds the arctic cap, and it is massively melting in Canada, Greenland, Russia, Norway, etc., it however has not been dramatic in Antarctica. Global warming is very real and it is largely being contributed to by man's activity. This is simple stuff.

Come on y'all. Get with the program. It's CLIMATE CHANGE not Global warming any longer.

Razz 

And for all my life I've definitely seen climate changes. Called the four seasons. Weather is cyclic, right? We live upon a living/breathing earth?
Change happens. In and of itself.

Mankind being held as the perpetrator? That's shutting down all the other relative possibilities in the science experiment.

Hypotheses...no conclusions yet.

2seaoat

Sorry, the science is bulletproof, and man's contribution is unquestionable by scientist who are not paid shills. Please view HBO's special presented by VICE to bring you up to date.

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:

Mankind being held as the perpetrator? That's shutting down all the other relative possibilities in the science experiment.

Hypotheses...no conclusions yet.

Damn that global scientific community and their pesky consensus.

Mr. Oat if you can come to a shut down that's it conclusion over climate change from an HBO documentary...

well...

nevermind.  

Can't argue with those who know it all.   Laughing

And this is under politics????  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum