Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another homeless man executed by police..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The mayor of Albuquerque called the incident "horrific" and "unsettling" and criticized his own police chief for saying the killing was "justified".
But that's all we can know about it from the Albuquerque newspaper because the sons of bitches want you to subscribe to the paper to read anything in it.

http://www.abqjournal.com/373876/news/mayor-video-horrific-unsettling-2.html

talknstang

that is disgusting. Those cops should be guillotined.

talknstang

this needed to happen. Law enforcement has run amok in this country. I say off with their index fingers.

Police should set an example and give up their guns. If soldiers aren't allowed to carry guns... no one in govt should.

talknstang

PkrBum wrote:Police should set an example and give up their guns. If soldiers aren't allowed to carry guns... no one in govt should.

I totally agree. It didn't appear to me that this guy was any threat to anyone, why the use of deadly force? I still say off with the trigger finger. It makes firing a gun much more difficult. And what about rubber bullets or non-deadly force? I guess they didn't think about that one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum