Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies

+6
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

markle,  I concede your point that farrakhan is a piece of shit too.
but I repeat,  farrakhan has a following.  the only following phelps had was that so-called "church" which was nothing but his immediate family.  and before he croaked the church had ex-communicated him too.

Farrakhan is a excellent orator.  While I do not agree with all of his views, I sometimes enjoy listening to him.  No worse then the Shit that is on the so called "Christan" networks like TBN with Paul Crouch and his Pink haired wife.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:What you have to understand is,  people like Farrakhan and David Duke both  actually appeal to a sizable audience (regardless if you or I don't understand why).
But Phelps is in a category by himself.  In the beginning when he was only trashing queers,  he likely had a receptive audience too.  But when he morphed into God hating soldiers and wishing them dead,  he lost all support from everybody with only the exception of that handful of retards in his own family who he'd brainwashed.
There is no other public personality who can live up to that distinction.

David who?  He has no influence.  He's simply living his life or whatever it is a racist does.

The Minister Louis Farrakhan is a different story.  Like his close friend, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, mentor of President Barack Hussein Obama, Farrakhan is out there on a regular basis preaching hate and racism.

Last edited by Markle on 3/23/2014, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Leave it to Markle to somehow weave a connection between Fred Phelps and President Obama......  Razz

Oh, I get it, Markle has no shame......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Leave it to Markle to somehow weave a connection between Fred Phelps and President Obama......  Razz

PLEASE  show us specifically where I did that or admit that you are LYING...AGAIN.

As you know, there is a very close connection between President Barack Hussein Obama's mentor the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Minister Louis Farrakhan.

You know all this from years ago. Don't pretend to be ignorant of the facts...unless you are ignorant.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Leave it to Markle to somehow weave a connection between Fred Phelps and President Obama......  Razz

PLEASE  show us specifically where I did that or admit that you are LYING...AGAIN.

As you know, there is a very close connection between President Barack Hussein Obama's mentor the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Minister Louis Farrakhan.

You know all this from years ago.  Don't pretend to be ignorant of the facts...unless you are ignorant.

If this thread was about Fred Flintstone you would find a way to weave in one of your anti-obama rants...... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

You know all this from years ago.  Don't pretend to be ignorant of the facts...unless you are ignorant.

If this thread was about Fred Flintstone you would find a way to weave in one of your anti-obama rants...... Razz

Then please share with us what I posted which is not true? Since you cannot, then you are simply whining...AGAIN.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum