Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies

+6
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/us/westboro-church-founder-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

He was 84 years old....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

He was 84 years old....

I cannot wait to see who attends his funeral. I told the story of the author of the Band plays on dying in San Francisco and these crazy bastards were off the wall aggressive intimidating the family and the pall bearers. His brother who is a friend told me the hate and crazy at his brother's funeral was insane. Nobody gave a rat's tail at the time how inappropriate this was, but when He started doing this with young kids lost in war.....the American people rallied, and in my opinion he was probably the biggest reason same sex marriage is so widely accepted today. I really question who funded him to protest the military funerals........It turned the country around on this issue.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:He was 84 years old....

I cannot wait to see who attends his funeral.  I told the story of the author of the Band plays on dying in San Francisco and these crazy bastards were off the wall aggressive intimidating the family and the pall bearers.  His brother who is a friend told me the hate and crazy at his brother's funeral was insane.  Nobody gave a rat's tail at the time how inappropriate this was, but when He started doing this with young kids lost in war.....the American people rallied, and in my opinion he was probably the biggest reason same sex marriage is so widely accepted today.   I really question who funded him to protest the military funerals........It turned the country around on this issue.

The article says the family announced there would be no funeral.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal

Sal

Sometimes it's a shame that hell isn't a real place. 

Twisted Evil 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who shot him?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All these critters are now gonna give you their honest reaction to hearing this news.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I don't agree with the animals.

Of everyone who has ever become a public figure, this person had to be the most unique ever. No one has ever gone public with anything as out there as he did.
I actually respect that even though of course I don't share his opinions.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Of everyone who has ever become a public figure,  this person had to be the most unique ever.  No one has ever gone public with anything as out there as he did.

Unfortunately, spewing hate is not all that unique.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Unfortunately, spewing hate is not all that unique.

No it's not, Sal. But the kind of hate he felt and how he expressed that hate is about as unique as any human personality I have ever encountered. That was my point.
And if anyone can suggest another personality who could give him a run for his money on that then I'm all ears. But I really doubt you will be able to.

Real-life, just like movies, has heroes, villains and extras. He gets the real-life Oscar for his role as a villain.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just looked and there's not even a mention of his death on his own website.  Not even by his own family.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

That's like when a disk jockey gets fired. The radio station and everybody who still works there pretends he never even existed. lol

dumpcare

Bob, I think died from watching the Aussie condom tv commercial.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Bob, I think died from watching the Aussie condom tv commercial.

Actually I'm guessing he probably got off on a penis commercial, ppaca.
I think it's likely that anybody who has that much hate for something is really masking self-hatred. He does that to help convince himself he's not one too. I've seen it before with others.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He was 84 years old....

I cannot wait to see who attends his funeral.  I told the story of the author of the Band plays on dying in San Francisco and these crazy bastards were off the wall aggressive intimidating the family and the pall bearers.  His brother who is a friend told me the hate and crazy at his brother's funeral was insane.  Nobody gave a rat's tail at the time how inappropriate this was, but when He started doing this with young kids lost in war.....the American people rallied, and in my opinion he was probably the biggest reason same sex marriage is so widely accepted today.   I really question who funded him to protest the military funerals........It turned the country around on this issue.

The article says the family announced there would be no funeral.....

Don't confuse 2seaoat with facts. He gets dizzy, falls down and then someone has to drag him out of the way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just found this link on Phelp's webpage.  This is so bizarre.  It says this is "a parody of Boogie Nights".  But when you play it it has nothing to do with Boogie Nights.
But even more strange is that one comment in the comment blog by "funeral boy" which is the real satire (although his spelling is about 2nd grade level).  I imagine that will get removed when  they see it.   lol

https://soundcloud.com/wbcsays/bible-signs/s-Oyy4p

Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies Blog13

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:But I don't agree with the animals.

Of everyone who has ever become a public figure,  this person had to be the most unique ever.  No one has ever gone public with anything as out there as he did.

Yes they have.  Friend and neighbor of President Barack Hussein Obama's mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies Louis-farrakhanangry

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Yes they have.  Friend and neighbor of President Barack Hussein Obama's mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Nah, not even close. Farrakhan is just another race hater. They're a dime a dozen.
Phelps actually said God was glad when soldiers die on the battlefield. And then he actually picketed the funerals of soldiers with signs that said that. Nobody else has ever said or done anything like that. Makes Farrakhan look like a pollyanna.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What you have to understand is,  people like Farrakhan and David Duke both  actually appeal to a sizable audience (regardless if you or I don't understand why).
But Phelps is in a category by himself.  In the beginning when he was only trashing queers,  he likely had a receptive audience too.  But when he morphed into God hating soldiers and wishing them dead,  he lost all support from everybody with only the exception of that handful of retards in his own family who he'd brainwashed.
There is no other public personality who can live up to that distinction.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

According to this bunch of lowlife trash, it looks like God hates everything. lol

Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies Artworks-000073074040-jc23xs-t500x500

2seaoat

T looks like he has developed some breasts.......it might be the clothing.

2seaoat wrote:T looks like he has developed some breasts.......it might be the clothing.

I bet it's you that has chesticles... Teo doesn't spent his days in an ez-boy.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'd be willing to bet he (Phelps) was gay.  Staunch conservatives who obsess over gay people usually are.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Fred Phelps’ son: "I understand why people are happy my father died"

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/03/21/fred_phelps_son_i_understand_why_people_are_happy_my_father_died.html

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Nah, not even close.  Farrakhan is just another race hater.  They're a dime a dozen.
Phelps actually said God was glad when soldiers die on the battlefield.  And then he actually picketed the funerals of soldiers with signs that said that.  Nobody else has ever said or done anything like that.  Makes Farrakhan look like a pollyanna.

You have so much to learn about Minister Louis Farrakhan.

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.
Louis Farrakhan

Qaddafi is hated because he is the leader of a small country that is rich, but he uses his money to finance liberation struggles.
Louis Farrakhan

White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet.
Louis Farrakhan

The Bush administration does not desire to see Islam practiced in its pristine purity.
Louis Farrakhan

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/louis_farrakhan_2.html#BY56Xb3h20zOcjHG.99

Re: New Orleans and Katrina
I heard from a reliable source who saw a 25-foot-deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry." — Louis Farrakhan

More?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Nah, not even close.  Farrakhan is just another race hater.  They're a dime a dozen.
Phelps actually said God was glad when soldiers die on the battlefield.  And then he actually picketed the funerals of soldiers with signs that said that.  Nobody else has ever said or done anything like that.  Makes Farrakhan look like a pollyanna.

You have so much to learn about Minister Louis Farrakhan.

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.
Louis Farrakhan

Qaddafi is hated because he is the leader of a small country that is rich, but he uses his money to finance liberation struggles.
Louis Farrakhan

White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet.
Louis Farrakhan

The Bush administration does not desire to see Islam practiced in its pristine purity.
Louis Farrakhan

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/louis_farrakhan_2.html#BY56Xb3h20zOcjHG.99

Re: New Orleans and Katrina
I heard from a reliable source who saw a 25-foot-deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry." — Louis Farrakhan  

More?

You make some good points. Both were/are superb haters. However, I can well understand Farrakhan's hatred for whites. But I can't understand Phelp's hatred for homosexuals. I wonder just what did homosexuals do to him or his people?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum