Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin's Approval Rating 30 Points Higher Than Obama's

+4
2seaoat
knothead
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/19/Putin-s-Approval-Rating-30-Points-Higher-Than-Obama-s

Vladmir Putin is a gangster, but a shrewd one who is at least showing the Russian people leadership, vision, and action. According to USA Today, the Russian market is up and so is Putin's popularity, which hit 72% among Russians in a recent poll. Meanwhile, back in America, President Obama's approval rating is more than 30 points lower at 41%.

Cue Sal saying you are a traitor.... in 5,4, 3.....

Sal

Sal

Polish that knob, boys!

lmao

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You are so cute Sal here's a nice banana, maybe later you and boards can pick fleas off each other while we humans watch...
Putin's Approval Rating 30 Points Higher Than Obama's Th12

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/19/Putin-s-Approval-Rating-30-Points-Higher-Than-Obama-s

Vladmir Putin is a gangster, but a shrewd one who is at least showing the Russian people leadership, vision, and action. According to USA Today, the Russian market is up and so is Putin's popularity, which hit 72% among Russians in a recent poll. Meanwhile, back in America, President Obama's approval rating is more than 30 points lower at 41%.

, , , , , and the point of the thread is . . . . what exactly? Seriously, WTF, just who are you rooting for here T? It's sad to hear the right wingers gleefully speak of the poll numbers . . . never in my lifetime have I witnessed such misplaced loyalty or lack thereof. I've heard all the criticism and I've listened to the sophomoric fist bumping you do but you could bolster your own credibility if you could share with us what would you do? PD, same goes for you. You both have a big mouth so share your understanding of complex international relations and simply lay it out there and tell us all what would be your strategy. This is gonna be fun . . .

2seaoat

Putin kills children and he is T's hero......no this is simple.....those who hate democratic principles and want autocratic rule have always worshiped dictators, and we already know T's predisposition which is consistent with his anti democratic expressed views.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:, , , , , and the point of the thread is . . . .

. . . . . knob polishing. 

T's got a poster of a shirtless Putin pinned up next to his Steve McQueen poster on the wall of his FEMA trailer. 

... fap, fap, fap ....

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:, , , , , and the point of the thread is . . . .

. . . . . knob polishing. 

T's got a poster of a shirtless Putin pinned up next to his Steve McQueen poster on the wall of his FEMA trailer. 

... fap, fap, fap ....

I'm beginning to actually believe that Sal . . .

by knothead Today at 11:38 am
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/19/Putin-s-Approval-Rating-30-Points-Higher-Than-Obama-s

, , , , , and the point of the thread is . . . . what exactly? Seriously, WTF, just who are you rooting for here T? It's sad to hear the right wingers gleefully speak of the poll numbers . . . never in my lifetime have I witnessed such misplaced loyalty or lack thereof. I've heard all the criticism and I've listened to the sophomoric fist bumping you do but you could bolster your own credibility if you could share with us what would you do? PD, same goes for you. You both have a big mouth so share your understanding of complex international relations and simply lay it out there and tell us all what would be your strategy. This is gonna be fun . . .
------
I wasnt elected to lead this country and then immediately head out on a world apology tour.

I wasnt the one drawing red lines for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Assad in Syria, and now for Putin in Crimea.

All of that was your homey. He's just higher on the level of his fellow brethren who think the Constituton is 400 years old, that Huam will rip over if we move troops from Okinawa to that area etc.

That's all on Hussein.

And I didn't force through a disaster of a health
Care plan that is a total clusterFARK and still heading South.

Since WW II the world had looked to the US for leadership. There has been none present since January 20, 2009. The world is now beginning to look elsewhere.

2seaoat

Since WW II the world had looked to the US for leadership. There has been none present since January 20, 2009. The world is now beginning to look elsewhere.

Who knew that the spokesman for the world lived in Pace?

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by knothead Today at 11:38 am
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

------
I wasnt elected to lead this country and then immediately head out on a world apology tour.

I wasnt the one drawing red lines for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Assad in Syria, and now for Putin in Crimea.

All of that was your homey. He's just higher on the level of his fellow brethren who think the Constituton is 400 years old, that Huam will rip over if we move troops from Okinawa to that area etc.

That's all on Hussein.

Soooooo then you don't have a freaking clue then, right? Keep your seat up in that peanut gallery and throw tomatoes . . . .

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Since WW II the world had looked to the US for leadership. There has been none present since January 20, 2009. The world is now beginning to look elsewhere.

You probably believe America won WWII single handily don't you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Question: How did Putin go from boogeyman on the right (Palin, 2008) to some kind of hero figure for the GOP? Really, Teo, I think you DO have a man crush. How else could we explain the cognitive dissonance in your opening post?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Since WW II the world had looked to the US for leadership. There has been none present since January 20, 2009. The world is now beginning to look elsewhere.

Wow...just wow...Bush was a LEADER? PeeDog needs to remember this:

There is no rational conservative that admires anything to do with authoritarian rule. That isn't reasonably taking place by interpreting the foreign relations going on with russia. Making that association is no more valid than yelling racist when obama is criticized... it's just a convenient way to escape having to deal with reality.

knothead

knothead

There is no rational conservative.

pkr, this statement stands as a truism . . . .

knothead wrote:

We led the Allies in WWII. What part of history did you forget?

Floridatexan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Wow...just wow...Bush was a LEADER?  PeeDog needs to remember this:

You are still butthurt aren't you?

Bush had more leadership in his little toe than Obama does in his entire body.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

You need to brush up on your history PD. America did play a vital role in defeating Nazi Germany but the biggest player in that defeat was . . . . . . . . Russia! Were it not for Germany making the mistake of invading the motherland of Russia there is a huge probability there would have been a different outcome.

knothead

knothead

Bush had more leadership in his little toe than Obama does in his entire body.

and that leadership got us where exactly? We spent so much in blood and treasure before it became clear to America that it was just not worth it but it will be decades before we recover from his leadership!

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

You need to brush up on your history PD.  America did play a vital role in defeating Nazi Germany but the biggest player in that defeat was . . . . . . . . Russia! Were it not for Germany making the mistake of invading the motherland of Russia there is a huge probability there would have been a different outcome.

.....and so Germany's mistake (actually Hitler's) is your rationale? Hmmmm. No, I disagree. Russia only defeated Germany on the Eastern Front because of the terrible winters and the extended supply lines for the German army. Stalin used his people like cannon fodder (which many were).

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

You need to brush up on your history PD.  America did play a vital role in defeating Nazi Germany but the biggest player in that defeat was . . . . . . . . Russia! Were it not for Germany making the mistake of invading the motherland of Russia there is a huge probability there would have been a different outcome.

.....and so Germany's mistake (actually Hitler's) is your rationale? Hmmmm. No, I disagree. Russia only defeated Germany on the Eastern Front because of the terrible winters and the extended supply lines for the German army. Stalin used his people like cannon fodder (which many were).

knothead wrote:Bush had more leadership in his little toe than Obama does in his entire body.

and that leadership got us where exactly? We spent so much in blood and treasure before it became clear to America that it was just not worth it but it will be decades before we recover from his leadership!

If that's the case, it won't matter because Obama has doubled up on the debt Bush left us and it will be centuries before we recover from DA O.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum