Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANOTHER UNQUALIFIED appointee from President Baracck Hussein Obama for Surgeon General.

+4
knothead
dumpcare
Margin Call
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ANOTHER UNQUALIFIED appointee from President Barack Hussein Obama for Surgeon General. Dr. Vivek Murthy is ANOTHER rabid supporter of President Barack Hussein Obama but, Like President Obama, has never run ANYTHING and, in addition, he considers GUNS to be a "disease".

We've had ambassador nominees who have never visited the country they were supposed to be an ambassador to and one, for Norway, who no only had never been to Norway but had no clue they have a King.

Democrats were just royally embarrassed by their last nomination which even failed to pass Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's nuclear option which now requires a vote of 51 Senators.

Disgusting.

Margin Call

Margin Call

You're still doing this?

dumpcare

Margin Call wrote:You're still doing this?

oh yea man, he is.

nice to see you back.

Markle

Markle

Yes, still telling the truth. Still irritates you doesn't it?

knothead

knothead

I thought that was B.I.G.????

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

Yes, still telling the truth.  Still irritates you doesn't it?

You are confusing irritation with annoyance . . . the truth ain't you I'm a thinkin'!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Welcome Back Margin Call!!!

Now, give us your take on Janet Yellen........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

You are confusing irritation with annoyance . . . the truth ain't you I'm a thinkin'!

I cant think of one thing he's lied about. just because you don't like what he post doesn't make it a lie. I realized your brain washed by the saul alinski technique but that doesn't make you correct.

Who here believes that this is a good selection to appoint as the surgeon general of the united states of america?

And why.

I don't think we need one. Just another layer of government intrusion.

dumpcare

SheWrites wrote:I don't think we need one.  Just another layer of government intrusion.

Agreed. What does a surgeon general have to bring to the table? I see no purpose of having one.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The only thing I know a Surgeon General did.....was put a warning on cigarette packs.

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:The only thing I know a Surgeon General did.....was put a warning on cigarette packs.

That's about it.

We solved that one pretty well! Next issue...

Razz 

dumpcare

SheWrites wrote:We solved that one pretty well!  Next issue...

Razz 

You're right, why would anyone care who the surgeon general is, they don't do anything and should abolish the position.

It can be used as a political platform if the appointee is an agenda driven ideologue.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It can be used as a political platform if the appointee is an  agenda driven ideologue.

Are you saying our President would appoint a partisan advocate?  Evil or Very Mad 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

I cant think of one thing he's lied about. just because you don't like what he post doesn't make it a lie. I realized your brain washed by the saul alinski technique but that doesn't make you correct.

All this time, and Markle has never owned up to shilling for the RNC. Pathetic, really.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Looks qualified to me.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/vivek-murthy-surgeon-general-nominee-103006_Page2.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Looks qualified to me.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/vivek-murthy-surgeon-general-nominee-103006_Page2.html

Qualified because he has been practicing less than 7 years or qualified because he is co-founder and president of Doctors for America that advocate for the affordable health care for all.

heh... be very careful to avoid an objective examination.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Floridatexan wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

All this time, and Markle has never owned up to shilling for the RNC.  Pathetic, really.

Markle's computer background is David Koch spread eagle on an American flag.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Make that David Hamilton Koch.   markle likes middle names.  lol

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It can be used as a political platform if the appointee is an  agenda driven ideologue.

Are you saying our President would appoint a partisan advocate?   Evil or Very Mad 

Which is what President Barack Hussein Obama did. Someone totally unqualified except for being a fund raiser and outspoken advocate of President Obama and is strongly anti-gun.

Then there was, and you can't make these things up, Dr. Joycelyn Elders, appointed by President William Jefferson Clinton who wanted to teach all our youth how to masturbate. Then there was President Clinton himself who taught us that oral sex is not sex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum