Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low

+3
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The country is rebounding but is far from being fine.

It is better than fine......and getting better is an understatement.  The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low - Page 2 Laughinganimationdog

These predictable retorts are indicative of a segment of the opposition for America's recovery . . . . celebrating any sliver of negative news and pulling for the decline of our nation . . . why can we not recognize progress in digging out of the Bush recession?

That is because they want America to fail for political reasons. If failure can somehow allow their side to regain control of the levers of power, they are cheering for it. It is called 'political-terrorism.' Should be just called 'terrorism.'

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The country is rebounding but is far from being fine.

It is better than fine......and getting better is an understatement.  The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low - Page 2 Laughinganimationdog

These predictable retorts are indicative of a segment of the opposition for America's recovery . . . . celebrating any sliver of negative news and pulling for the decline of our nation . . . why can we not recognize progress in digging out of the Bush recession?

As you well know, the Bush recession was over July 2009. Did you ask those kids if they knew how much we are in debt? Or how much that debt will INCREASE before they have to start footing the bill AND that they will enjoy a far lower standard of living?

2seaoat

As you well know, the Bush recession was over July 2009. Did you ask those kids if they knew how much we are in debt? Or how much that debt will INCREASE before they have to start footing the bill AND that they will enjoy a far lower standard of living?

You know Mr. Markle......I did not butt into their conversation. They were 20 something kids talking about building a new company as they were merging two companies. They were talking about alogrithm, code, and programing living cells. They were remarkably intelligent and so fricking excited about what they were doing. No, I see my grandchildren, my children and their friends, and I have never been more excited about where this country is going. I hope Christy is the next president, but the truth is that who is in the White House has so little to do with our future. Perhaps congress in the collective a bit more, but where our future lies is in that enthusiasm of those very intelligent kids building a company. A bunch of old babyboomers whine about how the country is going downhill, and our newest forum member ran from the country because of his fears. Getting old has a component of depression in the same, and the babyboomers need to stop whining and get tough because getting old is not for sissies, and get the hell out of the way of these bright kids who will lead this country to a better place. It is an exciting time.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:As you well know, the Bush recession was over July 2009. Did you ask those kids if they knew how much we are in debt? Or how much that debt will INCREASE before they have to start footing the bill AND that they will enjoy a far lower standard of living?

You know Mr. Markle......I did not butt into their conversation.  They were 20 something kids talking about building a new company as they were merging two companies.  They were talking about alogrithm, code, and programing living cells.  They were remarkably intelligent and so fricking excited about what they were doing.  No, I see my grandchildren, my children and their friends, and I have never been more excited about where this country is going.   I hope Christy is the next president, but the truth is that who is in the White House has so little to do with our future.  Perhaps congress in the collective a bit more, but where our future lies is in that enthusiasm of those very intelligent kids building a company.   A bunch of old babyboomers whine about how the country is going downhill, and our newest forum member ran from the country because of his fears.  Getting old has a component of depression in the same, and the babyboomers need to stop whining and get tough because getting old is not for sissies, and get the hell out of the way of these bright kids who will lead this country to a better place.  It is an exciting time.

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low - Page 2 Stirthepot-1

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:As you well know, the Bush recession was over July 2009. Did you ask those kids if they knew how much we are in debt? Or how much that debt will INCREASE before they have to start footing the bill AND that they will enjoy a far lower standard of living?

You know Mr. Markle......I did not butt into their conversation.  They were 20 something kids talking about building a new company as they were merging two companies.  They were talking about alogrithm, code, and programing living cells.  They were remarkably intelligent and so fricking excited about what they were doing.  No, I see my grandchildren, my children and their friends, and I have never been more excited about where this country is going.   I hope Christy is the next president, but the truth is that who is in the White House has so little to do with our future.  Perhaps congress in the collective a bit more, but where our future lies is in that enthusiasm of those very intelligent kids building a company.   A bunch of old babyboomers whine about how the country is going downhill, and our newest forum member ran from the country because of his fears.  Getting old has a component of depression in the same, and the babyboomers need to stop whining and get tough because getting old is not for sissies, and get the hell out of the way of these bright kids who will lead this country to a better place.  It is an exciting time.

Very very astute sir . . . . lol

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

So it applies to you both. As if we didn't know. Your desperation has become well known.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

So it applies to you both.  As if we didn't know.  Your desperation has become well known.

As I said previously . . . . very astute! LOL

The direction this country is heading can be plainly seen by those that would be interested in the obama 4 trillion dollar proposed budget.

More handouts, more subsidy, more taxes, more govt, more debt, more regulation, more security and control. That's the direction.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The reality is, if Obama ran today he would win again.

Face the facts Herr Markle, without the African American and Latino vote your team of corporate stormtroopers will never win the presidency.

And that's good for America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum