Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low

+3
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

President Barack Hussein Obama continues his downhill plunge.

White House

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low

By Dana Blanton
• Published March 05, 2014
• FoxNews.com

President Obama’s job approval rating hits a record low this week, as a majority of Americans say his administration has mostly failed at growing the economy, creating jobs, improving health care and the country’s image.

That’s according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.

For the first time in a Fox News poll, fewer than four voters in ten -- 38 percent -- approve of President Obama’s job performance. Fifty-four percent disapprove. Before now Obama’s worst job rating was 40-55 percent in November 2013. Last month 42 percent approved and 53 percent disapproved (February 2014).

Approval of Obama among Democrats stands at 71 percent, near its 69 percent record low (September 2013). For independents, 28 percent approve, which is also near the 25 percent all-time low among this group (July 2013). And approval of Obama among Republicans hits a new low of five percent.

Overall, a 59-percent majority thinks the White House has mostly failed at creating jobs, up from 52 percent who said the same in October 2012. Likewise, 56 percent feel it has failed on growing the economy. That’s also up from 52 percent.

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/05/fox-news-poll-obama-approval-hits-new-low-falls-in-key-areas/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

A Fox News poll? I can only imagine the questions asked on that poll......

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low Faux-news

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:A Fox News poll? I can only imagine the questions asked on that poll......

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low Faux-news

Then go to the site and look at the questions.

That's all you can do isn't it? And you cannot deny the facts that President Barack Hussein Obama has become the laughing stock of the world and thinking Americans.

We told you so!

no stress

no stress

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

no stress

no stress

They all pretty much have the same approval rating which was dismal at best

knothead

knothead

No doubt Roger Ayles and his minions do celebratory high fives to watch a Presidency die a death by a thousand cuts . . . sad actually if not pathetic.

no stress

no stress

knothead wrote:No doubt Roger Ayles and his minions do celebratory high fives to watch a Presidency die a death by a thousand cuts . . . sad actually if not pathetic.
You mean suicide? Obama has done most of this damage to himself. No experience and he was elected to lead the country? Gimme a break

knothead

knothead

Gunz wrote:
knothead wrote:No doubt Roger Ayles and his minions do celebratory high fives to watch a Presidency die a death by a thousand cuts . . . sad actually if not pathetic.
     You mean suicide?   Obama has done most of this damage to himself.    No experience and he was elected to lead the country?  Gimme a break

Sorry, no breaks from me on this . . . .the GOP have collaborated from the get go to bring this man down in whatever way possible (and they are creative) and conspired, as you know, to just say no where ever and whenever possible and they have been extremely successful . . . that being the case Obama is certainly not perfect as no man is but he remains strong and diligent for if he did not understand who his enemy was from the beginning he most certainly does now . . . . hence his defiance to this group of cowards who are his enemy from within. Putin takes a back seat to this bunch . . . he could take lessons from them!~

Markle

Markle

How can you say "death by a thousand cuts"? What did you expect? All he could do was read a teleprompter and the most complex thing he ever managed was an ACORN meeting. There is not a major corporation in American who would have hired him as their CEO but, his voting base came out.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

How can you say "death by a thousand cuts"?  What did you expect?  All he could do was read a teleprompter and the most complex thing he ever managed was an ACORN meeting.  There is not a major corporation in American who would have hired him as their CEO but, his voting base came out.

Yes sir you are correct . . . . TWICE!!!! It was proof positive how much the conservative spin is despised . . . .

2seaoat

President Obama is doing just fine, and the same argument was made right before the 2012 election(the last time it actually mattered) and how did that turn out......four more years. The country is doing just fine...thank you.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:President Obama is doing just fine, and the same argument was made right before the 2012 election(the last time it actually mattered) and how did that turn out......four more years.  The country is doing just fine...thank you.

cheers 

Markle

Markle

How can you say "death by a thousand cuts"? What did you expect? All he could do was read a teleprompter and the most complex thing he ever managed was an ACORN meeting. There is not a major corporation in American who would have hired him as their CEO but, his voting base came out.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

How can you say "death by a thousand cuts"?  What did you expect?  All he could do was read a teleprompter and the most complex thing he ever managed was an ACORN meeting.  There is not a major corporation in American who would have hired him as their CEO but, his voting base came out.

You are repeating yourself . . . . sure sign of weakness!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's cause he's black...sorta.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It's cause he's black...sorta.

Ya think . . . .

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:President Obama is doing just fine, and the same argument was made right before the 2012 election(the last time it actually mattered) and how did that turn out......four more years.  The country is doing just fine...thank you.
The country is rebounding but is far from being fine.

2seaoat

The country is rebounding but is far from being fine.

It is better than fine......and getting better is an understatement. The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:The country is rebounding but is far from being fine.

It is better than fine......and getting better is an understatement.  The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.
I'd love to hear this

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes sir you are correct . . . . TWICE!!!! It was proof positive how much the conservative spin is despised . . . .

Good retort, Knothead.....

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good retort, Knothead.....

Thanks Zman, it's been entertaining tonight! My wife and I are watching Downton Abbey whilst I remain somewhat engaged on our forum.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.

You know, I believe you are right, Seaoat. I have a lot of faith in the Millennial generation. They are moving up and into management and leadership in this country, and I think they will do a fine job.

I think I came to the conclusion last week that I am now retired and I need to make sure I stand out of their way. There are some capable folks behind us.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.

You know, I believe you are right, Seaoat. I have a lot of faith in the Millennial generation. They are moving up and into management and leadership in this country, and I think they will do a fine job.

I think I came to the conclusion last week that I am now retired and I need to make sure I stand out of their way. There are some capable folks behind us.

Hear Hear . . . . America has a bright future . . . . Mr. Oats is spot on!

Markle

Markle

It is better than fine......and getting better is an understatement.  The young people I listened to at lunch today confirm how bright our future will be.

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low Laughinganimationdog

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low Laughinganimationdog

These predictable retorts are indicative of a segment of the opposition for America's recovery . . . . celebrating any sliver of negative news and pulling for the decline of our nation . . . why can we not recognize progress in digging out of the Bush recession?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum