Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

90 and 98 year old Easy Riders

+2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

190 and 98 year old Easy Riders Empty 90 and 98 year old Easy Riders 2/26/2014, 12:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's 98 year old Walter Loeser on the left and 90 year old Kurt Neuhaus on the right.

90 and 98 year old Easy Riders Easy_r10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob and Mr. itchi?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob and Mr. itchi?

Where's yella ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's not yella or ichi or me.  Yella and ichi don't own motorcycles that I'm aware of.  And I'm too scared to ride one on the street.  Especially looking like that in the panhandle. The same thing would happen that happened in the movie.  lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Bob and Mr. itchi?

Where's yella ?

In the side car.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:That's not yella or ichi or me.  Yella and ichi don't own motorcycles that I'm aware of.  And I'm too scared to ride one on the street.  Especially looking like that in the panhandle. The same thing would happen that happened in the movie.  lol

What's wrong with how they look?

cool1

cool1

I say if you can still ride in your 90s ride on  Shocked 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That is frightening.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:That's not yella or ichi or me.  Yella and ichi don't own motorcycles that I'm aware of.  And I'm too scared to ride one on the street.  Especially looking like that in the panhandle. The same thing would happen that happened in the movie.  lol

What's wrong with how they look?

Back in 1969 the conservatives in the south viewed them as commie hippies and took a shotgun and blew one of them away.

And today the conservatives in the south ask "what's wrong with how they look?"

Boy how the world is a changin. lol

1090 and 98 year old Easy Riders Empty Re: 90 and 98 year old Easy Riders 2/27/2014, 10:06 am

I used to do the motorcycle thing I only had one street bike a Kawasaki 750.  Mostly rode dirt bikes.  Used to ride with Frank Butler and Charlie Ezell(A true mad man on a bike.  I quit when my Children were born. I still carry my Motorcycle and CDL endorsements on my drivers license..  I have tried it all any one time or another.  Used to be big in SUBA diving before I went into the Army.  Joined a skydiving club at Fort Hood and made 8 jumps before I came to my senses.  Jumped a T10 chute modified with a Double "L"'  Not a good choice, while it made for great maneuverability, the rate of descent was too fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum