Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This forum sucks

+4
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1This forum sucks Empty This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 10:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boards can play hide a post whenever his tiny little liberal heart wants to. Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers than he will ever dream of being. Sal thinks his stupid little posts are so deep. Why would anyone continue to post here ?...any answer ?

2This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:07 pm

2seaoat

Boards can play hide a post whenever his tiny little liberal heart wants to. Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers than he will ever dream of being. Sal thinks his stupid little posts are so deep. Why would anyone continue to post here ?...any answer ?

It beats TV and I learn from everybody. I am a ghost, so I guess my ego is not entwined in the argument.......heck, seaoats have deep roots in sand dunes and weather hurricanes.....why would I have a hissy fit every time somebody makes a cogent argument and makes me look foolish. That is the best part of this place.....getting whacked. It is clear that the thin skinned and egocentric folks feel uncomfortable and run...that is also what is great.....nobody forces me to come here.....I come because I learn.

3This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:07 pm

This forum sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQynxySjuXAjdraqs1FnkOiiHSxNbMvVTWyqHojjwKY18sIPXAtsA

The only day it might not suck is on February 29..... but only on leap decades.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap6kSV_U45o

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 2/26/2014, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

4This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Boards can play hide a post whenever his tiny little liberal heart wants to. Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers than he will ever dream of being. Sal thinks his stupid little posts are so deep. Why would anyone continue to post here ?...any answer ?

It beats TV and I learn from everybody.  I am a ghost, so I guess my ego is not entwined in the argument.......heck, seaoats have deep roots in sand dunes and weather hurricanes.....why would I have a hissy fit every time somebody makes a cogent argument and makes me look foolish.  That is the best part of this place.....getting whacked.  It is clear that the thin skinned and egocentric folks feel uncomfortable and run...that is also what is great.....nobody forces me to come here.....I come because I learn.

Thanks for reenforcing why it sucks....you.

5This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:14 pm

2seaoat wrote:
It beats TV and I learn from everybody.  I am a ghost, so I guess my ego is not entwined in the argument.......heck, seaoats have deep roots in sand dunes and weather hurricanes.....why would I have a hissy fit every time somebody makes a cogent argument and makes me look foolish.  That is the best part of this place.....getting whacked.  It is clear that the thin skinned and egocentric folks feel uncomfortable and run...that is also what is great.....nobody forces me to come here.....I come because I learn.

This forum sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4mdGh59UbKk3u1U91Jo4MPL5_95nEh9YmETuluwfh-v3z4JtXzQ

And when you are confronted with proof of your own bigotry being one of the highest magnitude you run and hide only to come back elsewhere accusing others of discrimination in a whiny malicious pathetic melodrama when you can't even confront your own inner demons.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkPi0xx4jM

Twisted Evil

6This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Boards can play hide a post whenever his tiny little liberal heart wants to. Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers than he will ever dream of being. Sal thinks his stupid little posts are so deep. Why would anyone continue to post here ?...any answer ?

Because everyone needs this mental masturbation to exercise our minds and ward off dementia.  Recent research has shown that it's actually a valid concept. The brain is like any other muscle. It needs to be exercised to avoid calcification.

7This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:34 pm

2seaoat

Because everyone needs this mental masturbation to exercise our minds and ward off dementia. Recent research has shown that it's actually a valid concept.

I agree that is a core value. It is also, in my case a great learning experience. I must honestly say I do not get to experience some of the off the wall theories in my real world. Coming here is a learning experience of the first order. Over the last nine years, I have learned so much more from these forums than I could have ever imagined. I really do think the mental exercises are healthy, but I realize that for some who entwine their ego with the arguments it requires a threshold of stability which many lack.

I cannot tell you how much I have learned about the fifties and sixties from different perceptions of childhood, work, and play. The value of this place really depends on a person's stability and ability to separate the ego from the theoretical arguments.

8This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Boards can play hide a post whenever his tiny little liberal heart wants to. Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers than he will ever dream of being. Sal thinks his stupid little posts are so deep. Why would anyone continue to post here ?...any answer ?

Because we are all opinionated and want to get our opinion out-good or bad. It would be sooo boring if we all agreed. Some people are repulsive.Some are dumb.Some are nasty and vulgar.Well just one. Some are smart but not the one's who think they are and so on.

9This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/25/2014, 11:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: The value of this place really depends on a person's stability and ability to separate the ego from the theoretical arguments.

I just listened to an hour and a half interview with who I am now convinced is probably the smartest human being on earth at present time.
And he has no ego.  It's an amazing thing to witness.

Just in case you will actually watch this,  let me set it up.  He's speaking at Oxford.  And two dudes from Oxford spend an inordinate amount of time introducing him.
But once he starts speaking I got literally spellbound.

10This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 12:05 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

Because we are all opinionated and want to get our opinion out-good or bad. It would be sooo boring if we all agreed. Some people are repulsive.Some are dumb.Some are nasty and vulgar.Well just one. Some are smart but not the one's who think they are and so on.

This forum sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxKEEMxh9OuWBrLKqIntFGPggohqNia7RVj5hZbesfce1iGB1lPQ

Thus speaks the Priestess of Godlessness as she quotes from the Hidden Works of the prophet of social order who wants to bring equality and justice to all for the benefit of mankind. No mental masturbation from this Priestess as she seeks to bring the cultures together.

Perhaps burning a few more on her fiery alter of sacrificial worship will bring others into her fold of true believers who can sing of the oneness of sprit they feel with her liberal hypocritical truths.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U6eM3jpON8

Twisted Evil 

11This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 12:36 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote: The value of this place really depends on a person's stability and ability to separate the ego from the theoretical arguments.

I just listened to an hour and a half interview with who I am now convinced is probably the smartest human being on earth at present time.
And he has no ego.  It's an amazing thing to witness.

Just in case you will actually watch this,  let me set it up.  He's speaking at Oxford.  And two dudes from Oxford spend an inordinate amount of time introducing him.
But once he starts speaking I got literally spellbound.

He's not a very good public speaker, to much wasted noise uh and ahs...

12This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 8:52 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

He's not a very good public speaker, to much wasted noise uh and ahs...

That's true.  But what I notice is the best public speakers (politicians and cable tv/talk radio hosts) have very little worthwhile to say.

But if you're willing to tolerate the uhs and ahs,  you quickly discover that Musk has an amazing command of BOTH technology AND how to sell it.
Give it two or three more years and I think by then everyone will realize that Musk is the current day Steve Jobs.  Except an even better version of him.  Musk has all the attributes of Jobs without the arrogance and ego and the desire to screw over anyone around him to get what he wants.

If I was a younger man and still gave a shit about making money I would be putting my money where my mouth is and betting on him.
Tesla stock was at $120 in December.  Today it's at $248.  It jumped 9% on Friday and 13% again yesterday...

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=TSLA+Interactive#symbol=tsla;range=6m;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=;

And it's based on actual results.  Musk is selling as many cars as he can produce.  And right now he's on the verge of hugely expanding that capability.
Musk had a brilliant strategy.  He went after the rich people market.  He realized what we're all seeing,  that the divide between the rich and poor is growing.  So he took advantage of that.
And now he's about to start selling his car in China.  China has more new millionaires and billionaires than any other place.  And China is literally choking to death from air pollution.  All those new millionaires and billionaires are chomping at the bits to buy his car and will.

13This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 10:46 am

Sal

Sal

This forum sucks 1362499498809

If you don't like your arguments being ridiculed, quit making ridiculous arguments, T.

14This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 10:49 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers"

I guess that means all of us who are still here are lesser thinkers than seaoat. lol

15This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 7:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We are a dysfunctional functioning family. I enjoy each and everyone.......I may not agree with everyone but as long as we respect the opinion of others and we are civil...no problem.

16This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 7:55 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:We are a dysfunctional functioning family. I enjoy each and everyone.......I may not agree with everyone but as long as we respect the opinion of others and we are civil...no problem.

Fuck your bullshit opinion. 

lol

17This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 7:59 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:We are a dysfunctional functioning family. I enjoy each and everyone.......I may not agree with everyone but as long as we respect the opinion of others and we are civil...no problem.

I 2nd that emotion . . . .  Smile 

18This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 8:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've never seen a family that wasn't dysfunctional.

19This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 8:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Fuck your bullshit opinion. 

lol

Go to hell, god dammit. I'm trying real effing hard to be nice.

rabbit 

20This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 10:10 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Boards can play hide a post whenever his tiny little liberal heart wants to. Seaoat runs around insulting and running off better thinkers than he will ever dream of being. Sal thinks his stupid little posts are so deep. Why would anyone continue to post here ?...any answer ?

You abuse people in the hopes they won't put up with your stuff and leave. That way their view won't be seen and YOU, alone, see that as a victory. Maybe if I were in your position, I'd be filled with hate and anger too.

May God bless you!

21This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/26/2014, 10:24 pm

2seaoat

You abuse people in the hopes they won't put up with your stuff and leave.

I abuse stupid, and I will never make an apology for the same. Throughout history when stupid and peer pressure to accept the same is the rule without dissent, people get hurt. I also make no apology for tenacity. I pray that somebody is tenacious on issues and can expose weakness in my arguments and I can learn. I will never run or cower away from a damn ghost board, but I fully understand where people are caught in between the real world and the ghost world and the attacks are personal, that it is not worth staying because their feelings get hurt. I usually play rough in the sandbox with those I think are capable, and try to handle those who are not with kid gloves.

22This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/27/2014, 12:50 am

2seaoat wrote:You abuse people in the hopes they won't put up with your stuff and leave.

I abuse stupid, and I will never make an apology for the same.  Throughout history when stupid and peer pressure to accept the same is the rule without dissent, people get hurt.  I also make no apology for tenacity.  I pray that somebody is tenacious on issues and can expose weakness in my arguments and I can learn.   I will never run or cower away from a damn ghost board, but I fully understand where people are caught in between the real world and the ghost world and the attacks are personal, that it is not worth staying because their feelings get hurt.   I usually play rough in the sandbox with those I think are capable, and try to handle those who are not with kid gloves.  

This forum sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5EXFrgVqpccHcSk4YSHlZUC8cr3theg0ul6QYmo89CHw3-rlnCA

Speaking of stupid... It's surprising that you can still expound so much. You must have been able to get your tongue free from the sign outside. Did you loose much flesh from your tongue and lips in the process of freeing yourself?

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPmsnUYqik

Twisted Evil 

23This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/27/2014, 4:30 am

2seaoat wrote:...I usually play rough in the sandbox with those I think are capable,...

This forum sucks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFluIlPi8aUshrD4DRaoiyZ4py7cvtL_UT6LnsJxyPu8W_kL9K

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Laughing  

24This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/27/2014, 6:24 am

cool1

cool1

Laughing -always have to come check in with yall !!!  I have been so busy painting , Im on my 20th Gal of paint on the place I bought --Husbands been sick so im doing most the work myself .   Doing the carpet this weekend -eventually I will be moving all the crap I have over to new place ,  Ive been getting up at the crack of dawn everyday to Get-er-done .

pool is being moved today , in about another week I will be trying to move my internet over  Laughing  The only thing is they will have to cable the whole house , All the cables were tore out .  So work work work  Shocked

25This forum sucks Empty Re: This forum sucks 2/27/2014, 8:14 am

20 gallons wow! That's a lot of paint. How many gallons per room? I'm ging to start painting a couple of rooms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum