Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Marthews says Dems could lose 10 Senate seats this November

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://conservativetribune.com/matthews-gop-add-10-seats/

Pretty bad when the one who said Obama gave him a tingle down his leg is noting that Obamacare will be single biggest cause of Dems loss of power and is albatross around Dem party's neck!!! Lol

See, the pendulum is swinging back and HARD.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boy howdy, then you can write your buddy Trey Gowdy and get those impeachment orders drafted and voted on........

But I really think none of that will ever happen, and we will be watching you grouse at Obama for the next 2 years and 9 months, LOL! (the best entertainment this forum can offer....).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Boy howdy, then you can write your buddy Trey Gowdy and get those impeachment orders drafted and voted on........

But I really think none of that will ever happen, and we will be watching you grouse at Obama for the next 2 years and 9 months, LOL! (the best entertainment this forum can offer....).

Pathetic. You're happy to watch the country continue to go down hill all in violation of our Constitution but you don't care do you? The end justifies the means.

2seaoat

Pathetic. You're happy to watch the country continue to go down hill all in violation of our Constitution but you don't care do you? The end justifies the means.

I think we all want to see better efficiency and cooperation from congress. I suspect that Matthews and other left leaning hosts will intentionally start feeding the panic mode for an off year election after they were complacent in 2010 after the easy victory in 2008, this time the victory was equally easy in 2012, but I have heard many times Ed Shultz talking about drumming up the base for an off year election.

My personal guess which I made earlier this year is a Republican gain in the senate, but the Vice President having the tie breaker vote. I think it will be that close. I think the primary winners will better define the scope of change in the senate.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Pathetic. You're happy to watch the country continue to go down hill all in violation of our Constitution but you don't care do you? The end justifies the means.

I think we all want to see better efficiency and cooperation from congress.  I suspect that Matthews and other left leaning hosts will intentionally start feeding the panic mode for an off year election after they were complacent in 2010 after the easy victory in 2008, this time the victory was equally easy in 2012, but I have heard many times Ed Shultz talking about drumming up the base for an off year election.

My personal guess which I made earlier this year is a Republican gain in the senate, but the Vice President having the tie breaker vote.  I think it will be that close.  I think the primary winners will better define the scope of change in the senate.

These are the Senate seats to be voted on in 2014:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2013/Senate/senate_races.html

There are going to be vicious primary elections on the Republican side as Tea Party whackos try to beat-out electable, but more moderate Republican primary candidates. If the whackos win their primary, they will likely face defeat in the general election. If the whackos lose, they may have weakened the electable candidate enough to cause them to lose in the general election. The net result will not be what PaceDog is pontificating about. But when has he been right in predicting any recent election results?

There is even a snippet in the article I posted that surmised that Michelle Obama might pull a "Hillary" and challenge GOP Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois for his seat in 2016. Boy would that rattle some wingnut cages....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Kirk will not win in 2016, but Michelle would win, I just doubt she would leave those young girls right now. I may be wrong.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Pathetic. You're happy to watch the country continue to go down hill all in violation of our Constitution but you don't care do you? The end justifies the means.

I think we all want to see better efficiency and cooperation from congress.  I suspect that Matthews and other left leaning hosts will intentionally start feeding the panic mode for an off year election after they were complacent in 2010 after the easy victory in 2008, this time the victory was equally easy in 2012, but I have heard many times Ed Shultz talking about drumming up the base for an off year election.

My personal guess which I made earlier this year is a Republican gain in the senate, but the Vice President having the tie breaker vote.  I think it will be that close.  I think the primary winners will better define the scope of change in the senate.

Ed who?

Oh right, he's the one on MSNBC with fewer than 500,000 (sometimes 600,0000 viewers nation wide in the 5:00 time slot opposite "The Five on FOX with 1,907,000 on a Friday night no less.

If you're curious, Piers Morgan had about 270,000 plus he has a long list of celebrities he would not allow on his show. Brilliant strategy.

Oh, don't forget to combine The O'Reilly Factors time slots at 8 and 11:00 pm which is a repeat for the West Coast.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/02/20/cable-news-ratings-for-tuesday-february-18-2014/238493/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum