Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kimberly Blair "Party down South" eyes Pensacola Bch

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

What do all of you think? The comments over on PNJ are against it.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20140225/NEWS09/302250008/Kimberly-Blair-Party-Down-South-eyes-Pensacola-Beach-for-sordid-reality-show?nclick_check=1

gift horse

2seaoat

Publicity brings people to the beach, and fills hotels. Full Hotels mean tax revenue and jobs. I like the dignity of a job, could care less about buffoonery, and I certainly love the female form.

Now the beauty of the beach has become secondary to filling hotels and selling booze. Natures wonders are not enough..More Hotels, then more people you have to have to fill them.a never ending cycle that eventually destroys the very thing that people used to come for. But it makes money for a few people, so all is good.

knothead

knothead

It will not happen . . . the consensus seems to be gaining momentum to reject this concept for PB . . . .

dumpcare

Nope probably never will happen here and I really don't care one way or another. What I had to laugh at last night when they were interviewing some beach businesses and a couple residents was the fact this is a family value's beach. WHAT they don't want any drunks out there  lol! lol! lol! Sidelines and Peg Leg's owner wants to keep it family friendly? Hello I've been to sidelines several times and it does get a tad rowdy with none other than drunks. Looks at the bars out there and the plan planned at the pier but they want to keep family value's. Is it just me that see's something is wrong with this picture?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm fine with all of it unless I hear one of those cast members say "it's America's First Settlement". We don't need to hear that kind of vulgarity on television.

dumpcare

Like I said it does not bother me if they want to film out there, what bother's me is the holier than though attitude and the fact they want to keep the family atmosphere that isn't there now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum