Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the Larry Flynt segment done on CBS Sunday Morning (my favorite tv program). I love this guy more than my hair color (as threadbear used to say).

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"She says, Dad is there anything you won't do?"

"I said, Theresa, the bar is pretty low".

That may be one of the most memorable quotes I've ever heard. lol

polecat

polecat

Larry Flynt is a great American!!
I wonder why he is never on Sean hannity's panel?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:Larry Flynt is a great American!!
I wonder why he is never on Sean hannity's panel?

He is a unique individual.  After watching that interview,  I wanted to know who shot him down and paralyzed him and why.  And learned it was this character from Mobile and what a mind numbing story his is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Paul_Franklin#Early_life

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He's a sleaze preying on the baser instincts of men. He's almost as bad as Oral Roberts when you take the icing off the cakes. Just another lowlife gaming the system.. Half a billion dollars, and you wonder why god destroyed the world once...god we're pathetic.

Sal

Sal

From Bob's link ...

Flynt called for clemency for Franklin asserting "that a government that forbids killing among its citizens should not be in the business of killing people itself."

I couldn't agree more.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I never realized how much Larry Flynt looks like Mickey Gilley:

This is the Larry Flynt segment done on CBS Sunday Morning (my favorite tv program).  I love this guy more than my hair color (as threadbear used to say). MickeyGilley_web

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:From Bob's link ...

Flynt called for clemency for Franklin asserting "that a government that forbids killing among its citizens should not be in the business of killing people itself."

I couldn't agree more.

Yea and after Falwell sued him for doing the "falwell had intercourse with his mother" parody in Hustler,  he and Falwell eventually became friends and toured making appearances together.

Both things are almost like a "christian" quality.  Some damn serious irony that is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

a little off-topic

Sal,

I'm just curious. Were you old enough to have been aware at the time of the televangelist scandals of the late 80's?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:a little off-topic

Sal,

I'm just curious.  Were you old enough to have been aware at the time of the televangelist scandals of the late 80's?

Yeah, I remember them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum