Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads'

+2
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:KMA,skanky.

Jealous much.... Very Happy 

Not of skanks.

knothead

knothead

Just for the hell of it . . . . what is a skank exactly?

knothead wrote:Just for the hell of it . . . . what is a skank exactly?

Its a big fat dildo that dreams fantasizes about shoving in her nasty old saggy dog fucked pussy.

hows that one for you teo LOL

skank
noun, slang
a person of low moral character <while her clueless husband was at work, the shank was doing every guy in the trailer park>
Synonyms skank [slang], sleazebag [slang], sleazeball [slang], slime, slimeball [slang]
Related Words slattern, slut, tramp; degenerate, libertine, perv, pervert, reprobate; creep, scumbag [slang], scuzzball [slang]; pettifogger, shyster

Learn More About
Dictionary: Definition of "skank"
Seen & Heard

Dreamsglore wrote:skank
noun, slang
a person of low moral character <while her clueless husband was at work, the shank was doing every guy in the trailer park>
Synonyms skank [slang], sleazebag [slang], sleazeball [slang], slime, slimeball [slang]
Related Words slattern, slut, tramp; degenerate, libertine, perv, pervert, reprobate; creep, scumbag [slang], scuzzball [slang]; pettifogger, shyster

Learn More About
Dictionary: Definition of "skank"
Seen & Heard

skank = another name for the liberal base LOL

knothead

knothead

Thanks to you both . . . . now I know . . . .

knothead wrote:Thanks to you both . . . . now I know . . . .

lol! 

these liberals thank you back lol

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads' - Page 2 Beyonc10

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads' - Page 2 Mylie10

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I think you're just overly critical of anything regarding the Obama's.

And you NEVER are about the Bush family.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I think you're just overly critical of anything regarding the Obama's.

The Decider made criticizing his family all too easy, unfortunately....

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads' - Page 2 Im-the-decider

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle wrote:

What have you seen me posting about Bush? I like Bush as a person. I think he's funny. Stop confusing me w/ other people. Not all liberals have the same the same opinions.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I wholeheartedly disagree w/ what your saying. She merely made a point as to why they needed insurance. Nothing unbecoming at all about her statements and she made a valid point. You all need to find something more important than this petty stuff.

I take it that you are talking about the "Knuckleheads dancing on barstools".

Yep, nothing unbecoming at all about that statement....
Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads' - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Spin the context?  She called the over 26 age group knuckleheads. How is any one spinning  her words. Her comments were unbecoming for a First Lady on National TV. I know you are pro- Obama but her comments were inappropriate and lacked the normal class of a First Lady.

While we are at it, her skit to promote exercise and healthy eating made her look like a fool.....it was in very poor taste.

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads' - Page 2 46388710

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Spin the context?  She called the over 26 age group knuckleheads. How is any one spinning  her words. Her comments were unbecoming for a First Lady on National TV. I know you are pro- Obama but her comments were inappropriate and lacked the normal class of a First Lady.

While we are at it, her skit to promote exercise and healthy eating made her look like a fool.....it was in very poor taste.

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads' - Page 2 46388710

what are you trying to say? are you saying that calling young people bar stool dancing knuckleheads is normal talk for black people? sounds like it.

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:

what are you trying to say? are you saying that calling young people bar stool dancing knuckleheads is normal talk for black people? sounds like it.

No.

What I am saying is that your faux outrage at anything the First Family does has everything to do with their skin color.

I find nothing inappropriate in what Mrs. Obama said.

She's funny and smart, and she's the classiest and most accomplished First Lady we've had in many decades.

Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:

No.

What I am saying is that your faux outrage at anything the First Family does has everything to do with their skin color.

She's funny and smart, and she's the classiest and most accomplished First Lady we've had in many decades.

well you would be wrong if you think its skin color, but I don't expect anything less from a brainwashed idiot who cant imagine that people don't actually like his policies.

She's NOT classy. And whats terrible is she cant even pretend to be.

I'm sure that all the young people watching that show that night got a good jolt when she called them knuckleheads and bar stool dancers. That is just another way to call them stupid. No problem here, because those young people that the Obama's worked so hard to lure into voting for them will rise up against them in mass.

sooner or later the knuckleheads will catch on.  Wink 

Dot wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:

No.

well you would be wrong if you think its skin color, but I don't expect anything less from a brainwashed idiot who cant imagine that people don't actually like his policies.

I'm sure that all the young people watching that show that night got a good jolt when she called them knuckleheads and bar stool dancers. That is just another way to call them stupid. No problem here, because those young people that the Obama's worked so hard to lure into voting for them will rise up against them in mass.

How would you know what classy is Skanky? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:

No.

How would you know what classy is Skanky? LOL!

Oh I know about it dog fucker. Don't you need to go clean your pissy sheets caused by your poor traumatized dog lover?

My dog's ass is cleaner than yours. Heh heh heh

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:

No.

Oh Puleeese. Can you imagine Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Reagan or any other First Lady resort to name calling on National Television after making a complete fool of themselves in a distasteful skit promoting their failing cause.

Tell me how many college graduates, over the age of 26 dance on fucking bar-stools?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum