Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads'

+2
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

On the "Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon, First Lady Michelle Obama explained that it was more important than ever for young people older than 26 to sign up for health insurance.

"A lot of young people think they're invincible, but the truth is young people are knuckleheads," she laughed, pointing out that they often cut themselves while cooking or injure themselves by dancing on bar stools
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/21/michelle-obama-young-people-are-knuckleheads/?intcmp=latestnews

Yep! they sure are because wasnt that the group obama targeted to get him elected? LOL yes it was.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:On the "Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon, First Lady Michelle Obama explained that it was more important than ever for young people older than 26 to sign up for health insurance.

"A lot of young people think they're invincible, but the truth is young people are knuckleheads," she laughed, pointing out that they often cut themselves while cooking or injure themselves by dancing on bar stools
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/21/michelle-obama-young-people-are-knuckleheads/?intcmp=latestnews

Yep! they sure are because wasnt that the group obama targeted to get him elected? LOL yes it was.

Classy First Lady commentary. The bottom line is she was pushing for young people to sign up to benefit the plan. She said the kncklheads and barstool dancers can get coverage for $50 a month.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dot wrote:On the "Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon, First Lady Michelle Obama explained that it was more important than ever for young people older than 26 to sign up for health insurance.

Classy First Lady commentary. The bottom line is she was pushing for young people to sign up to benefit the plan. She said the kncklheads and barstool dancers can get coverage for $50 a month.

I'm sure all those knuckleheads and barstool dancers are honored to be called that and will run right over to sign up LOL

Joanimaroni wrote:

And what is wrong w/ that? Trying to help people w/ coverage.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I'm sure all those knuckleheads and barstool dancers are honored to be called that and will run right over to sign up LOL

Clearly, you right wing whackos think it's better for young people to not have health insurance at all than buy into Obamacare.

But, then again, you're the same whackos who think global warming doesn't exist, along with evolution, and that abstinence is the only form of birth control that should be allowed. And that every single fertilized egg should be saved at all cost, while poor people should suffer silently.

Were you in on passing the law to make sleeping outside under a blanket a crime? Just askin' .... LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Clearly, you right wing whackos think it's better for young people to not have health insurance at all than buy into Obamacare.

But, then again, you're the same whackos who think global warming doesn't exist, along with evolution, and that abstinence is the only form of birth control that should be allowed.  And that every single fertilized egg should be saved at all cost, while poor people should suffer silently.  

Were you in on passing the law to make sleeping outside under a blanket a crime?  Just askin' .... LOL

Clearly? Where was that stated? Just more of your BS.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

But, then again, you're the same whackos who think global warming doesn't exist, along with evolution, and that abstinence is the only form of birth control that should be allowed.  And that every single fertilized egg should be saved at all cost, while poor people should suffer silently.  

Were you in on passing the law to make sleeping outside under a blanket a crime?  Just askin' .... LOL

Clearly? Where was that stated?  Just more of your BS.

Try and follow the thread, even though it stretches your limited comprehension capabilities Joani. Mrs. Obama was advocating the need for young people to get health insurance. Dot's a conservative and thinks that's stupid.

Hope that helps you grasp the idea ....

Can you follow it yet?

Markle

Markle

One of the rare times when she was speaking off the cuff and presto...an actual opinion about what they (She, her husband and most of the other Progressives) KNOW that their voter base is made up of "knuckleheads".  How else could they have been conned into voting for a lower standard of living and a debt they can never pay?

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Try and follow the thread, even though it stretches your limited comprehension capabilities Joani.  Mrs. Obama was advocating the need for young people to get health insurance.  Dot's a conservative and thinks that's stupid.

Can you follow it yet?

LOL You need to follow the thread. this is about her CALLING the young people KNUCKLEHEADS. She degrades the same people not long ago her and her husband were talking so highly about to get their votes. Certainly those knuckleheads must be smart right? after all they voted Obama and moochelle into office.

Maybe you need to grasp something... I recommend a brain

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Try and follow the thread, even though it stretches your limited comprehension capabilities Joani.  Mrs. Obama was advocating the need for young people to get health insurance.  Dot's a conservative and thinks that's stupid.

Can you follow it yet?

You try and follow the conversation......the conversation regarding the First Lady referring to young people as knuckleheads that dance on barstools. Mrs. Obama was trashing young individuals....the target being college graduates.....and critizing their failure to jump on the ACA. Her commentary was unbecoming for a First Lady. Got it?

That's not what she said and you've taken it out of context. She said young people think they're invincible meaning they they think they can't get hurt and need insurance. A true statement and nothing unbecoming about it.

Dreamsglore wrote:That's not what she said and you've taken it out of context. She said young people think they're invincible meaning they they think they can't get hurt and need insurance. A true statement and nothing unbecoming about it.

calling young people knuckle heads and saying they are dancing on bar stools is degrading. and the point is when they needed their votes, I bet they were not calling them bar stool dancing knuckle heads.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:That's not what she said and you've taken it out of context. She said young people think they're invincible meaning they they think they can't get hurt and need insurance. A true statement and nothing unbecoming about it.

I saw the show....she did say young people think they are invincible and she followed it up with the statement they are knuckleheads that dance on barstools. For the First Lady, the comment was unbecoming. Or should I say.... for A First Lady the comment was unbecoming and showed a lack of class?

I wholeheartedly disagree w/ what your saying. She merely made a point as to why they needed insurance. Nothing unbecoming at all about her statements and she made a valid point. You all need to find something more important than this petty stuff.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I wholeheartedly disagree w/ what your saying. She merely made a point as to why they needed insurance. Nothing unbecoming at all about her statements and she made a valid point. You all need to find something more important than this petty stuff.

How about their divorce rumors.

66% of the under 30 year olds voted for Obama. When Michelle called them knuckleheads it was in very poor taste.

I don't see it that way and I don't grasp onto rumors like affairs w/ Beyonce and other such garbage. It's just people trying to start trouble.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I don't see it that way and I don't grasp onto rumors like affairs w/ Beyonce and other such garbage. It's just people trying to start trouble.

Beyoncé?

Yes,they're trying to say he's having an affair w/ Beyonce.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think the real knucklheads are those trying to spin the context of what FLOTUS actually meant.

I get lots of laughts from the ObamaHate that is generated on this forum by the most stupid stuff.....LOL!
 Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I wholeheartedly disagree w/ what your saying. She merely made a point as to why they needed insurance. Nothing unbecoming at all about her statements and she made a valid point. You all need to find something more important than this petty stuff.

How about their divorce rumors.

66% of the under 30 year olds voted for Obama. When Michelle called them knuckleheads it was in very poor taste.

Ill tell ya what the problem is, the rest of the left here reading this are also knuckleheads.  Laughing 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think the real knucklheads are those trying to spin the context of what FLOTUS actually meant.

I get lots of laughts from the ObamaHate that is generated on this forum by the most stupid stuff.....LOL!
 Razz

Spin the context? She called the over 26 age group knuckleheads. How is any one spinning her words. Her comments were unbecoming for a First Lady on National TV. I know you are pro- Obama but her comments were inappropriate and lacked the normal class of a First Lady.

While we are at it, her skit to promote exercise and healthy eating made her look like a fool.....it was in very poor taste.

I think you're just overly critical of anything regarding the Obama's.

Dreamsglore wrote:I think you're just overly critical of anything regarding the Obama's.

No, you and your fellow sheep just give pass to everything they do.

KMA,skanky.

Dreamsglore wrote:KMA,skanky.

Jealous much.... Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum