Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone please explain what inspired all these weird threads and what led to it? I wasn't here and missed it.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All I can make of it is that something must have happened that involved seaoat, teo and bds but I don't know what it was.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Not everything is in-bounds.

So I gather that the PDF forum temporarily went PNJ forum on us?
Was it as bad as the amway days at PNJ when the shit went flying straight into the fan and exploded into a shitstorm? lol

Can anyone please explain what inspired all these weird threads and what led to it?  I wasn't here and missed it. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPIq_T5yqDgYBOitf_goD6CRvf3M9NC6ljEohryWs-wOC1uG2P9g

We shall see...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

Very Happy 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The reason I missed it is, while it was all happening, me and hallmark were on an urban archeological expedition of a little known part of the Pensacola waterfront known as Bruce Beach.
I stood on the summit of a man-made mountain which overlooks Bruce Beach.
I took some photos too but I have to email them to myself from my cellphone and they aint come in yet. I'll post them when they do.

Let's put it this way. Not even Don Tristan de Luna had this mountain to stand on to eyeball where he was because Bruce Beach Mountain didn't even exist then.

And along the way on the trek up the mountain, hallmark gave me a first-hand account of the history of downtown (especially the waterfront) going west from Palafox.
It was something that no school or history book can teach.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Not everything is in-bounds.

So I gather that the PDF forum temporarily went PNJ forum on us?  
Was it as bad as the amway days at PNJ when the shit went flying straight into the fan and exploded into a shitstorm? lol

actually there was no unusual events going on, boards just decided to move threads he didn't like over to politics. and as you know that is silly because just about everything we talk about in here eventually turns into politics. lol

he started with my thread and moved onto others.

power trip

The president thinks it's ok for him and his henchman holder to ignore the bill of rights at whim and will... and it's becoming increasingly difficult for liberals to defend without coming out as statist apologists. They don't want to get kicked out of the kool kids club... or get called a racist. You see... they pretended all along every overreach that there was a noble populist intent... but reality has the last word... and it doesn't fit the narrative. It took me one year to see through bush... it's taken about six for them and the conditioning is still strong. What boards is doing is a relegation maneuver... the last gasp of the indoctrinated.

Edit: I'm pretty sure that post makes this thread political or something less important.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LOL I would hate to get on your bad side Pkr...They can't handle the truth !

Article [VI]

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

You could never get on my bad side Teo. While you have positions I don't agree with... you give opposing positions the respect of discourse. You don't run from opposition... you counter it. I respect that... I like you because of that. You're ok.

That's actually why I like Seagoat too... though he doesn't use intellectual honesty in his discourse as you do.

Even he can't believe many of the positions he espouses.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm starting to despise the mindless politics we have now. It's destroying our government, our media, our people and our country.

2seaoat

That's actually why I like Seagoat too... though he doesn't use intellectual honesty in his discourse as you do.

Thank you.....that is like Jeffery Dhamer becoming a food critic and reviewing your restaurant, and saying he could never eat there because the chicken tastes funny. The fun of this thread is that people are trying to equate the rights of criminal prosecution in America with the rights of an enemy combatant outside America. The law is pretty simple and it has nothing to do with intellectual honesty but a threshold of understanding of the United States Constitution. There are international courts of law which may have jurisdiction for war crimes, but certainly the Supreme Court does not supersede military targeting, nor has or will the supreme court rule that way as ample dicta clearly defines the supremacy of the military to run without micromanagement by the courts........so I can not say that intellectual dishonest is in your argument....because there is nothing intellectual with ignorance of the law.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well we should just define anyone here or there as terrorists   It would save a lot of paperwork.  Maybe if they had called the Nazis terrorists we wouldn't have had the Nuremberg trials just took em out and hung em.

I hope you were sharp enough at one time to realize and recognize govt overreach... but dispite your protestations I highly doubt it. In the last fifteen years we've not seen these infringements since woodrow wilson and fdr. You're a terrible steward.

2seaoat

I'm starting to despise the mindless politics we have now. It's destroying our government, our media, our people and our country.

Nonsense. Your apathy and slothful approach to political and policy issues is always answered the same way......all politicians are bad, and everything they do is wrong. I would counter and say that 80% of public servants are trying to work on the majority of issues which they perceive benefit the public. If special interests are paying their freight, it is incumbent for every citizen to be informed and take positions. Debate and shine light on issues, and get off that damn picket fence because you are not Bob anymore.....that picket fence has made you Kabob.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ten paces turn and fire is a time honored position.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

it is incumbent for every citizen to be informed and take positions.  Debate and shine light on issues, and get off that damn picket fence

I don't live in the barnyard where the fence is located. I'm on the other side of the highway where there is no fence.

When you live in a political barnyard and fall off the fence, you land on the ground and the ground is covered with the shit shat out by democrats and republicans and liberals and conservatives. If I fell into that I'd need to bathe in gasoline to wash it off of me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is what the reign of democrats/republicans/liberals/conservatives has brought us.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/us-teens-lag-global-education-rankings-asian-countries-rise-top-v21733705

http://www.today.com/money/one-four-americans-has-more-debt-savings-6C9676458

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166838/congress-job-approval-starts-2014.aspx

We are all witnessing the decline of an empire.

Questions will be ignored in any place you choose.

2seaoat

Kabobbed:  The process on a forum where a participant always says nothing by the process of nullification characterized where one says something bad about one side of an issue, and then says something bad about the other side of the issue.  The phrase comes from the famous not Bob postings over 8 years which put him squarely on top of the picket fence such that the picket is firmly lodged in his buttocks, and where he was found unconscious cooking in his back yard fire pit with the tell tale picket smoldering as he attempted to roast marshmellows in a drunken stupor only to be unhappy with either sides of the marshmellow as he continually spun his marshmellows to his early death.

common useage:  Hey I heard Stormy got Kabobbed on that PB tax issue when Chris Jones sent her his book "how to feel good after buying a PB leasehold:; or Dreams and Dot agreed that the other was a mean bitch, but got really Kabbobed when they found out they shared a crush on Justin Bieber; or PK was really Kabbobed when he suggest in mix doubles that his partner not wear panties because he does not believe in censorship and wants freedom on the tennis court, but enjoys doubles with a racket up his butt.

Slang usage: rap star Markle in is famous rap" i don't need no kabbobing buyers when I am down with this house and my commission is 8%."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat,

I think you may have the wrong definition for the term "fence-sitter".

The actual definition is a person who supports and defends the policies of democrat politicians in an almost knee-jerk way,  but who out of the other side of his mouth keeps telling us he's a "moderate republican".  
He's so squarely on that fence,  that he cannot even bring himself to admit that he's either one or the other (democrat or republican) so he pretends to be both.  lol

2seaoat

I think you may have the wrong definition for the term "fence-sitter".

The actual definition is a person who supports and defends the policies of democrat politicians in an almost knee-jerk way, but who out of the other side of his mouth keeps telling us he's a "moderate republican". lol

path·find·er
ˈpaTHˌfīndər/
noun
noun: pathfinder; plural noun: pathfinders

a person who goes ahead and discovers or shows others a path or way.
an aircraft or its pilot sent ahead to locate and mark the target area for bombing.
an experimental plan or forecast.

You do not get back to the necessary main street Republican tenets without a pathfinder from crazyland.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's too late, seaoat. The labels republican, democrat, liberal and conservative now have so little meaning that they're virtually useless in any rational conversation.
That whole thing desperately needs to be relegated to another time and another place.
But of course that will never happen. You and the rest will see to that. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum