Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Military Trains for War on 2nd Amendment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wow just 2 years and 96 million dollars to build a city. for what really?

is this suspicious to you?

We've always has combat towns....

Had

And that is no military uniform I have ever seen and the infowar site it for nuts

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And that is no military uniform I have ever seen and the infowar  site it for nuts

are you saying info wars is making this up? that its fake and those people are fake and wearing fake uniforms?

I know we have a city built in California in the desert to practice fighting in the middle east. it comes with fake suicide bombers, cows roaming the street and actors of people acting like they are middle eastern.

but this city is a replica of small town America.

clarify yourself. fake? or not

I think infowars exaggerates everything

I'd like to know where this Army is going to come from that will fight against its citizens.

Do you really think that the current officer and senior enlisted cadre in all branches is going to order it's own military to attack Americans and that those leader will so so?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lets see the military has a few hundred thousand men and we hunters and sport shooters number in the millions and millions and are good shots....also most of the military will understand while they are shooting and disarming mom and dad some other soldier is shooting and disarming their mom and dad...nope won't work....don't care how many bullets the government buys.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Do you really think that the current officer and senior enlisted cadre in all branches is going to order it's own military to attack Americans and that those leader will so so?

I think that most people think on a level of simplicity that does not afford them the vision of reality.

When I hear people saying oh they are going to come take our guns or establish military law, most people have this vision such as you just mentioned. A order coming down and poof it happens. I don't see things occurring that way.

I see little baby steps, building blocks towards a agenda.

a conditioning of acceptance.

inching towards the real agenda one mental mind game at a time. Wink 

The new DSM affords a lot of room to remove guns and it is sold as to appeal to your sense of whats well being. and that if you stand up against it, you are a bad and crazy person. such as I dare you think its ok for people with PTSD to own a gun, what are you nuts? < little baby steps.

so, yes, I see little baby steps going on. do I think tomorrow the military will march down the street without a disaster to excuse them for removing our guns? no, but don't worry, eventually all of the excuses and mental conditioning will be in place enough for those who wish to have absolute power over the American people will. Because most of us refuse to look at the building blocks of tyranny.

by TEOTWAWKI Today at 11:59 am
Lets see the military has a few hundred thousand men and we hunters and sport shooters number in the millions and millions and are good shots....also most of the military will understand while they are shooting and disarming mom and dad some other soldier is shooting and disarming their mom and dad...nope won't work....don't care how many bullets the government buys.
------
Exactly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum