Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst storm in 10 years hitting the south...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/ice-storm-begins-to-unfold-in/23186487

Worst storm in 10 years hitting the south... 650x366_02112046_hd22-1

An inch of ice ain't no joke... I hope it doesn't deliver.

2seaoat

My wife drove past a community Tuesday morning where her reading in her car on the outside temp was -24. I spoke with a customer in MN today -10. I spoke with a customer in Ohio -1. This thing has strange variations in very frigid temps, and fingers of the same which are extending very far south.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't worry it's just alarmists. ...nothing to fear...

2seaoat

It is closer to a normal winter than the last 5 years which were spooky warm, and I am hardly alarmed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good, I sure you don't get washed away when the spring thaw begins...tie that pontoon boat up ....

2seaoat

tie that pontoon boat up ....

They are all gone......fell broke my finger, and now appear to have broke my left big toe at the joint by stepping on ice........my slow decline will not let me take the minnows out for a three hour cruise, so I have asked Mary Ann to come over for the afternoon.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:tie that pontoon boat up ....

They are all gone......fell broke my finger, and now appear to have broke my left big toe at the joint by stepping on ice........my slow decline will not let me take the minnows out for a three hour cruise, so I have asked Mary Ann to come over for the afternoon.

Sorry seaoat, heal up, springs just around the corner, a great time of year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum