Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

113,000 jobs added in January. Unemployment rate ticks down to 6.6%

+2
Markle
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jake92

I agree 100% PD.  It does NOT take a 4 yr degree to be someone in the construction trades which normally pay more than minimum wage, especially after a few months or years, but it's not an easy inside job out of the heat of the summer and cold of the winter MOST of the time. It does NOT take a degree to work in retail, but some bigger companies will want a degree to get above asst store manager or store manager.. It does NOT take a 4 yr degree for most jobs in the country, but it takes job etiquitte and work to advance.

Last edited by Jake92 on 2/9/2014, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Dot wrote:you really should try reading the link that came with this thread. then you MIGHT see the irony here.

Establishment survey data have been revised as a result of the annual benchmarking  |
|process and the updating of seasonal adjustment factors. Also, household survey data|
|for January 2014 reflect updated population estimates. See the notes at the end of  |
|this release for more information

This stuff is obviously way over your head.

boards of FL wrote:
Dot wrote:you really should try reading the link that came with this thread. then you MIGHT see the irony here.

Establishment survey data have been revised as a result of the annual benchmarking  |
|process and the updating of seasonal adjustment factors. Also, household survey data|
|for January 2014 reflect updated population estimates. See the notes at the end of  |
|this release for more information

This stuff is obviously way over your head.

not at all. but pretend it is since you refuse to acknowledge what's right in front of you. I realize that makes you feel better to just brush someone off, but in the real world, it doesn't work like that.

Just like you ignored the whole fake GDP thing because of QE convo.

you'll grow up some day

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Might as well say it's "fake unemployment" since they are working but not at the jobs they want or are qualified for.  If there are 1,000 jobs for a certain qualification, WHY train 10,000 people to do them?  Does that make the other 9,000 underemployed?  Since they don't get a job they are trained for, does that mean the company they want to work for should pay for other training, give them a job anyway, or should the person accept a different job doing something they aren't trained for, even though it pays less?  Sounds like it's the person's fault for learning a skill there is not a great need for.  Maybe I should go to school for a degree in oceanography, then try getting a job using it in Phoenix, Prescott, or Yuma, AZ, then complain to the govt when I can't get one.

113,000 jobs added in January.  Unemployment rate ticks down to 6.6% - Page 2 Crazy

Very nice self-caricature, Markle!  Razz

Explain how this is a good point to you.

" Maybe I should go to school for a degree in oceanography, then try getting a job using it in Phoenix, Prescott, or Yuma, AZ, then complain to the govt when I can't get one."

boards of FL

boards of FL

Dot wrote:not at all. but pretend it is since you refuse to acknowledge what's right in front of you. I realize that makes you feel better to just brush someone off, but in the real world, it doesn't work like that.

Just like you ignored the whole fake GDP thing because of QE convo.

you'll grow up some day

LOL.  I actually know quite a bit about this stuff.   And I can read.  I question whether or not you even understand what you posted above.  Actually, I know for certain you don't understand what you posted above.  

This is sort of like watching someone who knows absolutely nothing about computers post a link to a wiki article about computers...

Hey guys, look at this!  Computers are fake!  (from Wiki)

Though considerably easier than in machine language, writing long programs in assembly language is often difficult and is also error prone. Therefore, most practical programs are written in more abstract high-level programming languages that are able to express the needs of the programmer more conveniently (and thereby help reduce programmer error). High level languages are usually “compiled” into machine language (or sometimes into assembly language and then into machine language) using another computer program called a compiler.[46] High level languages are less related to the workings of the target computer than assembly language, and more related to the language and structure of the problem(s) to be solved by the final program. It is therefore often possible to use different compilers to translate the same high level language program into the machine language of many different types of computer. This is part of the means by which software like video games may be made available for different computer architectures such as personal computers and various video game consoles.

Yeah!  That's right!  Do you have any idea what this mean!  Computers are like, fake, man!  They, like, use these "fuzzy languages"!  Notice where it says "able to express the needs of the programmer more conveniently" ???? Yeah, man!  That, like, means that the programmer just tells the computer what he wants it to do.  It isn't real!  You liberals are all living in a lie!

The above perfectly mirrors the ignorance of your posts in this thread.  It's one thing to have an informed opinion.  It's an entirely different thing to, literally, not have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about.  The most bizarre thing here is that you state your opinion so confidently, and yet you don't even grasp the most basic terms, concepts, and processes that go into producing all of these variables that fly way over your head. I'll just leave it at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum