Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHRISTIE KNEW ABOUT LANE CLOSINGS

+4
Hospital Bob
Sal
no stress
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That wager will end in a draw seaoat.
You'll lose on the cigarettes but win on the popcorn.

This time I already feel better and I've already gotten past the cravings.
Plus my girlfriend is counting on me being able to make it through midnight tonight. If I do she says she's through with them too and will smoke her last one tonight too.
If I let her down she'll keep smoking and I don't want that on my conscience.
I want us both to have more time in the here and now before I have to start burning in hell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for the support,  hallmark.

This time I know it's a done deal.  I knew it was when on the 2nd day I stopped into a circle k to get a soft drink.  And this is the only time out of the hundreds of times I've quit smoking that I didn't tell myself "oh hell just one more pack and then I'll quit" when I could see all those cigarette packs within arm's reach.
That was the big hurdle.  It's all gotten easier after that.  Plus I finally just got sick and tired and fed up with having a bunch of tobacco company crooks controlling my life for all those years.  It was finally time to tell them to go fuck themselves.

gotta get some sleep for the yard sales. goodnight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Whether rational or not one thing that helped me stop drinking was the fact that I did not ever had to deal with the shit heads that sold it again.. Because no matter how much you bought you never even got a thank you or a free case of beer or a jug of booze.  The peckerheads knew you needed it, so 90% of the time they did not even have be 1/2 way nice.  Being addicted to anything is a bitch.  It is great to live with out the constant thought of "Do I have enough Cigarettes or booze to make until tomorrow".   Live free, it is better than you think.

Markle

Markle

Mr Ichi wrote:Whether rational or not one thing that helped me stop drinking was the fact that I did not ever had to deal with the  shit heads that sold it again.. Because no matter how much you bought you never even got a thank you or a free case of beer or a jug of booze.  The peckerheads knew you needed it, so 90% of the time they did not even have be 1/2 way nice.  Being addicted to anything is a bitch.  It is great to live with out the constant thought of "Do I have enough Cigarettes or booze to make until tomorrow".   Live free, it is better than you think.

Of course they weren't nice. They were sorry to see someone destroying themselves with each visit.

LOL Not sorry enough to stop taking my money. The only thing they were sorry about was that I quit. Rest assured, People that sell booze dont give a shit about the people they sell it to. Fact...

Sal

Sal

CHRISTIE KNEW ABOUT LANE CLOSINGS - Page 3 Screen19

Everyone knew about the lane closures during the event... it was in the news... duh.

The relevant question is... did he know that it was a manufactured dirty political trick?

That hasn't even been alleged. But look at the msm and left running the football the wrong way... and the crowd goes wild..!!

PkrBum wrote:Everyone knew about the lane closures during the event... it was in the news... duh.

The relevant question is... did he know that it was a manufactured dirty political trick?

That hasn't even been alleged. But look at the msm and left running the football the wrong way... and the crowd goes wild..!!

No one really cares about the truth. All they care about is being able to distract the attention away from the terrible job the prez has done and all the scandals this admin is involved in.

no stress

no stress

Hey look libs.....all of your big talk was just smoke and mirrors. Absolutely nothing has surfaced to be construed as wrong doing by Christie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum