Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHRISTIE KNEW ABOUT LANE CLOSINGS

+4
Hospital Bob
Sal
no stress
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2seaoat

Because Christy never stole a thing, and the traffic study was pretty effective.....they need a new bridge and apparently in his opinion a new mayor. What part of this is hard to understand........

I think this is probably just dumb... and the left biting on it and spitting out everything about the obama and clinton scandals is telling. Of course he knew of the traffic back ups... everybody with a pulse did in that area... and he was the fucking gov. Yes... the orders came from his administration... he fired those dumb asses. I hope he was involved... but this is pretty lame. Here's what he said:

“I had no knowledge of this —of the PLANNING, the EXECUTION or anything about it —and THAT I first found out about IT after IT was over,” he said. “And even then,what I was told was that it was a traffic study.”

Cmon... he was asked about the jam while it was causing havoc... I hope there's better evidence than this.

Sal

Sal

It's more than just dumb. 

He has a history and it's all gonna come out. 

The Outlaw Jersey Whale. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Because Christy never stole a thing.

Maybe he didn't steal a bridge.    But I'd be willing to bet that when he goes to Olive Garden to get the all-you-can-eat lasagna,  he fills up a pouch in his wife's purse with about 10 lbs of it for a midnight snack.  lol

Hell,  that's one of the reasons I'm envious of you married dudes.  I'm too embarrased to carry the purse in there myself.  lol

I don't believe for a minute any aide made a decision w/o the knowledge of and blessings of her boss to someone like Wildstein who was a childhood friend of Christies. All it would take is a call to Christie by Wildstein asking how he liked the traffic jam and the cat would be out of the bag. Christie is lying and the truth is going to come out.

Sal

Sal

Wildstein is a snake. 

Christie put him in his pocket. 

Let's see what happens. 

2seaoat

Maybe he didn't steal a bridge. But I'd be willing to bet that when he goes to Olive Garden to get the all-you-can-eat lasagna, he fills up a pouch in his wife's purse with about 10 lbs of it for a midnight snack. lol

Hell, that's one of the reasons I'm envious of you married dudes. I'm too embarrased to carry the purse in there myself. lol

I am beginning to worry about you Bob.....first, nobody from NJ is going to Olive Garden, and second nobody puts lasagna in a purse.

The Dude

The Dude

Still why s this such a big deal? It's Jersey and no one even got whacked....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Christie is not dumb.  He is secure in plausible denial.  He set his staff loose to do their thing......he never needed to know the details, and I will be shocked if he will be implicated with anything specifically akin to line control of the decision to close the bridge.  I guess I am too damn Machievelian not to appreciate the way Christie did this.....He will get my vote.  Like Newt, the man can get things done in government and knows where to push buttons.  I liked Jimmy Carter as a man, but you need somebody who can be a bad asz to be President......President Obama has shown he can do the nasty, he grew his political teeth in Chicago, and Christie.......well he is from Jersey....he can do the nasty.  For all those who think politics is tiddlywinks and the boyscout oath......nope....I will probably vote for the fat guy from Jersey.  In the end, I believe he cares about people and will work hard for middle class Americans compared to many who have simply been working for special interests.

Get real!  Christie is as concerned for the common citizen as Tony Soprano would have been.  Christie's a Jersey wheeler-dealer with developers and real estate moguls.  Christie's a liar and a thief and now his more than ample tit is caught in a wringer that ain't gonna let go.  It's show time ....  LOL

Last edited by Wordslinger on 1/31/2014, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mitt told me to ...)

Wildstein said he'll talk w/ immunity. Goodbye Gov. Chubette!

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:Get real!  Christie is as concerned for the common citizen as Tony Soprano would have been.  Christie's a Jersey wheeler-dealer with developers and real estate moguls.  Christie's a liar and a thief and now his more than ample tit is caught in a wringer that ain't gonna let go.  It's show time ....  LOL

Damn straight!

Really good post. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's say you democrats are right and Christie is a dirtbag lying politician who had a hand in shutting down the world's busiest bridge to get revenge on an enemy mayor.

So now what needs to be done is to put new jersey back into the hands of a democrat governor.

Do you folks not even know who the democrat governor was before christie?
I'll give you a hint.
Before he was governor,  he was the CEO of Goldman fucking Sachs.  Do we even need to say any more about that.
And after he was the governor,  he was the CEO of MF Global.
What did MF Global do?  MF Global was a "derivatives brokerage".  
What is a "derivatives brokerage"?  A derivatives brokerage does futures, forwards, swaps, options, caps, floors, collars, and credit default swaps.
You may recall the term "credit default swap" if you kept up with the collapse of Wall Street.  It played a very big role in why Wall Street collapsed.
When this former democrat governor of New Jersey was at the helm of MF Global,   "MF Global experienced a spectacular meltdown of its financial condition, directly caused by improper transfers of over $891 million from customer accounts to an MF broker-dealer account" (wiki).
As a result,  MF Global went belly up in 2011.
MF Global's collapse was one of the ten biggest bankruptcies in U.S. history.

The former democrat governor who was the CEO of Goldman Sachs before governor and was the CEO of MF Global after governor,  is named John Corzine.   In March 2012, Bloomberg reported that a memo produced by congressional investigators quotes an internal company e-mail as saying Corzine gave "direct instructions" to use customer money to cover the company's own shortfalls prior to bankruptcy. (wiki).
In June 2013, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission filed charges against Corzine for using funds from MF Global's customer accounts for company purposes.  On November 5th of last year,  a judged ordered Corzine to repay 100% of the money his company stole from customer accounts.

So let's get that republican out of there and get a democrat back in there to replace him.

I find it amusing that this is the best excuse for a republican bashing the left could find to make as big of a fuss as they can in order to hide this administrations scandals and failures.

amazing

Bob wrote:Let's say you democrats are right and Christie is a dirtbag lying politician who had a hand in shutting down the world's busiest bridge to get revenge on an enemy mayor.

So now what needs to be done is to put new jersey back into the hands of a democrat governor.

Do you folks not even know who the democrat governor was before christie?
I'll give you a hint.
Before he was governor,  he was the CEO of Goldman fucking Sachs.  Do we even need to say any more about that.
And after he was the governor,  he was the CEO of MF Global.
What did MF Global do?  MF Global was a "derivatives brokerage".  
What is a "derivatives brokerage"?  A derivatives brokerage does futures, forwards, swaps, options, caps, floors, collars, and credit default swaps.
You may recall the term "credit default swap" if you kept up with the collapse of Wall Street.  It played a very big role in why Wall Street collapsed.
When this former democrat governor of New Jersey was at the helm of MF Global,   "MF Global experienced a spectacular meltdown of its financial condition, directly caused by improper transfers of over $891 million from customer accounts to an MF broker-dealer account" (wiki).
As a result,  MF Global went belly up in 2011.
MF Global's collapse was one of the ten biggest bankruptcies in U.S. history.

The former democrat governor who was the CEO of Goldman Sachs before governor and was the CEO of MF Global after governor,  is named John Corzine.   In March 2012, Bloomberg reported that a memo produced by congressional investigators quotes an internal company e-mail as saying Corzine gave "direct instructions" to use customer money to cover the company's own shortfalls prior to bankruptcy. (wiki).
In June 2013, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission filed charges against Corzine for using funds from MF Global's customer accounts for company purposes.  On November 5th of last year,  a judged ordered Corzine to repay 100% of the money his company stole from customer accounts.

So let's get that republican out of there and get a democrat back in there to replace him.

geesh! I think they are more upset about this bridge thing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and by the way, Christie's wife is a vice president of another Wall Street investment bank. And the couple owns between a quarter and a half million dollars worth of a Goldman Sachs hedge fund.

Selective idiocy. Here's the funniest part... how many conservatives here want the investigation of christy squashed?

Who here would applaud any means to quell a full and fast disclosure of all of the evidence? WHO?

I don't even think pace or markle would want any obfuscation here... see the difference?

No... I didn't think so.

2seaoat

There is no scandal. Christy is going to be Teflon. Geez, it is like defending President Obama when people underestimated his Chicago way........The jersey way........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote: how many conservatives here want the investigation of christy squashed?

I donn't know about the ones here,  but in general the right-wingers/fox news/tea party/talk radio is torn.
They despise Christie because he hugged obama and they believe that got obama re-elected.  Anybody to them who is left of Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin is just another liberal progressive like obama.
BUT,  they despise hillary and every democrat candidate even more because of just that,  they're democrats.
So unless the republican nominee is ted cruz,  sarah palin,  joe the plumber or phil robertson,  they won't be motivated to turn out the vote.

The democrats,  on the other hand,  despise christie simply because he's not a democrat.  It doesn't matter who a republican nominee is,   they will always vote for a democrat regardless of who the democrat is.  Dr. Frankenstein could get Abe Lincoln's corpse out of the ground and shock it alive again,  and democrats would even vote for nancy pelosi over him only because he's a republican.

They all agree with that cunt Ann Coulter who makes a lot of money by telling them "you're either a democrat or a republican if you have an IQ higher than a toaster".
They all believe the only beverages in existence are coke and pepsi and anybody who doesn't drink one flavored sugar water or the other is dumber than a toaster.

Well... lets draw a parallel.

Christy said he didn't know about the traffic jam plot... had no communications about it at all.

Obama said he didn't know about fast and furious... had no communications about it at all.

Christy gives press conference and answers every question... dispite liability should anything surface.

Obama makes a statement and exerts executive privilege... dispite having claimed no knowledge or communication.

Christy fires everyone that he knows was responsible.

Obama fires whistleblowers and promotes the key players.

Christy is dealing with a traffic jam.

Obama dealt with the arming of foreign criminal elements with high power weapons that directly lead to the death of atleast one american... and scores of innocents in mexico. The threat remains and was directly strengthed by this.

Which one do you think was handled better by an elected public servant?

We'll just pretend that the significance of these incidents is similar... that should be very easy for some of you.

2seaoat

Apples and oranges, and you do not even have the culpability correct in your fast and furious. Again, the Gov is teflon.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You left out one, Pkr.  Christie didn't sell me health insurance and then terminate it without refunding my money and leaving me uninsured again.  

But in an hour and 53 minutes from now I'll be insured again.  At least until all those dirtbag politicians of both parties fuck up the medicare.

2seaoat

medicare for all......it is simple....it is the answer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I have to confess than in a really bizarre twist of irony,  Obama inadvertently actually did do me a favor.
After he took away the insurance he sold me,  I got scared about not being covered again.  I just couldn't face the possibility that I might have another medical event like a heart attack and go to the hospital without insurance again.  If I had to go through that a second time this year it would have left me in medical bankruptcy.  
So to help try to avoid it from happening,  I quit cigarettes for good.  And this time I'm not going back on them ever again.

It seems the lord and obama both work in mysterious ways.  I guess that's what makes them both messiahs.

Damn Good news on the smokes. i am going to hold you to it. Thanks, We all need you around.

2seaoat

Sorry 8 to 1 bob starts smoking in two months, and stuffs buttered popcorn in his underwear to see "the nut Job" movie which mimics reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum