Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is acceptable?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is acceptable? Empty What is acceptable? 8/13/2012, 9:12 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

As a person on the receiving of personal attacks again today(or as one of the attackers calls it, ridicule) how am I allowed to reply without being banned. As I see it, they have already done what I thought I was banned for.

And I'm speaking of dreams and salinsky. One of them says I have thin skin for not accepting the attacks.

2What is acceptable? Empty Re: What is acceptable? 8/14/2012, 1:46 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

ghandi wrote:As a person on the receiving of personal attacks again today(or as one of the attackers calls it, ridicule) how am I allowed to reply without being banned. As I see it, they have already done what I thought I was banned for.

And I'm speaking of dreams and salinsky. One of them says I have thin skin for not accepting the attacks.

Show me some examples.

3What is acceptable? Empty Re: What is acceptable? 8/14/2012, 3:26 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
ghandi wrote:As a person on the receiving of personal attacks again today(or as one of the attackers calls it, ridicule) how am I allowed to reply without being banned. As I see it, they have already done what I thought I was banned for.

Show me some examples.
Nevermind.
It was just a couple people with nothing better to do than try to get a response out of me.
I'm trying my best to stay above it.

4What is acceptable? Empty Re: What is acceptable? 9/8/2012, 11:10 am

ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Show me some examples.
Nevermind.
It was just a couple people with nothing better to do than try to get a response out of me.

LOL!

5What is acceptable? Empty Re: What is acceptable? 9/9/2012, 5:20 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Show me some examples.
Nevermind.

LOL!

It took you almost a month to come up with the appropriate response?
Nice work. Dummy. Talk about a day late and a dollar short....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum