Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Puppy's love

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Puppy's love Empty A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 12:14 pm

2seaoat

We have been gone for a little over three weeks and we left our six month old puppy with our daughter who owns our pup's sister. Our 13 year old malmute/lab mix knows when we are going someplace by watching the suitcases being dragged out and gets depressed. We take them to my daughters, the pups play, the 13 year old gives us that wary eye.....I want to go....do not leave me.

Upon return, the pup just goes nuts.....she wags her tail off and jumps in our laps and literally licks our faces off.....not for five minutes, but for an hour. The first thing that struck me was how fricking ugly our german shepard, lab, hound dog mix was, and how she had a face only her mother could love, but a half hour later she was the most beautiful dog which ever existed. The human mind is an amazing thing as it distorts reality. The 13 year old greeted us and was happy, but then she had to do the obligatory pout......the one that says you left me with these two crazy pups.....thanks.

We get home and the creatures of habit pick up right where they left off, and you wonder if only the world and humans could learn the love between a puppy and a human, we would live in a better world.

2A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 1:44 pm

cool1

cool1

AAWWWW!!!!!

3A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 5:15 pm

RottiesRule

I want pictures of the fur babies!!!

4A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 8:11 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

My Paige has had her second bout with cancer. She won't be with me much longer

So glad you're happy, So.

5A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 8:22 pm

2seaoat

My wife is a saint because after the german shepard passed in August, I asked if we could get a puppy because it was on my bucket list, and she fully knows that taking care of a puppy and a sick husband will keep her pretty busy, but we have this beautiful pup who every morning jumps in my lazy boy and snuggles and naps for an hour, and then finds the sun at the patio door the next hour, and we have never caged a dog before, and she gets in her cage every night without a problem.

We will be putting the 13 soon to be 14 year old down in the next 6 months......we will not let her suffer like I have with other dogs because I wanted more time.....my wife is pretty tough in that regard, and reminds me when a dog is suffering. It hurts every time you lose a pet, and playing poker the other day, I heard a guy went on a week drunk crying and not able to leave the house after he unexpectedly lost his five year old hunting dog......each person has their own grieving process.

6A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 8:31 pm

It'll be enlightened when we can separate the grieving process from the petty human desire for survival. Get a clue.

7A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 8:39 pm

2seaoat

It'll be enlightened when we can separate the grieving process from the petty human desire for survival. Get a clue.

It has gotten gritty in Hona Lee.

8A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/27/2014, 9:35 pm

RottiesRule

stormwatch89 wrote: My Paige has had her second bout with cancer.  She won't be with me much longer

So glad you're happy, So.

That well and truly sucks Stormy.
I am so sorry.

9A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 12:25 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thank you, Rottie. I get a feeling that you realize dogs are so much better than humans.

10A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 1:02 am

RottiesRule

stormwatch89 wrote:Thank you, Rottie.  I get a feeling that you realize dogs are so much better than humans.

In every way. I feel sorry for people who don't get it.
Hugs and love to your babies.

11A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 12:59 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thanks, Rottie. Be happy that we do.

12A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 2:07 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:Thank you, Rottie.  I get a feeling that you realize dogs are so much better than humans.

Bingo approves of this post He also says he had noting to do with the leg of the recliner
A Puppy's love R86p2e

13A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 2:29 pm

A Puppy's love 1546405_10151956506022545_1978391385_n

14A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 3:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cool1 wrote:AAWWWW!!!!!

So very sorry.....has Paige trained the pup?

15A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/28/2014, 11:54 pm

2seaoat

Here are the sisters....Ellie is my daughters dog who is on top, and Wilma is our dog who is on bottom. Pure joy.

[img]A Puppy's love Ellie_13[/img]

16A Puppy's love Empty Re: A Puppy's love 1/29/2014, 12:01 am

RottiesRule

2seaoat wrote:Here are the sisters....Ellie is my daughters dog who is on top, and Wilma is our dog who is on bottom.  Pure joy.

A Puppy's love <a href=A Puppy's love Ellie_13" />

How cute are they!!!!!
They look plumb tuckered out.
I am so glad you have them to pal around with.
Thanks for the pic's.
If I had my way, it would be mandatory for everyone to post pic's of their pets every month.

Wilma!!! LOVE her name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum