Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PPACA, I think since you are making all the money now you need to

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Take care of dreams feet
PPACA, I think since you are making all the money now you need to Dreams10

and while your at it, perhaps you could remove that stinky ass cyst off bob... pic soon to come LOL

They will be over to your house this Saturday. Make sure you have Lysol on hand Wink 

dumpcare

I just busted a gut and coughed all over my screen. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

ppaca wrote:I just busted a gut and coughed all over my screen. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

cheers cheers cheers lol! 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to confess I got tickled at that one too.  But how does she know I have those ugly moles on my face.  lol

ppaca,  will my supplement pay for a dermatologist to remove those moles when it's only cosmetic in nature?  lol

dumpcare

That foot, my god.

dumpcare

If Medicare approves it your supplement will pay. Zero out of pocket. Just don't let them do anything experimental that Medicare won't pay for.

Oh I don't think Medicare will approve it if not medically necessary, but I had something removed a few years back by a dermatologist that was cosmetic and told him I'd have to pay, but I did not. It's how they submit the claim. Just don't let them send a picture of that foot with the claim.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:I have to confess I got tickled at that one too.  But how does she know I have those ugly moles on my face.  lol

ppaca,  will my supplement pay for a dermatologist to remove those moles when it's only cosmetic in nature?  lol

Hey have you read your emails in the past hour?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:If Medicare approves it your supplement will pay. Zero out of pocket. Just don't let them do anything experimental that Medicare won't pay for.

Oh I don't think Medicare will approve it if not medically necessary, but I had something removed a few years back by a dermatologist that was cosmetic and told him I'd have to pay, but I did not. It's how they submit the claim. Just don't let them send a picture of that foot with the claim.

In that case I hope they'll pay for removing this too. It keeps me from getting any action whenever I go into Emerald City or the Roundup. lol

PPACA, I think since you are making all the money now you need to Tattoo10

dumpcare

They may pay for bleach, who knows?

Bob wrote:I have to confess I got tickled at that one too.  But how does she know I have those ugly moles on my face.  lol

bob, don't worry. dreams said she would remove your moles right after she gets done with her toenails.

PPACA, I think since you are making all the money now you need to Woman-10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

I just noticed this and answered your email.  Thanks much for offering to kick me back your commission on the supplement.  But I couldn't in all conscience take advantage of you like that. Seaoat would rake me over the coals for being cheap again. lol

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:

I just noticed this and answered your email.  Thanks much for offering to kick me back your commission on the supplement.  But I couldn't in all conscience take advantage of you like that.  Seaoat would rake me over the coals for being cheap again.  lol

Now everyone knows I bought your business. Damn you also made me give you more than I made.

You better watch dreams with that chainsaw.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We're having too much fun, here. I forgot to even have dinner.
I'm gonna go make me some eggs benedict with crabcake and extra hollandaise. Been looking forward to that all day. Maybe add a greek salad with Georgios dressing and that awesome feta cheese from Joe Pattis on it too.

Bob wrote:We're having too much fun,  here.  I forgot to even have dinner.
I'm gonna go make me some eggs benedict with crabcake and extra hollandaise.  Been looking forward to that all day.  Maybe add a greek salad with Georgios dressing and that awesome feta cheese from Joe Pattis on it too.

o yes, having fun is forbidden.

any one caught having fun on the forum will have to suffer complete humiliation tactics by 15 ignorant prudes eating prunes and wearing depends.

PPACA, I think since you are making all the money now you need to Ecard_12

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  other local restaurants that have a good house dressing for the restaurant,  try to put their label on some cheap pasteurized packaged shit and pass it off as the same thing.
Not Georgios.  When I went in there to get the last bottle of their takeout  house greek dressing,  the guy said "wait a minute cause I'll have to pour a bottle".  He goes back in the kitchen,  brings out a five gallon jug of dressing and pours that in a bottle and puts the label on it.  It's the real mccoy.

Last edited by Bob on 1/23/2014, 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hollandaise would void all contacts.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It voids any kind of diet too.

I wish somebody would give me the secret to making hollandaise from scratch and it not curdle.  I tried about a dozen times and only twice did it not curdle.
I gave up and went to using the hollandaise sauce packets.  That turns out perfect every time.  It aint bad.   But it aint the same as the homemade version.
It's like making banana pudding from scratch vs making it from jello instant pudding.  Just not the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Shit I aint gonna do all that much cooking work this late.  I'm gonna get me some corn dogs out of the freezer and nuke em in the microwave.

Last edited by Bob on 1/23/2014, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:It voids any kind of diet too.

I wish somebody would give me the secret to making hollandaise from scratch and it not curdle.  I tried about a dozen times and only twice did it not curdle.
I gave up and went to using the hollandaise sauce packets.  That turns out perfect every time.  It aint bad.   But it aint the same as the homemade version.
It's like making banana pudding from scratch vs making it from jello instant pudding.  Just not the same.

Don't cook it. Make it in a blender. Egg yolks, dry mustard, lemon juice and melted butter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Don't cook it. Make it in a blender. Egg yolks, dry mustard, lemon juice and melted butter.

No damn kidding. I'll darn sure try it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joani,

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/easy_blender_hollandaise_sauce/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Check this out, Joani. Linked from that same page.
This guy says if it separates on you, all you have to do is "just whisk the broken sauce into a clean teaspoon of water and you’ll have it back in moments".

http://ruhlman.com/2010/06/classic-hollandaise-sauce/

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:It voids any kind of diet too.

oh y'all. I aint eaten that. I had no idea what that stuff was.  Neutral 

doesn't eating that make you think of dreams toe goo? silent 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

1/2 cup of butter
4 egg yolks
½ teaspoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Melt the butter in the microwave and set aside.
Put the egg yolks, dry mustard, and lemon juice in a blender and mix for about 30 seconds. With the blender still running....Slowly add the hot butter through opening in the blender lid.....blend until thickened, about 30 more seconds. Use immediately.

Taste the sauce....you may need to add a little more lemon juice to taste.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks, Joani, I'll definitely try it tomorrow and maybe for breakfast.

And for Chrissy. Hollandaise is ummm good. If there's any left over I eat it with a spoon like cake batter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum