Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob Daily Update Until Socialized Health Coverage

+2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I miss them.

Telstar

Telstar

I miss ZVUGKTUBM and Bob.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Ya... I miss Zman too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think of Bob when I take the kids to DeLuna park to feed the pigeons.

2seaoat

So many unique and good people who shared their time and ideas with us for a decade. This is my birthday week and each year I am amazed to be alive and I am amazed at how many great people I have been honored to know in the real world and in forum world.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm in a poker tourn... started 5 hours ago. 2 tables 19 players left I'm in 5th or 6th place. Top 5 pay. First is 3k.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bring it home!

Happy Birthday Seaoat!

2seaoat

I played in a tournament Wed. The second time in 2017. Six tables, and only made it to the final three tables. I played solid. No pain from the bone mets, and just got blinded out. I will try to play again next week, because I actually was not in pain and had a clear head. I look forward to playing in Pensacola and Bonita Springs Greyhound poker room. I am really weak, but that is to be expected with the tumors on the liver, but since the surgery, the liver pain is negligible and the bone mets with the medical pot have been mediated such that I am enjoying poker again.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I finished 3rd. Really had no cards at final table. I just collected the orphan pots. 12hrs... i was wiped out... lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum