Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huckabee, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan win big!

+4
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
The Dude
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:As opposed to a rubber stamp progressive govt solution... yes. Our form of govt was meant to be contentious.

Then you should be exuberantly thrilled because we are there my friend! It is utopia so celebrate . . .  

Lol... Obamacare... gunrunning to criminal and foreign cartels...  crony billions for solyndra's... bailing out banks and wall street... more interest rate manipulations... Patriot act extension...Ndaa enforcement... cash for clunkers...

you tell me.

You gotta agree tho, it is contentious!

What's contentious?  Facts are undeniable and the majority of the country now sees the total failure in the White House.

Sooooo then if we just elect a Mr.-Smith-Goes-To-Washington like a farmer with a pitch fork then all is well??

Last edited by knothead on 1/23/2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)

2seaoat

Hillary would simply have to decline to run to lose the election.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:As opposed to a rubber stamp progressive govt solution... yes. Our form of govt was meant to be contentious.

Then you should be exuberantly thrilled because we are there my friend! It is utopia so celebrate . . .  

Lol... Obamacare... gunrunning to criminal and foreign cartels...  crony billions for solyndra's... bailing out banks and wall street... more interest rate manipulations... Patriot act extension...Ndaa enforcement... cash for clunkers...

you tell me.

What's contentious?  Facts are undeniable and the majority of the country now sees the total failure in the White House.

What's worse, Herr Markle, is there's not a single Nazi in the wings anyone would want to vote for ... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

you tell me.

What's worse, Herr Markle, is there's not a single Nazi in the wings anyone would want to vote for ... LOL

Hillary will be more authoritarian than obama or bush given an opportunity of any sort. She loves power... by any means.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

you tell me.

Hillary will be more authoritarian than obama or bush given an opportunity of any sort. She loves power... by any means.

Show me an American president who didn't love power ...PLEASE!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum