Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remarkable tribute to a Firefighter.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Copied from Facebook

The ashes of Sean Misner, one of the 19 firefighters who died last week in Arizona, were being transported by his wife back to their hometown on Tuesday. She was in his truck and is pregnant with their unborn child. On every overpass for nearly 500 miles there was a tribute similar to this. Pretty damn remarkable and worthy of more media coverage than most of the other stuff that has been on tv lately. Wanted to share because our media has seemed to overlook it.

Remarkable tribute to a Firefighter. 94663910

no stress

no stress

Our family is extremely large.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I remember seeing that when it happened. It was so touching. I love you 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:Our family is extremely large.

Unlike any other profession.

I have a nephew who is a firefighter, he is married to the police officer. great couple, good people.

He recently had to retire and have several surgeries on his neck. They gave him a gold ax and huge wall plaque, very cool.

Me wearing his hat in nov lol Yep! im wasted. this was my vacation and we had a oyster roast.....

guess this makes you and me long distant cousins guns LOL

Remarkable tribute to a Firefighter. Kim_fi10

no stress

no stress

Chrissy wrote:I have a nephew who is a firefighter, he is married to the police officer. great couple, good people.

He recently had to retire and have several surgeries on his neck. They gave him a gold ax and huge wall plaque, very cool.

Me wearing his hat in nov lol Yep! im wasted. this was my vacation and we had a oyster roast.....

guess this makes you and me long distant cousins guns LOL

Remarkable tribute to a Firefighter. Kim_fi10

Yes it does

cuz............... Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum