Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world Dztb0y
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world 2v2fxbt
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world 2ytpcg0
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world 1hrxuv
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world Rbjekk
I may not have much money, but I am a rich man

Mr Ichi wrote:Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world Dztb0y
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world 2v2fxbt
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world 2ytpcg0
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world 1hrxuv
Sometimes all it takes is a photo to make you remember what is really important in the world Rbjekk
I may not have much money, but I am a rich man

yes, you sure are. what beautiful children.  Smile 

2seaoat

lucky man

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Adorable little girls. Do they all belong to you?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Indeed you are, Itchi .......in more ways than one.

cool1

cool1

AAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

cool1

cool1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2Y0eBTQz1EQ

You just have to watch this I saw it on face book it was so precious -Baby Ella wow --after she says daddy a few times her dad puts Elvis song on and she has that song down LOL  I keep showing people this one I like it that much she is so small but dramatic when she sings .   Laughing

Oh my goodness have patience she is a trip you have to watch the whole thing to cacth her being so dramatic  Laughing

QueenOfHearts wrote:Adorable little girls.  Do they all belong to you?

My Grand daughters. MY sons children.

2seaoat

My Grand daughters. MY sons children.

I would get my snow boots and head for Joliet........I am addicted to my grandkids and cannot stay away from them for long......going on three weeks now and I am having grandkid withdrawal........

I am also.  I wish things were different. Many  thank all of you for your nice comments.  My eye sight doesn't allow me to drive like I used too.  It is a very bitter pill to swallow.  I am going to VA in Biloxi tomorrow for some more consultation.  I hope for the best.  

I ask all of you to try keep a close rein on the health of you eyes.  Do not take any thing for granted.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good luck, Itchi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum