Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

one more time... about ice age

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:I'm willing to sell both carbon credits and ice credits... get in while they're hot... hot. (did I sound like obama?)

No, more like Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore. He does have to be laughing himself nearly to death. He and the other Global Warming radicals have no product to sell, which requires no shipping, no handling, no storage, no refining and no risk yet they are becoming billionaires.

Meanwhile the producers of oil assume all the risk, must find their product, extract it at great risk, transport the product, refine the product into ever changing blends, ship it by truck, rail or pipeline, profit less than the government does from each gallon and yet those who sell invisible carbon credits are seen as hero's by the far left Progressives.

The Dude

The Dude

SheSurfs wrote:No matter. The sun is going into a period of lower activity (cyclical…they have been tracking sunspots for about four hundred years now). It will to some degree offset some climate warming (regardless of cause) and most likely bring some colder winters to places like Great Britain as changes in the upper atmosphere will cause greater fluctuations in the jet stream. We can also expect a lessening of the aurora borealis as sun activities slows.

Actually it is a great matter that we understand the cosmos and our future depends on it.....science is not a fairy tale of what people here choose to believe or not to believe because it is inconvenient to them.

And indeed they are the flat earth ers

28one more time... about ice age - Page 2 Empty Re: one more time... about ice age 1/19/2014, 10:37 pm

The Dude wrote:
SheSurfs wrote:No matter. The sun is going into a period of lower activity (cyclical…they have been tracking sunspots for about four hundred years now). It will to some degree offset some climate warming (regardless of cause) and most likely bring some colder winters to places like Great Britain as changes in the upper atmosphere will cause greater fluctuations in the jet stream. We can also expect a lessening of the aurora borealis as sun activities slows.

Actually it is a great matter that we understand the cosmos and our future depends on it.....science is not a fairy tale of what people here choose to believe or not to believe because it is inconvenient to them.

And indeed they are the flat earth ers

that's a rather general statement.

youre new here so please go ahead and state your case for or against MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING.

and yes shesurfs, I agree. the sun just did a polar swap as it does about every 11 years, give or take little.

I haven't had time to look at SOHO because I just got home from a trip. but last I looked some big fat whoppers ere flinging out.. even a recent X1 flare directed at us...

back to the dude, yes please state your position.

Last edited by Chrissy on 1/19/2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : n't)

Chrissy wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Don't worry! Live, love, laugh, and be happy!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOn-uIDk-oE

Very Happy 

ok big red breasted bird hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I usually get you but now I feel like im being eaten

one more time... about ice age - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxzD2dE_KbfaPiRvxqgtbNtcR-48UEPTC29_pLTX2tiFPrLFqR

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum