Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

107 Year Old Man Dies in Shootout With SWAT Team

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/08/justice/arkansas-107-year-old-man-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

wimps and guns no longer is the standard.....really, really, really, old wimps with guns.........There were many ways to bring this to a successful end.   If they had camera capability, they simply had to wait until he napped, or needed a diaper change.  It will not be long before we are taking babies out in cribs.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think the guy was a poker player. He knew what was in his hand. He also knew there would not be that many more deals. The cops came so he discarded two cards. With his new cards there was no need to bluff, a full house.  He played his hand......Aces and 8 's.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:I think the guy was a poker player. He knew what was in his hand. He also knew there would not be that many more deals. The cops came so he discarded two cards. With his new cards there was no need to bluff, a full house.  He played his hand......Aces and 8 's.
LOL.

Joanimaroni wrote:I think the guy was a poker player. He knew what was in his hand. He also knew there would not be that many more deals. The cops came so he discarded two cards. With his new cards there was no need to bluff, a full house.  He played his hand......Aces and 8 's.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LMFAO!

lol! lol! lol! 

2seaoat

Aces and 8 's.

Excellent.......I have been to Deadwood and saw the poker table which made that hand famous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum