Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

#2 owner of Fox News is a Arab Prince

+4
Markle
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
Yella
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bghlaw0371

God Bless Fox News.  Fair and Balanced.

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:
Markle wrote:Desperation shines from out Progressive friends.

This is older than Yella.

The Prince owns a small part of News Corp which owns, literally hundreds of corporations around the world of which Fox News is but one.

Cute try though.

Older than yella, Tee Hee. I feel older than dirt some mornings. But I still don't think Moslems should own any part of an American  News outlet. Because MONEY TALKS.

I agree with you. and that's why we are discussing foreign investments. because can any company that puts their shares up for sale on the market screen who they sell them to? can they say, no I don't want he/she to own my stock?

They can't, but I think they should be more choosey. America grows weaker financially every year due to the incredible amount of money spent on so called "Defense" which is nothing more than our government buying huge amounts of war materials and having thousands of trained military people standing around waiting to attack something. So now we gotta use them.
Lets invent a reason and invade someplace. Now the Corporate monsters wring their hands in glee as they start to rake in the big bucks and a few people are getting some "trickle down" as they work at good paying jobs making weapons. Oops! There goes the national debt again! So we borrow from China and continue to buy things from them we oughtta be producing right here in the good ol' USA. Now I wonder how much of the War materials we buy from China. I might not want to know.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:
Markle wrote:Desperation shines from out Progressive friends.

This is older than Yella.

The Prince owns a small part of News Corp which owns, literally hundreds of corporations around the world of which Fox News is but one.

Cute try though.

Older than yella, Tee Hee. I feel older than dirt some mornings. But I still don't think Moslems should own any part of an American  News outlet. Because MONEY TALKS.

I agree with you. and that's why we are discussing foreign investments. because can any company that puts their shares up for sale on the market screen who they sell them to? can they say, no I don't want he/she to own my stock?

They can't, but I think they should be more choosey. America grows weaker financially every year due to the incredible amount of money spent on so called "Defense" which is nothing more than our government buying huge amounts of war materials and having thousands of trained military people standing around waiting to attack something.  So now we gotta use them.
Lets invent a reason and invade someplace. Now the Corporate monsters wring their hands in glee as they start to rake in the big bucks and a few people are getting some "trickle down" as they work at good paying jobs making weapons. Oops! There goes the national debt again! So we borrow from China and continue to buy things from them we oughtta be producing right here in the good ol' USA. Now I wonder how much of the War materials we buy from China. I might not want to know.

Thats a BIG jump from monitoring foriegn investments to the MIC.

I'm just not ready to make that big of a jump today, I tired already today.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

He owns the second largest block of stocks in News Corp (Fox News parent company), 7%. That does not make him the #2 man in the corporation.

Yella

Yella

QueenOfHearts wrote:He owns the second largest block of stocks in News Corp (Fox News parent company), 7%.  That does not make him the #2 man in the corporation.

He has his foot in the door.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum