Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The state-run obamamania drive-by mainstream media has now made up a bunch of lies about Benghazi to help that lesbian Hillary get elected.

+5
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
bghlaw0371
Yella
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/libya-benghazi-nyt-report/

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/libya-benghazi-nyt-report/

It is my view that the CIA and Corporate America generated the whole mess and planned to use the Benghazi affair as a reason to invade and get another war going so we could give the Syrians Democracy like we have done for Irag and Afghanistan and would result millions of dollars for Corporate bosses plus it would also bring a little bit of "Trickle down" to American "Defense" workers.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

bghlaw0371

Yella wrote:

It is my view that the CIA and Corporate America generated the whole mess and planned to use the Benghazi affair as a reason to invade and get another war going so we could give the Syrians Democracy like we have done for Irag and Afghanistan and would result millions of dollars for Corporate bosses plus it would also bring a little bit of "Trickle down" to American "Defense" workers.

I bet that's it.

bghlaw0371 wrote:
Yella wrote:

I bet that's it.

We had already been supplying arms and bombing to topple the existing govt. There had already been attacks on the benghazi compound and others. The british and red cross had evacuated. Warnings of al quida flags flying in the open.

We cut security immediately prior to 9/11 in a country we had just bomb into chaos. We were naive or incompetent or worse.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/25892-ap-benghazi-review-panel-finds-state-dept-bungled-security/

bghlaw0371

PkrBum wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:
Yella wrote:

I bet that's it.

We had already been supplying arms and bombing to topple the existing govt. There had already been attacks on the benghazi compound and others. The british and red cross had evacuated. Warnings of al quida flags flying in the open.

We cut security immediately prior to 9/11 in a country we had just bomb into chaos. [i]We were naive or incompetent or worse[/i].

That

2seaoat

Yep, that same naive as you say patriot who lost his life coordinated the fractured groups and overthrew Mr. K........some people are on the front lines fighting to win that regime change without five thousand dead Americans.....naive......yep for those so desperate to turn a tragedy in to political capital......this investigation results make them look........naive, incompetent, or worse.........I vote worse.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hillary Clinton shouldn't be anything but a dish washer at a prison .

bghlaw0371

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hillary Clinton shouldn't be anything but a dish washer at a prison .

Life was simpler back in the Rose law firm days. I think she should be an investment banker.

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton shouldn't be anything but a dish washer at Denny's.

She will be President, and you will still be fighting truth, science, and equality, and it is very doubtful you will be working at Denny's as a dish washer.........your a bit smarter than that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton shouldn't be anything but a dish washer at Denny's.

She will be President, and you will still be fighting truth, science, and equality, and it is very doubtful you will be working at Denny's as a dish washer.........your a bit smarter than that.

You think the US is F'd up now that will be the cardiac arrest of it. A big pile of stinkin commie s--t.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry for my use of profanities but I have been listening to blacks on youtubes talking about how much fun the Knockout Game is all morning...

2seaoat

Life was simpler back in the Rose law firm days. I think she should be an investment banker.

President Obama has so completely defeated his opposition, it is time for the crazies to move on to Hillary.......you know she really was not born in Cook County Illinois.......she was born in Kenya.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The great uniter hasn't .....bad language but hey...

PkrBum wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:
Yella wrote:

I bet that's it.

We cut security immediately prior to 9/11 in a country we had just bomb into chaos. We were naive or incompetent or worse.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/25892-ap-benghazi-review-panel-finds-state-dept-bungled-security/

^

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yea but nobody is saying how you liked my thread title. I thought it was a humdinger myself.

bghlaw0371

Bob wrote:Yea but nobody is saying how you liked my thread title.  I thought it was a humdinger myself.

It's an accurate title. Good work.

bghlaw0371 wrote:
Bob wrote:Yea but nobody is saying how you liked my thread title.  I thought it was a humdinger myself.

Not so much... isn't that the base message?

Yea for our team... screw fact finding or accountability or transparency or wtf ever allows the people full discloser.

bghlaw0371

PkrBum wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:

Yea for our team... screw fact finding or accountability or transparency or wtf ever allows the people full discloser.

Pkr, you are drillin too deep on this one. The truth has been out on the Bengazi attack, and will be focused on more in the coming months. Bob was just making sure we know he thinks Mrs. Clinton is a lesbian.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bghlaw0371 wrote: Bob was just making sure we know he thinks Mrs. Clinton is a lesbian.

I'm just the messenger.  The ones who've created that message say the fact that she stayed married to the womanizer is evidence she's a lesbo.
But the jury is still out on that for me.  I think it more likely that with both of them,  Bill and Hillary,  the need for sex (heterosexual or homosexual) takes a backseat to the need for fame, power and glory (and just enough money for them to keep up with the Joneses.  The Vanderbilts too).  lol

bghlaw0371

Bob wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote: Bob was just making sure we know he thinks Mrs. Clinton is a lesbian.

I'm just the messenger.  The ones who've created that message say the fact that she stayed married to the womanizer is evidence she's a lesbo.
But the jury is still out on that for me.  I think it more likely that with both of them,  Bill and Hillary,  the need for sex (heterosexual or homosexual) takes a backseat to the need for fame, power and glory (and just enough money for them to keep up with the Joneses.  The Vanderbilts too).  lol

It would be bad PR for both if they divorced, could affect future earnings.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bghlaw0371 wrote:

It would be bad PR for both if they divorced, could affect future earnings.

The state-run obamamania drive-by mainstream media has now made up a bunch of lies about Benghazi to help that lesbian Hillary get elected. F990ababdb65752e973ed88b796f26bf

2seaoat

sorry to bust your bubble, but every intelligent and Alpha female is not a lesbian. She was not one in high school, and she sure was not one in the early years of her marriage to Bill.......I have told the story ad nauseum but I knew the class president when she was vice president.....and she liked boys in high school. It really is demeaning to women every time they are successful they must be a lesbian. Sorry, successful women can be straight or gay.........but when people still use the old and tired concept of putting someone down because of their sexuality.......you would think some forum members would be smarter than that......then again all these folks trying to remain neutral on this forum......or the jolly fence riders.....I would expect nothing less ignorance and arrogance are a terrible thing to waste.....it should be shared so we can have it touch our lives........and lately I would say touch us regularly.

bghlaw0371 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:

Pkr, you are drillin too deep on this one. The truth has been out on the Bengazi attack, and will be focused on more in the coming months. Bob was just making sure we know he thinks Mrs. Clinton is a lesbian.

Wow... that's good.

by Yella Today at 11:19 am
Bob wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/libya-benghazi-nyt-report/

-----
Asinine

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:sorry to bust your bubble, but every intelligent and Alpha female is not a lesbian.  She was not one in high school, and she sure was not one in the early years of her marriage to Bill.......I have told the story ad nauseum but I knew the class president when she was vice president.....and she liked boys in high school.  It really is demeaning to women every time they are successful they must be a lesbian.  Sorry, successful women can be straight or gay.........but when people still use the old and tired concept of putting someone down because of their sexuality.......you would think some forum members would be smarter than that......then again all these folks trying to remain neutral on this forum......or the jolly fence riders.....I would expect nothing less ignorance and arrogance are a terrible thing to waste.....it should be shared so we can have it touch our lives........and lately I would say touch us regularly.

Believe me,  it's touched my life a gracious plenty.  And not because of some hack political celebrities.  Because it was in my gut before I even knew what a politician was.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum