Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man fights off 12 cops with just one arm while high on meth.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/12/alleged_masturbating_man_in_sa.html

Alleged masturbating man in Salem bar arrested after Taser proves ineffective, officials say

That's when Frey's behavior allegedly took a turn for the vulgar, Marion County officials said.

A bartender told authorities that Frey exposed his genitals and started masturbating at the bar, officials said. By the time a Marion County deputy arrived on scene, Frey had moved from the bar to the bathroom, but reportedly had not stopped pleasuring himself.

Frey allegedly resisted arrest, forcing the deputy to zap the suspect with a Taser multiple times, officials said. The Taser had no effect on Frey, who then allegedly starting fighting with the deputy, officials said.

At least 15 police officers from Salem, Keizer and Marion County rushed to the bar and were eventually able to take the suspect into custody, officials said.

Frey was later charged with public indecency, resisting arrest and theft.

2seaoat

How do you whack off and fight off 12 cops with just one arm?.....I need to ask Ghost how that is done. I guess you do not want to be the first cop who arrives on the scene.

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:How do you whack off and fight off 12 cops with just one arm?.....I need to ask Ghost how that is done.  I guess you do not want to be the first cop who arrives on the scene.  
he has more arms, they are just cloaked and you couldn't see them. It happens

He had two arms. Teo just wanted to make a more dramatic headline.

talknstang

Dreamsglore wrote:He had two arms. Teo just wanted to make a more dramatic headline.

well it wouldn't be much of a story without any drama

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:He had two arms. Teo just wanted to make a more dramatic headline.

No it's a joke the other hand was busy playing the flute..do I gots to explain everything ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

talknstang wrote:

well it wouldn't be much of a story without any drama

Man fights off 12 cops with just one arm while high on meth. Stangs10

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No it's a joke the other hand was busy playing the flute..do I gots to explain everything ?

ummm I figured that one lol--one arm was to busy to fight off cops  Laughing --If I were the bartender well oops did I just spill that glass of alcohol on your toot toot --so sorry maybe next time you should go to the bathroom to play with your toot toot-- Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum