Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court in Conneticut oks ban on cops with high IQs.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

“This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class,” Jordan said today from his Waterford home. “I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else.”

2seaoat

Now, all I have to wait for is random internet guy posting a link from Madison Wi, where the animal shelter is killing poodles with a five day grace period, and dobermans only get two day grace period...........showing the corruption of government.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Now, all I have to wait for is random internet guy posting a link from Madison Wi, where the animal shelter is killing poodles with a five day grace period, and dobermans only get two day grace period...........showing the corruption of government.

Stop frickin embellishing my threads you old grouch.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bump

by 2seaoat Today at 12:34 pm
Now, all I have to wait for is random internet guy posting a link from Madison Wi, where the animal shelter is killing poodles with a five day grace period, and dobermans only get two day grace period...........showing the corruption of government.

---------

Seaoats favorite insult ... Random Internet guy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum