Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This verse destroys Judaism and The Muslim religion they are the walking dead.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:As I said there are some sick effers on this forum.

Yes sin sick, now turn from your evil ways or else woman !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Teo,
The Jews are God's chosen people. Don't think for a moment that they won't be in heaven.

Every "conservative" preacher or pastor I've ever heard talk is emphatic about this one.  That, with the exception of children who die and never knew any better,  that ONLY those who accept Jesus as their personal Christ and Saviour can go to heaven.  

Now you're telling me that all those conservative preachers are wrong. And Jews,  who don't accept Jesus as their personal Christ and Saviour,  can go to heaven too.

This is one very confusing religion.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The Jews are God's chosen people. Don't think for a moment that they won't be in heaven.

No but keep that thought ...maybe they will accept the Christ and be saved...only ONE way, if you want though you can tell Christ he's wrong...

So you are telling me that Elijah and Elisha the great prophets are going to burn in hell? LOLOLOLOL

King David???

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes sin sick, now turn from your evil ways or else woman

While we're on the subject of women,  there's 1st Corinthians 14:34.  And that presents some more confusion.

the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.

Seems to me every christian church in america is ignoring God on that one.
Even the Westboro Baptist Church,  because Fred Phelps' women relatives are in there saying "God Hates Fags" just as loudly as Phelps is.

p.s. and that's the New Testament. So we can't do that copout that it's only in the Jewish Bible.

Last edited by Bob on 12/24/2013, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No but keep that thought ...maybe they will accept the Christ and be saved...only ONE way, if you want though you can tell Christ he's wrong...

So you are telling me that Elijah and Elisha the great prophets are going to burn in hell? LOLOLOLOL

King David???

They were saved under the old covenant their sins were rolled forward until the Christ freed them from the Hadean realm by tearing away the bars that held them there. Yes they are saved but they never rejected Christ. Since then the new covenant is now firmly in effect and any people that reject the Christ will perish...read something will ya pacedog don't just trust your preacher, especially if he listens to that windbag Hagee...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

King David???

Now you're starting to catch on to the utter absurdity of the whole thing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes sin sick, now turn from your evil ways or else woman

While we're on the subject of women,  there's 1st Corinthians 14:34.  And that presents some more confusion.

the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.

Seems to me every christian church in america is ignoring God on that one.
Even the Westboro Baptist Church,  because Fred Phelps' women relatives are in there saying "God Hates Fags" just as loudly as Phelps is.

Yes that's a hard one but it's still there. Mostly it just means that women are not to usurp the authority of the men in the church. They are certainly not to be preachers or elders under any stretch of the scriptures.

2seaoat

When people are ill it is hard sometimes. Do you guess that they are within the normal range and conduct vigorous debate, or at some point do you need to back off realizing that mental illness is part of the debate and debating with stupid or crazy people does not give one a high percentage chance of encountering an intelligent exchange. I would say that perhaps bi polar swings from deep depression to manic are commonly found on this forum, and some of the most intelligent people I have met are mentally ill, but in our exchanges we can and often do contribute to that illness. I have tried to back off from folks who are suffering issues, and at times some people simply have a bad week or month and return to the normal range.........heck, without some of our contributors being challenged this place would be incredibly boring.......you just have to figure out the lay of the land and proceed with caution. I do hope that we will not read about anybody in the paper melting down, and I hope that all find an outlet here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I do hope that we will not read about anybody in the paper melting down

We've already read in the paper about one of us. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yes that's a hard one but it's still there. Mostly it just means that women are not to usurp the authority of the men in the church. They are certainly not to be preachers or elders under any stretch of the scriptures.

Somebody shoulda told Mother Theresa she got too big for her britches. Or her habit I guess. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Somebody shoulda told Mother Theresa she got too big for her britches.  Or her habit I guess.  lol

What did she do wrong ? She was a nurse and a caretaker of children. I leave all judgement to God, but he did leave us with information which should help us to rightly decide where we stand.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:When people are ill it is hard sometimes.  Do you guess that they are within the normal range and conduct vigorous debate, or at some point do you need to back off realizing that mental illness is part of the debate and debating with stupid or crazy people does not give one a high percentage chance of encountering an intelligent exchange.   I would say that perhaps bi polar swings from deep depression to manic are commonly found on this forum, and some of the most intelligent people I have met are mentally ill, but in our exchanges we can and often do contribute to that illness.  I have tried to back off from folks who are suffering issues, and at times some people simply have a bad week or month and return to the normal range.........heck, without some of our contributors being challenged this place would be incredibly boring.......you just have to figure out the lay of the land and proceed with caution.   I do hope that we will not read about anybody in the paper melting down, and I hope that all find an outlet here.

Seaoat I can wait to go home but till then I can only say what I know from the scriptures. If you find me to be wrong and can produce scripture to back it I will change I promise....

38This verse destroys Judaism and The Muslim religion they are the walking dead. - Page 2 Empty Teo stop putting us on . . . 12/24/2013, 3:43 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obviously you don't believe a word of all that shit. LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:Obviously you don't believe a word of all that shit.  LOL!

Say , you got something better ? I am all ears ?

FYI, existential nihilism has little appeal to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum