Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This verse destroys Judaism and The Muslim religion they are the walking dead.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you give validity to them you deny Christ just as they do....

Why are you still using the NIV?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

John 3:36 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:Why are you still using the NIV?

Because I know it's flaws just as I know the KJVs flaws. The sense is the same...here how does this change anything..?

King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2seaoat

Have pulpit.....will travel.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Because I know it's flaws just as I know the KJVs flaws. The sense is the same...here how does this change anything..?

King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Because if your goal is to lead others to the light, you may lead them to using the NIV. and the NIV has had over 60,000 omissions and additions to it which is against the word of God. Including that mix up with Jesus and Lucifer.

Why cant you use the KJV?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I thought it might be important to understand why the other two would like to see Christianity destroyed...Christ has become that stumbling block he spoke of....Rejecting or diminishing his place in human lives condemns one to be in conflict with God..guess who wins and loses ?

Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KJV uses archaic language which isn't compatible with today's vernacular. Plus KJV isn't a translation but a transliteration which is more prone to error.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:KJV uses archaic language which isn't compatible with today's vernacular. Plus KJV isn't a translation but a transliteration which is more prone to error.

I disagree. But carry on.

Glad you found your ' niche'  Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:KJV uses archaic language which isn't compatible with today's vernacular. Plus KJV isn't a translation but a transliteration which is more prone to error.

This is not my niche..I quit this 15 years ago and really don't enjoy it. There's a lot of responsibility talking about this stuff. Very few want to hear it, they are blissfully ignorant. I was until I discovered preterism...now that was a wake up call...I have spoken very seldom on that because it is very alarming to those that are comfortable.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

This is not my niche..I quit this 15 years ago and really don't enjoy it. There's a lot of responsibility talking about this stuff. Very few want to hear it, they are blissfully ignorant. I was until I discovered preterism...now that was a wake up call...I have spoken very seldom on that because  it is very alarming to those that are comfortable.

ah reminds me of the only book my father ever "gave me". I say gave because its not the only one he ever made me read.

It was called "left behind". interesting book and series.

I don't believe prophecy is fulfilled btw.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

This is not my niche..I quit this 15 years ago and really don't enjoy it. There's a lot of responsibility talking about this stuff. Very few want to hear it, they are blissfully ignorant. I was until I discovered preterism...now that was a wake up call...I have spoken very seldom on that because  it is very alarming to those that are comfortable.

ah reminds me of the only book my father ever "gave me". I say gave because its not the only one he ever made me read.

This verse destroys Judaism and The Muslim religion they are the walking dead. 44181270

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

This verse destroys Judaism and The Muslim religion they are the walking dead. 44181270

please feel free to educate me on preterism.

Im not sure what you mean by staying comfortable. It seems if I were to believe everything in the bible past already as what I gather preterism is, then apparently im just stuck in hell on earth.

do tell me what you mean by this if you will.

thanks

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im not sure what you mean by staying comfortable. It seems if I were to believe everything in the bible past already as what I gather preterism is, then apparently im just stuck in hell on earth.

thanks
Actually you are "stuck" in heaven on earth...Preterism is a long study and took me the better part of a year to get my mind around. The man that first told me about it caught a lot of choice words from my angry mouth. He introduced me to an amazing gentleman in Bontifay that took me for a mind blowing trip into scripture....

The first book I read was the parousia it was old but excellent.
http://www.preteristarchive.com/Books/1878_russell_parousia.html

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

thanks
Actually you are "stuck" in heaven on earth...Preterism is a long study and took me the better part of a year to get my mind around. The man that first told me about it caught a lot of choice words from my angry mouth. He introduced me to an amazing gentleman in Bontifay that took me for a mind blowing trip into scripture....

I think we can safely say its ok for you to stop posting scripture now and its time for me to eat some chicken and dumplins.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

thanks

I think we can safely say its ok for you to stop posting scripture now and its time for me to eat some chicken and dumplins.

My crock pot full of beef and veggies is calling me...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

Because if your goal is to lead others to the light, you may lead them to using the NIV. and the NIV has had over 60,000 omissions and additions to it which is against the word of God. Including that mix up with Jesus and Lucifer.

Why cant you use the KJV?

When the KJV was translated from the Greek manuscripts there were omissions in there as well as errors in the translation. Apologists today are not believing in the inerrant of the KJV. So that begs the question, is any of the various versions without fault?  The answer to that is most likely not. I have found that in my own personal Bible studies to use various translations side by side as well as a concordance. I also have a Rainbow Bible which highlights in a different color and describes the meaning of each verse.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:He introduced me to an amazing gentleman in Bonifay

I got introduced to an amazing gentleman who lived in Bonifay too.  Learned about him from his daughter who lived here in P'Cola.  His name was Wallace Arnold.

He was a country jukebox operator.  But he didn't have jukeboxes I wanted.
What he did have was one of the greatest finds of 1950's 78 rpm records I ever found.
I bought thousands of them.  Picked them out of thousands more for 2 cents apiece.
Just for openers there were 7 Elvis Suns in the pile.  Several of those still new and unplayed.

But it wasn't the Lord who was overseeing this.  It was Satan himself.
I put the Elvis Suns on top in a box of records so that the weight of the records would not break them if they were on the bottom.  That box of records was sitting on the floor beside a jukebox.
My partner accidentally bumped into the jukebox and when he did a jukebox motor which was lying on the jukebox keyboard fell off.  Landed right smack dab on top of the box of records.  Cracked most of the Elvis Suns which were sitting on the top.
He cussed me for putting the Elvis records on the top.  I cussed him for knocking the motor off.
Satan won out that day.  He cracked the records and caused me and my partner to have a bad falling out.

It's not only the Lord who works in mysterious ways. Satan does the same thing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow maybe Bontifay is the place amazing men go. My friend was Jessie Mills...

http://www.armageddonbooks.com/160results.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It took us hours to go through and load the records into the back of my Datsun pickup. By the time we finished it was about 10 at night. It had been clear in the daytime and we were so pumped we didn't pay any attention to the weather.
About a half hour after we left for the hundred mile trip back to here, Satan put a rain on us that would have rivaled the Noah flood. And there we were with all those records in the back of an open pickup truck going down the highway.
We got out and tried to tie a tarp over the whole thing but the tarp blew off in the wind and we desperately then tried to find a gas station with a canopy to get under. Finally found one and stayed there till past midnight until the rain stopped.
I'll never forget that as long as I live. And when I get to hell, I'm gonna cuss Satan out over it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When we were in Taiwan way back in the 60s a bunch of guys went together and bought records that were cheap soft plastic knock offs of top artists at that time. There were hundreds. They hung a record player by ropes from the overhead so that it swung back and forth with the movement of the ship. Then they attached a reel to reel recorder to it and made hours of tape copies. The records themselves were worn out after a couple plays and so we used them for target practice off the fantail. We had a couple shot guns on board. We would fling the records off the ship Frisbee like and shoot them. Then it was hours of copying the master to cassettes, fortunately it was a slow month or two off Vietnam so we had spare time...

Teo,
The Jews are God's chosen people. Don't think for a moment that they won't be in heaven.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Teo,
The Jews are God's chosen people. Don't think for a moment that they won't be in heaven.

No but keep that thought ...maybe they will accept the Christ and be saved...only ONE way, if you want though you can tell Christ he's wrong...

As I said there are some sick effers on this forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum