Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you ready Chrissy?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Are you ready Chrissy? 12/20/2013, 9:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sant-y Claus will be here in a couple of days.

2Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/20/2013, 9:42 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Sant-y Claus will be here in a couple of days.

almost. I still got to go tomorrow and do a couple things.

Im having a little bit of a hard time this year with all my kids grown and my youngest married( the one with my grand kids) now and they have their own things to do.

Kind of hard actually. Thinking if this keeps going this way I might have to start planning cruises or something along that line for this time of the year lol

3Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/20/2013, 9:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:

Im having a little bit of a hard time this year with all my kids grown and my youngest married( the one with my grand kids) now and they have their own things to do.

Kind of hard actually. Thinking if this keeps going this way I might have to start planning cruises or something along that line for this time of the year lol

You have to make adjustments. My Christmas is set on Christmas day. The time may very but it will be on Christmas Day. If you have to share with spouse families....invite them for dinner. You share the same children.

4Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/20/2013, 10:11 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You have to make adjustments. My Christmas is set on Christmas day. The time may very but it will be on Christmas Day. If you have to share with spouse families....invite them for dinner. You share the same children.

I know. All is well dear friend.

going to make a day of it tomorrow, then sunday grandkids coming over, think we will make Christmas tree ornaments, you know those salt/flower ones and paint them and put glitter everywhere. that's going to be fun, love that.

I work every day next week but not Christmas, and all will be here having a nice dinner together. Not all day like I am used to, so I pout.  Razz 

But things are good, the tree is inspiring and I am grateful for all the joy, love and life I have in my life.  Very Happy 

I so much wish you and I know you will have a very Merry Christmas.  I love you 

5Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/20/2013, 10:17 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joani, it sounds like you've adjusted well.

Chrissy, I hear ya. The adjustment takes time, I guess.

Wishing both you ladies a wonderful Christmas! santa santa 

6Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/20/2013, 10:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:Joani, it sounds like you've adjusted well.

Chrissy, I hear ya.  The adjustment takes time, I guess.

Wishing both you ladies a wonderful Christmas! santa santa 

You too Stormy.

7Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/21/2013, 9:36 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thanks, Joani

Got a question for you as you seem to be the "adjusted".  Very Happy 

I've always gone a bit overboard on Christmas as far as......well, everything including gifts and had a tiny family.

My Daughter has begun hosting the day at her home with new Hubby and his HUGE family, friends et al.

How do you give your gifts to your Daughter privately and when?
One year I gave them to her in the driveway and found it really unsatisfactory.

8Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/21/2013, 9:52 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I've had some wonderful Christmases but time does change everything. I had a wonderful sister in law many years ago that always got everyone together as a family and fed us till we burst. She was one of the kindest gentlest spirits ever lived. I always remember her at this time of year for her unrelenting work in bringing us all together to celebrate family caring and sharing. She died from breast cancer and there never has been another special Christmas like that. Some people work so hard and care so much and we don't give them their due until they are gone. If you are having one of these special Christmases be sure to hug the hostess and kiss her on the cheek.

9Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/21/2013, 9:53 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:Thanks, Joani

Got a question for you as you seem to be the "adjusted".   Very Happy 

I've always gone a bit overboard on Christmas as far as......well, everything including gifts and had a tiny family.

My Daughter has begun hosting the day at her home with new Hubby and his HUGE family, friends et al.

Arrive early. There will not be a private moment. We try and stagger the times each group arrives.

10Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/21/2013, 10:42 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Thanks, Joani

Got a question for you as you seem to be the "adjusted".   Very Happy 

Arrive early. There will not be a private moment. We try and stagger the times each group arrives.

Thanks, I'll do just that.

Teo, I'll certainly hug the hostess.....she's my little girl all growd up! Shocked 

Good advice from you both, thanks and Merry Christmas!

11Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/21/2013, 10:44 pm

Love yall, hope your weekends are going good. And good spirit surrounds you ad your loved ones.  I love you 

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

Are you ready Chrissy? We_wis10

I tired... whew.

12Are you ready Chrissy? Empty Re: Are you ready Chrissy? 12/21/2013, 11:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:Love yall, hope your weekends are going good. And good spirit surrounds you ad your loved ones.  I love you 

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

Are you ready Chrissy? We_wis10

I tired... whew.

You too, Chrissy. Enjoy your kids and babies. They make Christmas so very special.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum