Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Official : We live in a Police State on a Prison Planet....hey it's what progressives wanted.....I hope you guys got a pretty wife. They may let you watch...LOL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://investmentwatchblog.com/former-top-nsa-official-we-are-now-in-a-police-state/

32-year NSA Veteran Who Created Mass Surveillance System Says Government Use of Data Gathered Through Spying “Is a Totalitarian Process”

Bill Binney is the high-level NSA executive who created the agency’s mass surveillance program for digital information. A 32-year NSA veteran widely regarded as a “legend” within the agency, Binney was the senior technical director within the agency and managed thousands of NSA employees.

Binney has been interviewed by virtually all of the mainstream media, including CBS, ABC, CNN, New York Times, USA Today, Fox News, PBS and many others.

Last year, Binney held his thumb and forefinger close together, and said:

We are, like, that far from a turnkey totalitarian state.

But today, Binney told Washington’s Blog that the U.S. has already become a police state.

and it was all done because a bunch of people wanted someone else to take care of their needs instead of themselves.

Mad 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's Official : We live in a Police State on a Prison Planet....hey it's what progressives wanted.....I hope you guys got a pretty wife. They may let you watch...LOL 29leed10

talknstang

This is a great article by Laurence Vance who actually used to live in the Pensacola area. He was kind enough to respond to a few of my emails in the past. http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/nanny-state/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

talknstang wrote:This is a great article by Laurence Vance who actually used to live in the Pensacola area. He was kind enough to respond to a few of my emails in the past. http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/nanny-state/

Good article ..right on...More laws less liberty...

From the article: The United States, with less than 5 percent of the world’s population, has almost a quarter of the world’s prisoners. The United States has one of the highest per-capita prison populations in the world. One in 32 American adults is in prison, on probation, or on parole. Yet more than half of all U.S. prisoners are incarcerated for low-level drug offenses.

Sal

Sal

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-commute-20131220,0,4431037.story#axzz2o1d7JJfG

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-commute-20131220,0,4431037.story#axzz2o1d7JJfG

Well he should make it a Global commute and expunge all records so they can get a job....There's no reason to jail people for taking drugs...unless they harm someone else....I don't mess with the crap but I don't judge those that do.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What is the NSA domestic spying program?

In October 2001, President Bush issued a secret presidential order authorizing the NSA to conduct a range of surveillance activities inside of the United States without statutory authorization or court approval, including electronic surveillance of Americans’ telephone and Internet communications. This program of surveillance continues through today, although the legal justifications have changed over time, and works with the major telecommunications and Internet companies.

In 2005, after the New York Times broke the story of the surveillance program, the President publicly admitted one portion of it—warrantless surveillance of Americans believed to be communicating with people connected with terrorism suspects—Senior Bush Administration officials later confirmed that the President’s authorization went beyond the surveillance of terrorists and conceded that the program did not comply with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The President, invoking a theory of limitless executive power to disregard the mandates of Congress, reauthorized this warrantless surveillance more than thirty times, including after the Department of Justice found the program to violate criminal laws. President Obama has continued the program, but with differing secret legal justifications. Obama has given no public legal justification for it and, in some situations, appears to be strategically denying certain portions of it. For other portions, including the collection of telecommunications records, the Obama Administration said it could neither confirm nor deny its actions until May, 2013, when the DNI finally admitted additional portions of it. Members of Congress have confirmed that additional domestic surveillance by the NSA still remains a secret.

Shortly after the initial revelations, a whistleblower named Mark Klein came forward with evidence describing the specific AT&T facilities, including one on Folsom Street in San Francisco, where the handoff of customer communications is occurring. Mr. Klein's evidence confirmed what was already indicated by numerous newspaper reports and Congressional admissions—that the NSA is intercepting and analyzing millions of ordinary Americans' communications off of the fiber optic cables that carry our communications, with the help of the country's largest phone and Internet companies. EFF has brought two lawsuits to stop this illegal surveillance. In 2012, three NSA whistleblowers came forward to confirm Mr. Klein’s evidence, as well as other information about the warrantless surveillance.

Today, the warrantless surveillance program started under Bush remains largely intact under the Obama administration, and, in June 2013, reports in the Guardian and Washington Post confirmed key facts alleged in our cases, and provided supporting documents.

While the full legal justifications remain secret, the Obama administration apparently uses strained interpretations of the Patriot Act and FISA Amendments Act to try to justify the mass collection of data on US persons, but the reality is the same as it was under the Bush administration: these program are illegal and unconstitutional.

Click here for a complete overview of the NSA Domestic Spying program...

https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying/faq

talknstang

somebody got a call from the Department of Justice yesterday, lol. Hmmm, perhaps the complaints have finally taken notice? I cannot wait to see how this one plays out.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-commute-20131220,0,4431037.story#axzz2o1d7JJfG

Well he should make it a Global commute and expunge all records so they can get a job....

It's tough to say something positive about Obummer, isn't it?

It's Official : We live in a Police State on a Prison Planet....hey it's what progressives wanted.....I hope you guys got a pretty wife. They may let you watch...LOL Sad-eeyore

talknstang

did somebody say expungement? lol yea, i'm working on it, cut me some slack, it's been a rough 3 years, lmao

talknstang

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well he should make it a Global commute and expunge all records so they can get a job....

It's tough to say something positive about Obummer, isn't it?

It's Official : We live in a Police State on a Prison Planet....hey it's what progressives wanted.....I hope you guys got a pretty wife. They may let you watch...LOL Sad-eeyore
but Sal, you are correct on that one! It is tough, in fact, its nearly impossible

talknstang

it is pretty sad that when the government is found guilty of breaking the law, that in order to clear my name, i have to cover the cost. unfrickinbelievable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum