Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 12:39 am

2seaoat

seaoat always think you know more about other peoples professions than they do.

Guilty as charged.......because sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't.

27Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 8:05 am

dumpcare

Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:Don't let dreams confuse you, her subsidy allowed her to purchase a silver plan and once the subsidy is applied to a silver it changes the landscape of that plan and give's her less cost sharing. You cannot find those exact deductible's without doing and receiving a subsidy. If you know for certain you will not qualify for a subsidy don't even mess with healthcare.gov

Baptist facilitie's for certain are provider's for Florida Blue and last I heard Humana and probably Aetna. Best way to find out all the company's they are contracted with is to call the billing departments and ask for a supervisor.

Go here and put in your estimated modified adjusted gross income for next year or use 2012 and after you put the figures in scroll down and it will tell you an estimate of a subsidy.

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/#state=fl&zip=32503&income-type=dollars&income=48000&employer-coverage=0&people=3&alternate-plan-family=individual&adult-count=2&adults%5B0%5D%5Bage%5D=28&adults%5B0%5D%5Btobacco%5D=0&adults%5B1%5D%5Bage%5D=32&adults%5B1%5D%5Btobacco%5D=0&child-count=1&child-tobacco=0

That doesn't make any sense,ppcca. The price I was quoted was before the subsidy and the price of the policy at $575. I'm not paying $575 because of the subsidy but you saying the prices are the same on and off the marketplace then wouldn't be true. You are confusing people when you say that... not me.

So I just gave you the benefit of the doubt since they change that site more than anyone changes their underwear and I stand by my statement. I ran quotes on exchange and then went to my carrier website and ran same quotes, same price on or off no difference. I must say the site has actually come in line with the insurance company it used to be just an average price. If one does not qualify for a subsidy there is absolutely no reason in the world you would want to purchase on exchange. I did take someone through our carrier website the other day and to figure subsidy which ended up zero and they insisted for me to take it right back to the exchange and enroll and that is because they think they are going to lose a good part of their income next year and it would be easier for them to call an 800 number and get them to give the subsidy.

What do you mean you gave me the benefit of doubt? for what? You said the price was the same on the exchange and off so why would the deductible be different for the same price? This is what doesn't make sense.

If you chose a silver plan and a subsidy apply's then it goes to less out of pocket for you, it's cost share reduction. You can apply your subsidy to any metal level except silver they have set up for lower out of pocket for the policy holder.

28Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 3:44 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:Don't let dreams confuse you, her subsidy allowed her to purchase a silver plan and once the subsidy is applied to a silver it changes the landscape of that plan and give's her less cost sharing. You cannot find those exact deductible's without doing and receiving a subsidy. If you know for certain you will not qualify for a subsidy don't even mess with healthcare.gov

Baptist facilitie's for certain are provider's for Florida Blue and last I heard Humana and probably Aetna. Best way to find out all the company's they are contracted with is to call the billing departments and ask for a supervisor.

Go here and put in your estimated modified adjusted gross income for next year or use 2012 and after you put the figures in scroll down and it will tell you an estimate of a subsidy.

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/#state=fl&zip=32503&income-type=dollars&income=48000&employer-coverage=0&people=3&alternate-plan-family=individual&adult-count=2&adults%5B0%5D%5Bage%5D=28&adults%5B0%5D%5Btobacco%5D=0&adults%5B1%5D%5Bage%5D=32&adults%5B1%5D%5Btobacco%5D=0&child-count=1&child-tobacco=0

That doesn't make any sense,ppcca. The price I was quoted was before the subsidy and the price of the policy at $575. I'm not paying $575 because of the subsidy but you saying the prices are the same on and off the marketplace then wouldn't be true. You are confusing people when you say that... not me.

So I just gave you the benefit of the doubt since they change that site more than anyone changes their underwear and I stand by my statement. I ran quotes on exchange and then went to my carrier website and ran same quotes, same price on or off no difference. I must say the site has actually come in line with the insurance company it used to be just an average price. If one does not qualify for a subsidy there is absolutely no reason in the world you would want to purchase on exchange. I did take someone through our carrier website the other day and to figure subsidy which ended up zero and they insisted for me to take it right back to the exchange and enroll and that is because they think they are going to lose a good part of their income next year and it would be easier for them to call an 800 number and get them to give the subsidy.

Thomas, if you havnt learned by now, dreams and seaoat know more about our professions and anyone elses on here.  Wink 

Why would you identify him by his first name then scream when someone calls you by yours?

Thomas was his first screen name here. are you that brain dead you dont recall that?

29Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 4:22 pm

dumpcare

My real name is Jose Imenez.

30Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 4:34 pm

ppaca wrote:My real name is Jose Imenez.

I think you were the catcher on my high school baseball team.

31Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 4:38 pm

2seaoat

If your first name is Jose.....you sure as hell are not going to be selling stormy a health insurance policy.

32Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 4:46 pm

2seaoat wrote:If your first name is Jose.....you sure as hell are not going to be selling stormy a health insurance policy.

Damn you're an asshole.

33Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 4:58 pm

2seaoat

Damn you're an asshole.

Yes, the truth creates the same.....I could pretend the truth does not exist.....would that make you feel all warm and cozy.

34Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 6:01 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

1. Baptist is an NPO they have to take you in the ER NO matter what insurance you do or don't have.

2. After the full roll out of the Affordable Health Care Act to fruition
Will we continue to have Not for profit hospitals??

35Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 6:58 pm

surfnrg wrote:

1. Baptist is an NPO they have to take you in the ER NO matter what insurance you do or don't have.

2. After the full roll out of the Affordable Health Care Act to fruition
Will we continue to have Not for profit hospitals??

How much rolling out do you need? Its been a rollin out since 2010 LOL

and it dont matter if your NPO or not, if its a emergency they have to take you. That has nothing to do with this conversation though.

Storm is seeking ins and has discovered it is going to cost her $12,000. a year. <<< this is what this topic is about Smile

36Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! 12/16/2013, 9:01 pm

dumpcare

If Jose had a rough estimate of her age and zip code Jose may be able to give an estimate, oh and tobacco use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum