Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake Sign Language Translator At Nelson Mandela's Memorial

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is an example of one of those things which is so astonishing and goofy and bizarre, that there is no way to parody or satirize it because any attempt to do so will just always fall short of the real thing itself.

Sal

Sal

Markle

Markle

Many people are taking this lightly and doing jokes and parodies about the incident.

How did he get through security?  Since the discovery, it has been found that he is mentally unstable and has had fits of violence.

Any of the world leaders on stage with him could have been murdered before anyone could do a thing.

That's why I include President Obama and all our leaders in my prayers each night for their safety and welfare.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't worry, markle, if somebody kills them there's plenty more waiting in the wings to take their place. Big deal.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Don't worry,  markle,  if somebody kills them there's plenty more waiting in the wings to take their place.  Big deal.
Yes the world is full of narcissistic a -holes..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

At least he was dressed nicely and I am sure whatever he communicated was just about as important as anything Obama read off his teleprompter...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:At least he was dressed nicely and I am sure whatever he communicated was just about as important as anything Obama read off his teleprompter...

lol

TEOTWAWKI wrote:At least he was dressed nicely and I am sure whatever he communicated was just about as important as anything Obama read off his teleprompter...

Obama was busy taking selfies LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum