Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winston not to be charged..... :)

+6
Markle
talknstang
boards of FL
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Jameis Winston will not be charged in a sexual assault case, State Attorney Willie Meggs announced Thursday afternoon.

Meggs, the attorney who took over the case when it was reactivated last month, ended three weeks of investigation and intense national scrutiny by closing the case without charging Winston.

"We've carefully examined all the evidence in this case and have concluded that no charges will be filed in this case," Meggs said.

Meggs said there was insufficient evidence to charge Winston in the case. He said Toxicology reports showed the accuser was not intoxicated with a Blood alcohol level of .04, well within the legal limit. There also was no evidence of drugs in the accuser's blood.

Meggs said the accuser's story "had problems" in that it had inconsistencies, saying her account of events "moved around a good bit." But Meggs did say the accuser would likely have testified in court if charges had been pursued.

"We know there was a sexual event that occurred," Meggs said. "One side says it wasn't consensual, one side says it was."

Meggs said a second DNA sample from the accuser was matched to her boyfriend.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Fabulous news.

There's certainly room for him to have learned some valuable lessons... I hope he has.

Hope he lawyers up and sues the accuser and TPD.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Hope  he lawyers up and sues the accuser and TPD.
Yeah so should Talknstang...sure nuff. I mean rape is worse than consensual sex with a 14 year old tramp, yes or no ?

2seaoat

Mothers are now telling their college age sons if they are going to have consensual sex that before they proceed they need a text from the girl giving her approval.......I just do not remember saying.....time out.....could you text me a yes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

This will certainly make for a more entertaining national championship, but does anyone else question why a girl would subject herself to a rape kit and all the impending publicity for nothing? It's not like Winston was a heisman candidate when this went down, and even if he were, he still wouldn't be NFL eligible for another two years. The two didn't even know each other on the night of the incident. Anyone else find that a little odd?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:This will certainly make for a more entertaining national championship, but does anyone else question why a girl would subject herself to a rape kit and all the impending publicity for nothing?  It's not like Winston was a heisman candidate when this went down, and even if he were, he still wouldn't be NFL eligible for another two years.  The two didn't even know each other on the night of the incident.  Anyone else find that a little odd?
How dare you besmear this young Black man's reputation with your doubts and conjecture...but hey you still got Talknstang , he's white and won't be famous for much but being kind to possums....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:This will certainly make for a more entertaining national championship, but does anyone else question why a girl would subject herself to a rape kit and all the impending publicity for nothing?  It's not like Winston was a heisman candidate when this went down, and even if he were, he still wouldn't be NFL eligible for another two years.  The two didn't even know each other on the night of the incident.  Anyone else find that a little odd?
Listening to the attorney for Winston. .....they found 2 different DNA specimens. Winston's and her boyfriend. I find that interesting. Maybe.......

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Listening to the attorney for Winston. .....they found 2 different DNA specimens. Winston's and her boyfriend.  I find that interesting. Maybe.......

What else would you expect to find in a rape kit from a woman who has a boyfriend? Particularly when they are of college age at a party school?

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yeah so should Talknstang...sure nuff.  I mean rape is worse than consensual sex with a 14 year old tramp, yes or no ?
Shhhh, don't give anybody any bright ideas, lmao

talknstang

talknstang wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yeah so should Talknstang...sure nuff.  I mean rape is worse than consensual sex with a 14 year old tramp, yes or no ?
Shhhh,  don't give anybody any bright ideas, lmao
that was sarcasm of course. lol but why would I want to do such a thing when they manufactured all the probable cause in my case? that is sarcasm again

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

talknstang wrote:
talknstang wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Shhhh,  don't give anybody any bright ideas, lmao
that was sarcasm of course. lol    but why would I want to do such a thing when they manufactured all the probable cause in my case? that is sarcasm again
Dude the cops put a lead brick on the scales of "justice" in your case...

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sex with a 14 year old cannot be consensual.  Especially for an old man like Talknstang.  Sex with a 14 year old is Rape...period.

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:
Listening to the attorney for Winston. .....they found 2 different DNA specimens. Winston's and her boyfriend.  I find that interesting. Maybe.......
I do too, how come she didn't implicate him as well?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sex with a 14 year old cannot be consensual.  Especially for an old man like Talknstang.  Sex with a 14 year old is Rape...period.
Yeah unless you are Elvis or Jerry Lee Lewis...

talknstang

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
you have no room calling anybody old, lol but you can call me Trey if you'd like. That way at least I am on a first name basis with you. There was no 14yr old nor would there ever have been any sex with any 14yr old. Get a grip dude!

talknstang

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You obvious are so gullible in believing everything they report is true and that could be a sure sign of scenility. Look at those statistics I posted buddy, OK? Give it a chance and perhaps you will understand that there is a much larger problem here. Honestly, i hate picking on you and making you look foolish....can't we just all get along? lol

Markle

Markle

Pressure from family and friends.

Once she started the ball rolling, it got out of control.  She had no choice.

She may certainly have had feelings of guilt.  Reported in other media the accuser is a tall, stunning blonde.  COULD be that her boyfriend found out that she'd had sex with a black athlete while two other black athletes looked on.  Could be at 3 or 4:00 in the morning she realized what was going to hit the fan and did what has been done before.

I don't have a dog in this fight and have no clue what happened that night.  Obviously what the young woman brought to the table was not nearly enough to reach an indictment.

Case closed.

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You obvious are so gullible in believing everything they report is true and that could be a sure sign of scenility.  Look at those statistics I posted buddy, OK?   Give it a chance and perhaps you will understand that there is a much larger problem here. Honestly, i hate picking on you and making you look foolish....can't we just all get along? lol
YOU said those "Statistics" were ones YOU gathered.  You cited no source and you have strong motivation to lie and the only side of the story has been yours.

You can't make ME look foolish.  You're the one who went to a location to have sex with two teenagers, one way underage.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
Pressure from family and friends.

Once she started the ball rolling, it got out of control.  She had no choice.

She may certainly have had feelings of guilt.  Reported in other media the accuser is a tall, stunning blonde.  COULD be that her boyfriend found out that she'd had sex with a black athlete while two other black athletes looked on.  Could be at 3 or 4:00 in the morning she realized what was going to hit the fan and did what has been done before.

I don't have a dog in this fight and have no clue what happened that night.  Obviously what the young woman brought to the table was not nearly enough to reach an indictment.

Case closed
Just like Talknstangs...glad you see the light...only in his case there wasn't even a 14 year old to test, just a bunch of cops fishing and changing the bait however whenever it suited them...looks to me like you might be blaming the victim in both cases...bad man...

talknstang

Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You obvious are so gullible in believing everything they report is true and that could be a sure sign of scenility.  Look at those statistics I posted buddy, OK?   Give it a chance and perhaps you will understand that there is a much larger problem here. Honestly, i hate picking on you and making you look foolish....can't we just all get along? lol
YOU said those "Statistics" were ones YOU gathered.  You cited no source and you have strong motivation to lie and the only side of the story has been yours.

You can't make ME look foolish.  You're the one who went to a location to have sex with two teenagers, one way underage.
Well i can send you all 700 case tracker names if you'd like, but the fact that you don't read any of it is very apparent. And yes, you have made yourself look foolish and ignorant! Too bad you have a narrow mind and are pro-police corruption!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Maybe my ass. The girl was raped. What she did or didn't do with her boyfriend has no bearing on the case. Even a whore can press charges for rape.

The football player should rot in prison for a few years, minimum.

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well i can send you all 700 case tracker names if you'd like, but the fact that you don't read any of it is very apparent. And yes, you have made yourself look foolish and ignorant! Too bad you have a narrow mind and are pro-police corruption!
Yes, 700 cases selected by you to track.  Yep, can't get much more reliable that a source like yourself.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Maybe my ass.  The girl was raped.  What she did or didn't do with her boyfriend has no bearing on the case.  Even a whore can press charges for rape.

The football player should rot in prison for a few years, minimum.

Yeah, Wordslinger was one of the other two guys in the room when said incident happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum