Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Money -

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood Money -  Empty Blood Money - 8/8/2012, 7:42 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/08/08-2

2Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/8/2012, 11:14 pm

That's one PoS that will Rot in HELL!!

Markle

Markle

Not a single source other than the HuffingtonPost article picked up by every far left blog. Only two of the individuals from your source are to be found anywhere other than your "source".

Few of the so called

Here is one of the folks from your phony hit piece.My partners were Ricardo Poma, Miguel Duenas, Pancho Soler, Frank Kardonski, and Diego Ribandinarea.

From the article in YOUR SOURCE:

"I owe a great deal to Americans of Latin American descent. When I was starting my business, I came to Miami to find partners that would believe in me, and that would finance my enterprise. My partners were Ricardo Poma, Miguel Duenas, Pancho Soler, Frank Kardonski, and Diego Ribandinarea.

"These friends didn't just help me, they taught me. Ricardo's brother had been tortured and murdered by rebel terrorists in El Salvador. Miguel himself had been chained to a floor in Guatemala for weeks, and tortured. And their torturers were financed by Fidel Castro. I learned from these friends about the human cost when Castro has money.

"So many of you here, in profound and personal ways, know all too well the precious value of liberty – and the agonizing pain of tyranny. You have seen it your families, your friends, your neighbors, and in your own lives.

Read more: http://www.cfr.org/us-election-2008/governor-romneys-remarks-miami-dade-lincoln-day-dinner/p13480

###

From the Miami Herald, Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Frank Kardonski
After Hurricane Andrew decimated South Florida in August 1992, people desperate to buy the basics found they couldn’t even take money out of their own bank account — everything was shut down.

Frank Kardonski, who ran the Key Biscayne Bank, found a way around the problem. He borrowed $500,000 in cash from a friend and gave it to his customers.

“They needed cash and he was going to give it to them,” said daughter Denise Kardonski Arosemana.

Kardonski — banker, businessman and co-founder of the Panama Stock Exchange — died Sunday of a heart attack in Key Biscayne. He was 66.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/03/2729982/banker-businessman-frank-kardonski.html

###

Keep up the good work. We have already seen record LOWS from the far left Progressives...how LOW CAN THEY GO?

4Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/9/2012, 12:05 pm

Sal

Sal

[quote="Markle"]Not a single source other than the HuffingtonPost article picked up by every far left blog. Only two of the individuals from your source are to be found anywhere other than your "source".

Bullshit. The article directly referenced reporting done by the Boston Globe, LA Times, and the Salt Lake Tribune. Duck, dodge, and weave - that's all you've got.

Few of the so called

Here is one of the folks from your phony hit piece.My partners were Ricardo Poma, Miguel Duenas, Pancho Soler, Frank Kardonski, and Diego Ribandinarea.

"I owe a great deal to Americans of Latin American descent. When I was starting my business, I came to Miami to find partners that would believe in me, and that would finance my enterprise. My partners were Ricardo Poma, Miguel Duenas, Pancho Soler, Frank Kardonski, and Diego Ribandinarea.
"These friends didn't just help me, they taught me. Ricardo's brother had been tortured and murdered by rebel terrorists in El Salvador. Miguel himself had been chained to a floor in Guatemala for weeks, and tortured. And their torturers were financed by Fidel Castro. I learned from these friends about the human cost when Castro has money.

"So many of you here, in profound and personal ways, know all too well the precious value of liberty – and the agonizing pain of tyranny. You have seen it your families, your friends, your neighbors, and in your own lives.

Read more: http://www.cfr.org/us-election-2008/governor-romneys-remarks-miami-dade-lincoln-day-dinner/p13480

You are full of shit. Talk about cherry-picking! Here's the next lines from the article;

Romney could also have thanked investors from two other wealthy and powerful Central American clans -- the de Sola and Salaverria families, who the Los Angeles Times and Boston Globe have reported were founding investors in Bain Capital.

While they were on the lookout for investments in the United States, members of some of these prominent families -- including the Salaverria, Poma, de Sola and Dueñas clans -- were also at the time financing, either directly or through political parties, death squads in El Salvador. The ruling classes were deploying the death squads to beat back left-wing guerrillas and reformers during El Salvador's civil war.

The death squads committed atrocities on such a mass scale for so small a country that their killing spree sparked international condemnation. From 1979 to 1992, some 75,000 people were killed in the Salvadoran civil war, according to the United Nations. In 1982, two years before Romney began raising money from the oligarchs, El Salvador's independent Human Rights Commission reported that, of the 35,000 civilians killed, "most" died at the hands of death squads. A United Nations truth commission concluded in 1993 that 85 percent of the acts of violence were perpetrated by the right, while the left-wing Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front, which was supported by the Cuban government, was responsible for 5 percent.

Wonder why Willard didn't thank those guys?

Here's a pic of Willard and his Bain buddies celebrating their initial funding which largely came from blood money;
Blood Money -  Story-romney-bain-capital-money-shot-140359
Nice.

5Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/9/2012, 2:46 pm

Markle

Markle

[quote="salinsky"]
Markle wrote:Not a single source other than the HuffingtonPost article picked up by every far left blog. Only two of the individuals from your source are to be found anywhere other than your "source".

Bullshit. The article directly referenced reporting done by the Boston Globe, LA Times, and the Salt Lake Tribune. Duck, dodge, and weave - that's all you've got.

Few of the so called

You are full of shit. Talk about cherry-picking! Here's the next lines from the article;

Romney could also have thanked investors from two other wealthy and powerful Central American clans -- the de Sola and Salaverria families, who the Los Angeles Times and Boston Globe have reported were founding investors in Bain Capital.

While they were on the lookout for investments in the United States, members of some of these prominent families -- including the Salaverria, Poma, de Sola and Dueñas clans -- were also at the time financing, either directly or through political parties, death squads in El Salvador. The ruling classes were deploying the death squads to beat back left-wing guerrillas and reformers during El Salvador's civil war.

The death squads committed atrocities on such a mass scale for so small a country that their killing spree sparked international condemnation. From 1979 to 1992, some 75,000 people were killed in the Salvadoran civil war, according to the United Nations. In 1982, two years before Romney began raising money from the oligarchs, El Salvador's independent Human Rights Commission reported that, of the 35,000 civilians killed, "most" died at the hands of death squads. A United Nations truth commission concluded in 1993 that 85 percent of the acts of violence were perpetrated by the right, while the left-wing Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front, which was supported by the Cuban government, was responsible for 5 percent.

Wonder why Willard didn't thank those guys?

Here's a pic of Willard and his Bain buddies celebrating their initial funding which largely came from blood money;

Nice.

Sorry, NOT ONE of the sources mention anything about "blood money" except the original article in HuffingtonPost. Not one. Nor can anything negative be found about any of those people in simply "Bing" searches other than what I posted.

You got skunked. How do you like your crow?

6Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/9/2012, 4:08 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sorry, NOT ONE of the sources mention anything about "blood money" except the original article in HuffingtonPost. Not one. Nor can anything negative be found about any of those people in simply "Bing" searches other than what I posted.

The article is clearly supported by reporting done by the Boston Globe, LA Times, and Salt Lake Tribune. Just because they didn't characterize these capital investments as "blood money", does not change any of the FACTS. Continue dancing, Markie ...
Blood Money -  0169
... you're kickin' ass.

7Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/9/2012, 11:32 pm

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

[font=Arial Black]The article is clearly supported by reporting done by the Boston Globe, LA Times, and Salt Lake Tribune. Just because they didn't characterize these capital investments as "blood money", does not change any of the FACTS. Continue dancing, Markie ...
... you're kickin' ass.

Once again, you got SKUNKED my good frien, it happens. You so BADLY WANTED it to be true, you just chugged the Kool Aide. Step up take it like a man and move on. You could not find anything in ANY of your own sources. You could NOT find anything about ANY of the folks cited in the article YOU provided.

Enjoy, or would you prefer it fried?

Blood Money -  CrowonPlate

8Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/10/2012, 3:46 pm

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

The article is clearly supported by reporting done by the Boston Globe, LA Times, and Salt Lake Tribune. Just because they didn't characterize these capital investments as "blood money", does not change any of the FACTS. Continue dancing, Markie ...
Blood Money -  0169
... you're kickin' ass.

Meanwhile, Obama was so busy changing his NAME...he couldn't be bothered.Who is Obama? Barry? Obama?...how many posters use different names in their real life? Ask yourself, have you ever changed your name?

Think about it....if you can....

9Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/11/2012, 7:42 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

NaNook wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Blood Money -  0169
... you're kickin' ass.

Meanwhile, Obama was so busy changing his NAME...he couldn't be bothered.Who is Obama? Barry? Obama?...how many posters use different names in their real life? Ask yourself, have you ever changed your name?

Think about it....if you can....
Now it's a crime to have a nick-name? You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to complain about!

10Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/11/2012, 11:27 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Blood Money -  Story-10
Sal, I love the pic of Mittens in his natural environment! This has got to be the guy that fixes the economy!

11Blood Money -  Empty Re: Blood Money - 8/12/2012, 3:44 am

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Sal, I love the pic of Mittens in his natural environment! This has got to be the guy that fixes the economy!

So true!
Blood Money -  PotThree-1

And his Choom Gang
Blood Money -  ChoomGang

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum