Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

California rejects obamacare fix

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1California rejects obamacare fix Empty California rejects obamacare fix 11/22/2013, 9:11 pm

dumpcare

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101218932

This plays to the point I keep making about the patient mix new to the market. 39% of applicants w qualify for medicaid... with the elderly and sick also out of proportion... the math simply won't work. The young and healthy won't cover the spread.

2seaoat

the math simply won't work. The young and healthy won't cover the spread.

It certainly does not work when you only work on one side of an equation. How have you factored over the next three to five years the role of penalties on those same young people. Please work on your math skills.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:the math simply won't work. The young and healthy won't cover the spread.

It certainly does not work when you only work on one side of an equation.   How have you factored over the next three to five years the role of penalties on those same young people.   Please work on your math skills.
From each according to their ability and to each according to their need right 2seaoat?  How has that worked out in the past and in other countries?

Not going to last that long.  ObamaCare is going to collapse along with economy long before five years.

When the public sees the health insurance companies getting bailouts because they have so many sick and elderly patients and not enough young and healthy ones to carry the load, there will be a revolt.

Nice to know that you believe it is a grand idea to beat the heck out of young people and take away even more incentive for them to work had and earn good money.

Brilliant plan!

2seaoat

Brilliant plan!

Actually it is. You need to be perceptive and have a good lay of the land. In five years people are going to be fully informed that the insurance companies are mostly a middle man which adds costs to health care consumers. Pretty simple plan. The transition is right on schedule and the next battle will be securing revenues to cover your concerned short falls. It is simple math. We will be at medicare for all in a decade. Just as planned.

2seaoat wrote:Brilliant plan!

Actually it is.  You need to be perceptive and have a good lay of the land.  In five years people are going to be fully informed that the insurance companies are mostly a middle man which adds costs to health care consumers.   Pretty simple plan.  The transition is right on schedule and the next battle will be securing revenues to cover your concerned short falls.  It is simple math.  We will be at medicare for all in a decade.   Just as planned.
LOL

you must dream at night about all those horrible little middle class workers you hate so much being out of work.

all those poor regular guy insurance salesmen out of work, taken over by a BIG FAT BLOATED SAVIOR GOVERNMENT. < bet you get all giddy when I talk like that. poor people out of work, gov going to save you. keep saying it to your self.

BTW. if it happened, it wont be medicare for all, it will be Medicaid for all. everyone can share 2 doctors. Wink 

Medicaid expenditures are estimated to have grown relatively slowly in 2012 and to have reached $432.0 billion. Faster growth is expected to resume after 2012, especially in 2014 with the expansion in eligibility standards, and expenditures are projected to grow to $795.0 billion by 2021. The projected annual average growth rate of Medicaid expenditures from 2012 to 2021 is 6.4 percent—notably faster than the projection of average annual GDP growth of 5.0 percent. Should these trends continue as projected under current law, Medicaid’s share of both Federal and State budgets would continue to expand absent other changes to the program, budget expenditures, or budget revenues.

The expansion of Medicaid eligibility under the Affordable Care Act will likely broaden Medicaid’s role as part of the U.S. health care system

http://medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-Program-Information/By-Topics/Financing-and-Reimbursement/Downloads/medicaid-actuarial-report-2012.pdf

7California rejects obamacare fix Empty Thank you. 11/25/2013, 5:55 pm

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Brilliant plan!

Actually it is.  You need to be perceptive and have a good lay of the land.  In five years people are going to be fully informed that the insurance companies are mostly a middle man which adds costs to health care consumers.   Pretty simple plan.  The transition is right on schedule and the next battle will be securing revenues to cover your concerned short falls.  It is simple math.  We will be at medicare for all in a decade.   Just as planned.
LOL

you must dream at night about all those horrible little middle class workers you hate so much being out of work.

all those poor regular guy insurance salesmen out of work, taken over by a BIG FAT blah, blah of Medicaid expenditures from 2012 to 2021 is 6.4 percent—notably faster than the projection of average annual GDP growth of 5.0 percent. Should these trends continue as projected under current law, Medicaid’s share of both Federal and State budgets would continue to expand absent other changes to the program, budget expenditures, or budget revenues.

The expansion of Medicaid eligibility under the Affordable Care Act will likely broaden Medicaid’s role as part of the U.S. health care system

http://medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-Program-Information/By-Topics/Financing-and-Reimbursement/Downloads/medicaid-actuarial-report-2012.pdf
Well, if you are interested in saving lives, then expanding medicaid is the way to go.
Read more:
http://www.chron.com/opinion/outlook/article/Expand-Medicaid-save-lives-3950778.php

If you are not interested in saving lives, (e.g. Chrissy, ., whoever else she is today) then expanding medicaid is not the way to go.
So, you either want to save lives, or you do not.
Thanks.

Medicaid for all..!!

PkrBum wrote:Medicaid for all..!!
They have no idea. No 

Chrissy wrote:
They have no idea. No 
Nope... lol. I'm thinking of opening a clinic. A barber shop with only a buzz cut option... and general surgery.

I've never tried either... but I'm pretty good w my hands and know where most of the stuff is inside the body.

You would be a good partner. I'm picturing a version of Steve Martin in The Little Shop of Horrors... but more streamlined.

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
They have no idea. No 
Nope... lol. I'm thinking of opening a clinic. A barber shop with only a buzz cut option... and general surgery.

I've never tried either... but I'm pretty good w my hands and know where most of the stuff is inside the body.

You would be a good partner. I'm picturing a version of Steve Martin in The Little Shop of Horrors... but more streamlined.
Sounds good. Im in. Im pretty sure we could get it right 50% of the time, the other 50, oh well. At least they could get an appointment lol

12California rejects obamacare fix Empty thank you 11/25/2013, 7:43 pm

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
They have no idea. No 

Sounds good. Im in. Im pretty sure we could get it right 50% of the time, the other 50, oh well. At least they could get an appointment lol
Obviously, p-bum, you and . are choosing not to save lives. You are not alone. The FL Legislature made the same choice. You all are choosing not to save lives.
You must be soooo proud.
Thanks, again.

CarlSagan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
They have no idea. No 

Obviously, p-bum, you and . are choosing not to save lives. You are not alone. The FL Legislature made the same choice. You all are choosing not to save lives.
You must be soooo proud.
Thanks, again.
If I were a progressive... I would start healthcare with a govt intervention of health right after birth. Lord knows we can't start before that... Nutritional mandates... exercise requirements... habit cessation... risk tax... aversion subsidy... etc.

Let's really try to get to systemic control as quickly as possible. Lol... we are so spoiled it's gonna be a shock.

14California rejects obamacare fix Empty Re: California rejects obamacare fix 11/25/2013, 10:08 pm

PkrBum wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
They have no idea. No 

You must be soooo proud.
Thanks, again.
If I were a progressive... I would start healthcare with a govt intervention of health right after birth. Lord knows we can't start before that... Nutritional mandates... exercise requirements... habit cessation... risk tax... aversion subsidy... etc.

Let's really try to get to systemic control as quickly as possible. Lol... we are so spoiled it's gonna be a shock.
yes, I agree. I mean if we are really serious about this as you say, we need to protect as quickly as possible as science has proven early bad habits come back and get you later.

Perhaps we could just house people some where so we can better manage them from cradle to grave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum