Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

California smoking ban said to be most stringent in U.S.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Since everyone seems to be smoking marijuana in California or worse, is that included or is that exempt?  Druggies tell us that marijuana is safe as fresh air so I guess they exempt themselves like legislators and ObamaCare.

California smoking ban said to be most stringent in U.S. - Page 2 PotThree-1
You look really dapper with that hat, Markle. Is that Acapulco Gold you are toking on?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This news clip was today's PNJ:

Bill would ban smoking in cars with children

Smoking would be prohib­ited inside a motor vehicle if a minor is along for the ride, under a measure filed Friday by Rep. Charles McBurney, R-Jacksonville.

The proposal, which cur­rently has no Senate compan­ion, would make smoking a tobacco product in a car or truck with a minor present a “nonmoving violation.”

The measure, if approved during the 2014 legislative session and signed by Gov. Rick Scott, would have the violation considered a second­ary action.

That means a person could only be cited after a driver has been pulled over for an­other reason. It would take effect Oct. 1, 2014.

The News Service of Florida

Dang, and this bill is being proposed by a Republican, too. Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:This news clip was today's PNJ:

Bill would ban smoking in cars with children

Smoking would be prohib­ited inside a motor vehicle if a minor is along for the ride, under a measure filed Friday by Rep. Charles McBurney, R-Jacksonville.

The proposal, which cur­rently has no Senate compan­ion, would make smoking a tobacco product in a car or truck with a minor present a “nonmoving violation.”

The measure, if approved during the 2014 legislative session and signed by Gov. Rick Scott, would have the violation considered a second­ary action.

That means a person could only be cited after a driver has been pulled over for an­other reason. It would take effect Oct. 1, 2014.

The News Service of Florida

Dang, and this bill is being proposed by a Republican, too. Razz
texting while driving is a secondary violation too.

however, I really don't give a shit which party establishes these freedom sucking laws.

I already said, I realize most don't care because you probably don't smoke. I personally do not smoke around my children, in my house etc because I have the personal convictions to do the right thing.

I do not like having the GOV taking away freedoms such as this because you may get this one now, and we may all agree, it is not right to smoke near your children.

But it wont end there, it never has. laws get built upon, that's the way our system works.

the next one coming down the line that is already in the works is doing something to the parents of FAT children.

I do not believe the government has the right to ENFORCE me to make good decisions.

Im sorry if you disagree but Im an American and I should be able to make poor decisions if I choose. This may include for you lefties decisions such as letting my child listen to RAP music, wear sexually deviant clothing at the age of 5 like they do in those pagents, oh I could go on, but I already realized. its my vice today, its yours tomorrow and I cant wait. Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum