Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is it with Florida...something in the water ?

+8
Ghost Rider
PBulldog2
2seaoat
Nekochan
QueenOfHearts
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/06/florida_man_arrested_after_his.php

Florida Man Arrested After His Grandson Walks In On Him Having Sex with a Dog

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes it is something in the water.  But since Russ Limbaugh says it's okay to saturate the water with oil,  I don't think that could cause grandfathers to start diddling their dogs.  Must be something else.  
Of course if grandpa's dick is already oiled up from drinking the water,  that would make it easier to diddle the dog. Makes it easier for limbaugh too.
And let's be honest, no human female would have sex with a fat tub of lard like limbaugh, so out of sympathy we shouldn't begrudge him the dog.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Yes it is something in the water.  But since Russ Limbaugh says it's okay to saturate the water with oil,  I don't think that could cause grandfathers to start diddling their dogs.  Must be something else.  
Of course if grandpa's dick is already oiled up from drinking the water,  that would make it easier to diddle the dog.
Bob I wish people would get past Stangs indiscretion..we have bigger problems...

The police report also mentioned that this was not the first time someone had witnessed grandpa trying to get down with the family dog.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sick sick sick...grandpa needs to be sheltered.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

A kid does not even want to think about their grandparents having sex, let alone see grandpa doing the dog. This kid is scarred for life! Question 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good grief.  Poor kid.

He should have went to the "Dog Pound"  sorry

2seaoat

legal prostitution would eliminate many societal problems. I understand the morality, but there are many lonely people who simply have no outlet and are either raping people or playing fetch with the dog.........all because the oldest trade being legal and regulated somehow would cause more damage than this strange combination of Puritan folkways and Draconian laws.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:legal prostitution would eliminate many societal problems.  I understand the morality, but there are many lonely people who simply have no outlet and are either raping people or playing fetch with the dog.........all because the oldest trade being legal and regulated somehow would cause more damage than this strange combination of Puritan folkways and Draconian laws.
You really think this guy or others like him would go out and hire a prostitute rather than have free sex with a dog?   I doubt it.

You think if prostitution were legal, there would be no rape?  Really?

2seaoat

You think if prostitution were legal, there would be no rape? Really?

So that is what I said........at least you are consistent.

Given the three broad categories above (Crime, Healthcare, Social conditions), the countries having legal prostitution enjoy many benefits the United States does not. Crime is higher within the U.S., despite severe laws, intense prosecution rates and a high number of imprisonments. People infected with HIV/AIDS are higher, as is the number of HIV/AIDS deaths in the U.S. Even suicide rates and divorce rates are disproportionately high in the U.S., too.

Upon a close examination of the Netherlands reveals interesting findings. Amsterdam is the capitol of the Netherlands and is internationally known for its redlight district. Critics to prostitution might be stunned to learn that the Netherlands has the least number of murders and rapes. It prosecutes a considerable amount of criminals but has a low number of prisoners. It does not suffer from an HIV/AIDS epidemic, like the U.S. and the U.K., and has the second lowest suicide rate listed. This news will literally stop critics (who are open to reason) in their tracks when they are confronted with such information.

http://www.liberator.net/articles/prostitution.html#benefits

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Let's not forget the dog. It's important to note that his man was booked for a third degree felony charge of animal cruelty.

Maybe we should model our places like "Boys Town in Nuevo Laredo?

The origins of the Boy's Town concept along the U.S.-Mexico border can be traced in part to the relationship that developed between the United States Army and various ad hocentrepreneurs in northern Mexico during the army's 1916–17 Punitive Expedition; specifically when General John J. Pershing's forces were pursuing General Pancho Villa inChihuahua. While the troops were based 100 kilometers south of Ciudad JuárezChihuahua, at Colonia Dublain, a small group of vendors, launderers, barkeeps, and prostitutes set up businesses next to the army camp. Eventually, General Pershing ordered that the prostitutes be restricted to the southern end of the camp where they would be inspected and certified by the military medical officers. A flat rate for sexual intercourse was also established.[citation needed]
Within a few decades, this concept was adopted by vice entrepreneurs and city managers elsewhere along the border.[1] These enclosed compounds, called zonas de tolerancia orBoy's Towns, were eventually established in at least seven Mexican cities along the U.S.-Mexico border (San Luis Río ColoradoAgua PrietaOjinagaCiudad AcuñaPiedras Negras, Nuevo Laredo, and Reynosa). Later, several other cities, not located on the border, established enclosed zonas as well, including Sabinas HidalgoNuevo León, and Salina CruzOaxaca. The government of Ciudad Victoria, Mexico, has considered establishing a similar zone.
The current enclave in Nuevo Laredo was constructed in the 1960s, during the municipal administration of Ernesto Ferrara Ferrara, to concentrate prostitution activities within a controlled zone.[1] A number of brothels and bars catering to prostitution still operate in the downtown area outside Boy's Town with the tacit approval of the government.
Description[edit]
[img(250.39999997615814px,199.39999997615814px)]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4e/Laredozonamap.png/250px-Laredozonamap.png[/img]
What is it with Florida...something in the water ? Magnify-clip
Map of Boy's Town
The commercial activities can be differentiated into a number of broad categories, and their spatial organization is outlined in the map. The categories include: (1) primary or major brothels, (2) secondary brothels, (3) "cribs" of freelance prostitutes, (4) cantinas and bars catering to local patrons, (5) transvestite bars, (6) other commercial services, and (7) residences. Furthermore, Boy's Town is protected by a substation of the municipal police complete with jail, and there is a health clinic that performs blood tests and weekly screenings of sex workers for venereal diseases.
Establishments and services exhibit a typical distance decay pattern. All but one of the primary brothels are located near the entrance, secondary brothels and cantinas are located farther from the entrance, and the transvestite bars are concentrated at the far end of the compound. Even the cribs exhibit a distance-decay pattern in that the younger more attractive prostitutes occupy cribs on the central lane (Cleopatra Street), whereas older, or less attractive women rent cribs on the south most lane or in the back near the transvestite bars. This pattern is primarily a function of rental rates for the cribs; being less expensive in the southwest corner of the compound.[1]
Cantinas and bars[edit]
The cantinas and bars constitute a significant component of the economy. Most do not operate as brothels, but are instead venues for inexpensive drinks (usually just beer andtequila), live music, and dancing. Some are staffed with women who dance with customers for a few pesos. They provide an inexpensive environment for local males (and occasionally couples) to relax, listen to CumbiaNorteño, or Ranchera music, and dance late into the night. Several are patronized by off-duty prostitutes and their boyfriends or husbands after working hours in the early morning.
Some transvestite bars also serve as brothels catering to clients who seek to have sex with transvestites, transgender individuals, or homosexual men. They also serve as social entertainment venues for local transvestites and homosexual men themselves. Customers are almost exclusively local males.
Other commercial services[edit]
In addition to entertainment facilities, there are a number of small restaurants and street eateries catering to patrons visiting the bars and brothels, and individuals who live and work in there. Other services include small convenience stores, clothing stores, seamstress shops that tailor outfits for the sex workers, and a photo studio.
While accurate figures of the total number of individuals residing in Boy's Town are not available, it ranges into the hundreds at any given time. A large number of sex workers reside in the brothels, cribs, or other rented rooms. Some of the workers live with their boyfriends or husbands in these rooms. Furthermore, several bar owners or managers live there.
Employment patterns[edit]
Employment in prostitution is more transitional and seasonal than other occupations within Boy's Town. For example, most of the waiters, bartenders, and shopkeepers retain their jobs for years, if not decades. These individuals also have fairly set schedules and their employment reflects very little seasonality. In contrast, most prostitutes work in Boy's Town for no more than two to three years; usually in times of severe economic need. Approximately 30% stay between 5 to 8 years, and only 5% may stay for as much as ten years. Prostitutes also tend to work during specific periods and travel frequently between their home states in Mexico and Nuevo Laredo. Many work just weekends and commute via bus to homes in interior Mexico. Some work for several weeks each month, while others come for several months each year. Generally, prostitutes from Monterrey adopt the weekly schedule, whereas those from farther south utilize the longer interval patterns. Most prostitutes arrive as a result of chain migration, following the migration of family members (e.g., sisters, cousins, etc.) or acquaintances who already work in Boy's Town. According to one local municipal health official, there are approximately 800 prostitutes working in Boy's Town (albeit not at the same time).
+

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:You think if prostitution were legal, there would be no rape?  Really?

Given the three broad categories above (Crime, Healthcare, Social conditions), the countries having legal prostitution enjoy many benefits the United States does not. Crime is higher within the U.S., despite severe laws, intense prosecution rates and a high number of imprisonments. People infected with HIV/AIDS are higher, as is the number of HIV/AIDS deaths in the U.S. Even suicide rates and divorce rates are disproportionately high in the U.S., too.

Upon a close examination of the Netherlands reveals interesting findings. Amsterdam is the capitol of the Netherlands and is internationally known for its redlight district. Critics to prostitution might be stunned to learn that the Netherlands has the least number of murders and rapes. It prosecutes a considerable amount of criminals but has a low number of prisoners. It does not suffer from an HIV/AIDS epidemic, like the U.S. and the U.K., and has the second lowest suicide rate listed. This news will literally stop critics (who are open to reason) in their tracks when they are confronted with such information.

I think stats from Nevada would be more pertinent than stats from the Netherlands.   I also think that rapists like to rape.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:You think if prostitution were legal, there would be no rape?  Really?

OK, then please explain how Germany had a much higher rape crime than the US. Prostitution became the law of the land in Germany in January 2002, the stats I quote are from 2009. Granted we are higher than the Netherlands, but lower than Germany where prostitution is legal in both countries.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:

I think stats from Nevada would be more pertinent than stats from the Netherlands.   I also think that rapists like to rape.
Good grief, Seaoat....the dog was free and available.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Good grief, Seaoat....the dog was free and available.
What is it with Florida...something in the water ? 2Q==

Exactly! So long as both were mature willing companions it's no one's business. The two of them might have a relationship that transcends interspecies boundaries.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Very Happy 

cool1

cool1

A dog-----Shocked ------scratch -------tongue --------Mad

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/06/florida_man_arrested_after_his.php

Definitely something in the water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncwRnV4Gsg

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/06/florida_man_arrested_after_his.php

Definitely something in the water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncwRnV4Gsg
Damn it!!!!!!

2seaoat

Prostitution should be decriminalized and regulated. Drugs should be decriminalized and regulated. People going after the same feed criminal activities and cost societies enormous costs. I will pass on fido.......I do however have sweetheart pup who licks my feet when I am in the shower......my wife is getting jealous of the attention I give her as she naps on my lap while I am on the internet.

Markle

Markle

Amsterdam has discovered the destructiveness of this policy.  You, on the other hand, are a bit slower.

From Telegraph.com

It may not spell the immediate demise of the louche British stag weekend in Amsterdam, but the Dutch capital has decided to crack down on the brothels and cannabis shops of its infamous red light district.

A ten-year scheme, known as Project 1012 for the city postcode containing the red light district, kicked off in 2008 with the aim of making substantial cuts to the number of window brothels and drugs shops. But it's only now that the city is beginning to see some tangible results.
200 of a total of 480 window brothels are slated to go. The city has managed to close down half of these; a zoning and compulsory purchase plan will be drawn up to tackle the next 100. Of the 76 cannabis shops in the area (usually known as "coffeeshops"), 26 will close their doors.

There is a feeling in Amsterdam that the City Council is finally determined to get to grips with a burgeoning sex, drugs and money laundering industry in the red light district increasingly controlled by eastern European mafias, particularly from Bulgaria and the Ukraine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/8961513/Amsterdam-an-end-to-the-red-light-district.html[/url]

2seaoat

Amsterdam has discovered the destructiveness of this policy. You, on the other hand, are a bit slower.

Again you are talking about reductions in zoning, and not making prostitution illegal, two separate concepts. In America prostitution is happening every day and it is controlled by criminal enterprises which control illegal drugs. We suffer a hundred fold the murders of Amsterdam, yet you call me slow. You sir eat molasses for breakfast and wear three hundred pound shoes and think you are running the 100 meter dash.

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:Yes it is something in the water.  But since Russ Limbaugh says it's okay to saturate the water with oil,  I don't think that could cause grandfathers to start diddling their dogs.  Must be something else.  
Of course if grandpa's dick is already oiled up from drinking the water,  that would make it easier to diddle the dog.
Bob I wish people would get past Stangs indiscretion..we have bigger problems...

The police report also mentioned that this was not the first time someone had witnessed grandpa trying to get down with the family dog.
Thank you.....unfortunately I cannot comment because of those indiscretions, lol

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:Prostitution should be decriminalized and regulated.  Drugs should be decriminalized and regulated.   People going after the same feed criminal activities and cost societies enormous costs.  I will pass on fido.......I do however have sweetheart pup who licks my feet when I am in the shower......my wife is getting jealous of the attention I give her as she naps on my lap while I am on the internet.
Ok now, i must ask, what are you doing taking a shower with the pup? lol too funny sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum