Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does this make you feel more like a man? or in this case, a woman?

+3
QueenOfHearts
Jake92
talknstang
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

talknstang

This is rather upsetting to me and it should be to animal lovers

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hunting-star-stirs-outrage-posting-photo-dead-lion/story?id=20911636

Jake92

I can understand hunting for food or to save a species from starvation (deer), but NEVER for trophies!!!!!!!!!! I do NOT hunt and will either let a fish go to grow bigger even though they are legal size or cook it up to eat. Before anybody says anything, I know all of the food in a store or restaurant was living at one time and was killed for ALL of us to eat.....

at least shes not trying to pick up teens online to meet.

Chrissy wrote:at least shes not trying to pick up teens online to meet.
LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

talknstang

you should get your facts straight, but if you want to go down that road again, i'll be more than happy although it seems as if you are narrowminded as well and refuse to review the facts. AND THE FACTS CLEARLY SHOW I WASNT in any way shape or form interested in a 28yr old teenager. Thank you very much

talknstang

Jake92 wrote:I can understand hunting for food or to save a species from starvation (deer), but NEVER for trophies!!!!!!!!!!  I do NOT hunt and will either let a fish go to grow bigger even though they are legal size or cook it up to eat.  Before anybody says anything, I know all of the food in a store or restaurant was living at one time and was killed for ALL of us to eat.....
You have a point, but when was the last time anyone has seen "lion" on any menu? lol

AND THE FACTS CLEARLY SHOW I WASNT in any way shape or form interested in a 28yr old teenager. 

WTF?  Who were you interested in?  Maybe a Freudian slip?

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Jake92 wrote:I can understand hunting for food or to save a species from starvation (deer), but NEVER for trophies!!!!!!!!!!  I do NOT hunt and will either let a fish go to grow bigger even though they are legal size or cook it up to eat.  Before anybody says anything, I know all of the food in a store or restaurant was living at one time and was killed for ALL of us to eat.....
I think hunting/fishing for sport is so wrong. How sickening for one to enjoy the "thrill" of the hunt.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote: AND THE FACTS CLEARLY SHOW I WASNT in any way shape or form interested in a 28yr old teenager. 

see, that just goes to show how ignorant you are. THe only slip happening is the one you put on for your boyfriend old man. Stick a sock in it since you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Once again, you fuck up a thread with your rude remarks. You say you'll shut up, but you never do. grow up

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote: AND THE FACTS CLEARLY SHOW I WASNT in any way shape or form interested in a 28yr old teenager. 

see, that just goes to show how ignorant you are.  THe only slip happening is the one you put on for your boyfriend old man. Stick a sock in it since you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Once again, you fuck up a thread with your rude remarks. You say you'll shut up, but you never do.   grow up
LOL  Read your statement.  What did I say rude?

THe only slip happening is the one you put on for your boyfriend old man.

You have a problem with that?  How do you like my new Panties?

Does this make you feel more like a man? or in this case, a woman? Eg9tev

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 11/20/2013, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:

see, that just goes to show how ignorant you are.  THe only slip happening is the one you put on for your boyfriend old man. Stick a sock in it since you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Once again, you fuck up a thread with your rude remarks. You say you'll shut up, but you never do.   grow up
LOL  Read your statement.  What did I say rude?
assphincter says what?

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:THe only slip happening is the one you put on for your boyfriend old man.

You have a problem with that?  
what you do on your own time, i could care less

assphincter says what?

That is Capital Assphincter(?) being you want to be anal about it

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:THe only slip happening is the one you put on for your boyfriend old man.

Why did you bring it up?

I guess you confused me with "28 year old teenager"  Which is it?

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Why did you bring it up?
what's up with the chit chat? are you bored tonight? geez, lmao this thread is about the senseless killing of a lion for pure trophy.

You the forum Nazi tonight?  No rules here LOL  We hijack the shit out of any thread, in case you haven't noticed.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:You the forum Nazi tonight?  No rules here LOL  We hijack the shit out of any thread, in case you haven't noticed.
wow, my life doesn't seem so bad after all compared to yours, especially if that is what you like to do

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:You the forum Nazi tonight?  No rules here LOL  We hijack the shit out of any thread, in case you haven't noticed.
wow,  my life doesn't seem so bad after all compared to yours, especially if that is what you like to do
Just about as much truth in my post as what you have been posting. LOL

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:
wow,  my life doesn't seem so bad after all compared to yours, especially if that is what you like to do
Just about as much truth in my post as what you have been posting. LOL
only in the minds of the feeble

talknstang wrote:
you should get your facts straight,  but if you want to go down that road again, i'll be more than happy although it seems as if you are narrowminded as well and refuse to review the facts. AND THE FACTS CLEARLY SHOW I WASNT in any way shape or form interested in a 28yr old teenager. Thank you very much
heres what I suggest of you if you would like to stop seeing comments like this. because im not interested in your excuses.

go change your nickname. youre not a popular person here, no one will know who you are. you don't have a outstanding personality, it will be ok.

because that's all I can think about when I see you. I can overlook pretty much anything, that just happens to be the ONE thing I cant. sorry

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:
you should get your facts straight,  but if you want to go down that road again, i'll be more than happy although it seems as if you are narrowminded as well and refuse to review the facts. AND THE FACTS CLEARLY SHOW I WASNT in any way shape or form interested in a 28yr old teenager. Thank you very much
heres what I suggest of you if you would like to stop seeing comments like this. because im not interested in your excuses.

go change your nickname. youre not a popular person here, no one will know who you are. you don't have a outstanding personality, it will be ok.

because that's all I can think about when I see you. I can overlook pretty much anything, that just happens to be the ONE thing I cant. sorry
this isn't a popularity contest, but it's nice to know I'm constantly on your mind yet it's unfortunate you don't know crap about it. If I was guilty of anything of the sort, i'd be the first one to say lock me up, but i'm not nor would I ever be that person you've made me out to be so shut it! I wouldn't be out there telling my fucking story if i was, duh! Get real chic

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I don't hunt to harvest wild food, or for trophies. I hunt because I love the THWUNK when my bullet hits the chest cavity ...

talknstang

Wordslinger wrote:I don't hunt to harvest wild food, or for trophies.  I hunt because I love the THWUNK when my bullet hits the chest cavity ...
do you hunt people too? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum