Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday Season Traditions

+5
Nekochan
cool1
Sal
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 2:30 pm

27Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 3:17 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sal wrote:We used to go get our tree, and then a sack of White Castles while we decorated it. 

No White Castles down here. 

The frozen microwaveables are no substitute.   

Sad 
Sal, Krystal is as close as you will get to White Castle down her. As far as I'm concerned Krystal doesn't even come close though.

28Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 3:22 pm

one thing we did a couple of times just to spice up our day was to give each other gag gifts. It was a lot of fun, think Ill do that again this year.

One of my daughters gave my son a box of macaroni, we all laughed and laughed but he actually liked it LOL .. it was fun watching him shake the wrapped box.

29Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 3:22 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:I despise Christmas . . . .
We have a real, live Grinch on our forum?
Make that 2, Neko.

30Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 3:43 pm

Sal

Sal

Ghost Rider wrote:
Sal, Krystal is as close as you will get to White Castle down her. As far as I'm concerned Krystal doesn't even come close though.
I don't waste my time with Krystal.

The frozen White Castles are better than that garbage.

31Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 4:31 pm

Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 9k=

Watching a Muppets Christmas Carol with my grandchildren.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhpu2tq9GG4

Very Happy 

32Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season Traditions 11/13/2013, 4:33 pm

knothead wrote:I despise Christmas . . . .
Holiday Season Traditions - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtTmmH6ZthzMbi-Qq4I7O_Fx1K2Fy7srMwwCjDjoFa7KhtQIcfwQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBthi_An5qQ

Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum